Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

What do you need tonight on MNF to pull out a win?

I need a miracle! 34 points from DJAX (that's what Colston put up yesterday in my league). I had Westy on a bye, and then Tater Toe sat, so I got a zero in that spot. I am the #1, played the #2 (LT owner) ... so I need a BIG game. Please.

need 8 pts from djax, 80 yards or td and 20 yards in 1 league, very feasible...

other league is tough. need 8 from momo, either 160 yards, or a td and 40 yards, both scenarios being unlikely...

Up by 2 points, I need Darrell Jackson to get arrested on the way to the stadium.

I wonder if Nate Newton can get out to Seattle, plant a bag of hash in his car, so I can inform the Seattle PD via phone?

I'm focked. :cry:

Me, too.

In a ppr I am leading by 3.04.

Is holding him to 1-20-0 or 2-10-0 too much to ask of the NFL's elite pass defense?

:P

Me, too.

In a ppr I am leading by 3.04.

Is holding him to 1-20-0 or 2-10-0 too much to ask of the NFL's elite pass defense?

:P

I'd much rather see a case of individual food poisoning before the game rather than see him take the field.

down by 13, lost tiebreak so I need a win. I need 14 from Mr. Randy Moss.

Is 80 and a touch too much to ask?

I give myself a 10% chance. :headbanger:

I need 13 points from Moss and 13 points from Oakland "D" it's a ppr league...

well, i need -5 from seattle's dst in one league, so that's no T.O.s and lots of yards and points.....

i need -17 in the other league from seattle's dst, and that's impossible in our format. so, let's go raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm up 24 and he still has Seattle DST and Josh Brown going tonight. Together, they've been averaging about 15ppg this season. However, they do have the Oakland Raiders tonight... :ninja:

9-0 hangs in the balance as does winning the high-scoring starting team cash for the week!

All I needed was the Raiders to score any points. The shutout bonus of 15 ff points cost me 9-0 and weekly money. I lost by 10. :(

All I needed was the Raiders to score any points. The shutout bonus of 15 ff points cost me 9-0 and weekly money. I lost by 10.

:headbanger: :P :ninja: :( :pointstosky: