Sign in to follow this  
Kingstowne Dealers

Last Minute Line-Up Changes

Here we go again, after setting my line-up earlier in the week, I'm spazing out and waffling over whether to yank Kitna and put in Vick. I know I'm gonna regret it but I also know that if I leave Vick out he's gonna have a career day! Somebody needs to take away my internet access for the next 24hrs or I may do something rash :(

for real man, i'm going to be changing my flex position up until gametime.

I need to decide between Stallworth, Jamal Lewis, A-Train, or Lundy

I'm also flipping Qb's... Delhomme and Romo. I have T.O. so the Romo combo would be nice

for real man, i'm going to be changing my flex position up until gametime.

I need to decide between Stallworth, Jamal Lewis, A-Train, or Lundy

I'm also flipping Qb's... Delhomme and Romo. I have T.O. so the Romo combo would be nice

I'm on the fence between A-Train and Fitzy.

I'm on the fence between A-Train and Fitzy.

B. Edwards over A. Bryant. Hope I get some Free's Flex love this week :dunno:

And I'm somewhat leaning to playing Devery this week over Henry and Jennings.

Here we go again, after setting my line-up earlier in the week, I'm spazing out and waffling over whether to yank Kitna and put in Vick. I know I'm gonna regret it but I also know that if I leave Vick out he's gonna have a career day! Somebody needs to take away my internet access for the next 24hrs or I may do something rash :dunno:

I hear you. I have switched back a forth between Vick & Delhomme. Vick has a tougher passing matchup but we know he isn't just a passer. I think I am going with Delhomme (for now) with the clincher being that Delhomme plays Monday night so at least I have something to root for.

Edgerrin or Mushin... Mushin or Edgerrin.... Edgerrin or Mushin... Mushin or Edgerrin or Desmond Clark or....

:dunno: :mad: :wall: MB

ps. Damn I hate this hobby...

Edgerrin or Mushin... Mushin or Edgerrin.... Edgerrin or Mushin... Mushin or Edgerrin or Desmond Clark or....

:mad: :wall: :dunno: MB

ps. Damn I hate this hobby...

Mad Brad don't be sad :dunno:

AT least you don't have to choose between Portis and Chester , now thats a headbanger :D

Brady vs NYJ or Rivers vs Cincy

Rivers or Brady...brady or rivers.

I've got Brady in at the moment... :doublethumbsup:

Dillon or Foster, Dillon or Maurice Morris, Foster or Maurice Morris.....it's killing me.

The other is Antonio Bryant or Fitz. I have Fitz in the starting lineup, but with it being his first game back, there is a good chance I switch tomorrow morning

Good luck with that. I personally would never let Kitna lead my fantasy team. Vick = stud. Never bench your studs...otherwise you may miss those superstar performances.

It's a weekly dilemna for my 4-5 team in a must win situation. This year I seem to miss more than hit :shocking:

RB's - Gore, Dunn, JJones, Foster - This week I have to go with Gore & Dunn but both Foster & JJones are tempting last minute changes. FFToday like Foster this week.

WR's- TOwens, RMoss, LColes, LEvans, Stallworth, Mason - TO an obvious must start every week, but the fun starts with picking my next 2 - This week Stallworth & LColes get the nod so expect big games from Moss & LEvans - FFToday really likes Mason. I am also tempted to put Moss in over Coles. :mad:

Brady vs NYJ or Rivers vs Cincy

Rivers or Brady...brady or rivers.

I've got Brady in at the moment... :D

:mad: :clap: :banana: :lol:

how is it that...u leave a guy on the bench...and they break away for a "game break" and you just KNOW its your bench guy that u were undecided about?...

i benched cj..1st time ever..i deserve to lose.. :banana:

i may pull it out..but i dont deserve to...

I benched Carson Palmer (440 yds, 3 TDs)

I benched Phillip Rivers (337 yds, 3 TDs)

It's okay though, cuz in their place I put the stud...

Jon Kitna (202 yds, 1 TD)

I hate myself! :banana:

In my league:

Vick 16 points

Kitna 13 points

Even when the Vick Haters think he had a bad game, he still produces. I mean over 70 yards rushing by a QB, sweet!