Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Is it ghey?

Is it ghey to enjoy putting a butt plug up your ass while having sex with a woman? :(

Is it ghey to enjoy putting a butt plug up your ass while having sex with a woman? :dunno:

Personally I don't think so, but since it was you who asked, the answer is yes.

HTH

Rule of thumb,

If you would brag about doing it to your buddies, not ghey. If you wouldn't tell them .... :thumbsup:

Rule of thumb,

If you would brag about doing it to your buddies, not ghey. If you wouldn't tell them .... :dunno:

I am sure that ghey guys brag about all sorts of things that are clearly ghey to their buddies. I think that your criterium is flawed.

To answer the original question... It depends. Is the guy in question a welching, mascara-wearing, secretary? If so, then it is definitely ghey. Otherwise, you are in a gray area. HTH

Anything dealing with your assh0le that doesn't involve shitt*ng or a prostate check is ghay.

HTH.

Anything dealing with your assh0le that doesn't involve shitt*ng or a prostate check is ghay.

HTH.

I am a very good farter and I don't think that makes me ghey.

I also don't mind a hot chick having her tongue swirl around back there, but it does make me go like this :blink: and then :dunno: and then :o and then :clap:

:dunno:

I am a very good farter and I don't think that makes me ghey.

I also don't mind a hot dude having him tongue swirl around back there, but it does make me go like this :blink: and then :dunno: and then :o and then :clap:

:dunno:

I would say farting is a close enough relative to crapping to be considered in the sh*t family.

And you are ghay.

I would say farting is a close enough relative to crapping to be considered in the sh*t family.

And you are ghay.

Maybe if you let your wife poke her finger up your ass, you wouldn't be so mad at your dog. :doublethumbsup: