Sign in to follow this  
lb3g4m3rcyl

Portis Hurt

He's going to the locker room. The trainers were holding up his left hand when they were jogging in.

Wondeful! :pointstosky:

how the fk does he go from propable to out. MTOHER FKER I HATE U CLITORIS PORTIS

if i got any word on tatum or mike bell before 1, i was going to bench portis for one of them, but shannyfucker had to be a punk!!!!

Punk? I heard before 11 am cst that Mike was out...

So much for my season turning around.

Love how that happens right after the trade deadline too.

:wall:

I guess its Wali or Foster the rest of the year...wish I would have played Wali today.

Where did you hear this?

Told u, he was done for the day :wall: , i dont own him, but feel sorry for portis owners.

fawk just last week i traded McNabb and J Lewis for Portis and R Williams. I just got so owned...

This is gonna hurt. I was a lock to be in the playoffs at 7-2 with 3 games to go. Now- after I lose today- who knows?

I traded for Warrick dunn this week- cost Alge and Wali- but I played Portis and Dunn- not Rudi and Dunn! :wall:

how long is a guy out with a broken hand? pickup betts?

Obviously pick up Betts. It all depends on the severity of the break. Keep in mind, though, that Portis primarily runs with the ball tucked in his right arm. He will need his hand to be 100% to properly carry the ball.

why does randle el have rushing yards?.. anyone watching this game..

I would assume he got a handoff on an end around. Teams do this in football!

Well, this will hurt. And, yes, I'm starting Tatum Bell as part of a three-RB set today in my dynasty league with Fred Taylor. On the other hand, I also have Carson Palmer going off, so hopefully that will keep me afloart this week, and I have Ladell Betts on the :wall:, so he can come in next week.

Right now, just need to score enough this week. Hopefully, Andre Johnson and Anquan Boldin will help out, too.

Wow.. i traded away Clinton a few weeks ago an had major remorse.. i do feel badly for Portis owners.. crazy unfair.. i was thinking when they were tending to him with the face mask thingy early in the game.. "man, he does get hurt all the time"..

I actually have Betts.. but again, sorry to #26 owners.. this game can be so cruel and we all wind up on the receiving end a few times a season.