Sign in to follow this  
big D

JAY CUTLER STARTING TOMORROW!

Yall who know me know i got the contacts!

Jay is starting vs KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiet down...........this info has been on NFL.com for hours (being reported by Adam S.). Also, the rumor is that Cutler starts NEXT week.........not this one.

yeah, nothing would please me more than him starting -vs- seattle.. but not this week... not in arrowhead

yeah, nothing would please me more than him starting -vs- seattle.. but not this week... not in arrowhead

no, really Big Pete. He is starting tomorrow! FOR SURE!

If the media doesn't know it yet, then you don't know it yet...UNLESS the D in big D stands for Rick Dennison (as in you are one of the Broncos' coaches or associated family members)...hey, I hope you are right as it will make my pickup of him look pretty darn insightful.

If the media doesn't know it yet, then you don't know it yet...UNLESS the D in big D stands for Rick Dennison (as in you are one of the Broncos' coaches or associated family members)...hey, I hope you are right as it will make my pickup of him look pretty darn insightful.

:mad:

My big question is... SO? Is he worth picking up or better yet starting on a fantasy roster?

I mean he looked OK in preseason against preseason defenses, but to get the nod in week 12 and expect him to be productive seems to be a stretch.

I would have drop Favre to get him and even though Favre has the injury last week and did not look all that impressive prior to it, it's a helluva risk to drop him to waivers at this point in the season.

:banana:

My big question is... SO? Is he worth picking up or better yet starting on a fantasy roster?

I mean he looked OK in preseason against preseason defenses, but to get the nod in week 12 and expect him to be productive seems to be a stretch.

Tony Romo anyone? He is a solid pickup who looked good in the preseason!

Cutler looked phenominal in the preseason.. so definatly worth a look if he starts!

Cutler looked phenominal in the preseason.. so definatly worth a look if he starts!

This is a dumb question considering where you are from, and considering how Brett looked last week, BUT

Would you drop Brett Favre 3 weeks prior to the playoffs to take a chance on Cutler?

I mean I may never play him with Rivers & Brady doing well, but I don't want anyone picking Favre up and using him against me either. He does have a nice schedule week 13, 14, 15, & 16 which is our playoff run and then playoffs.

This is a dumb question considering where you are from, and considering how Brett looked last week, BUT

Would you drop Brett Favre 3 weeks prior to the playoffs to take a chance on Cutler?

I mean I may never play him with Rivers & Brady doing well, but I don't want anyone picking Favre up and using him against me either. He does have a nice schedule week 13, 14, 15, & 16 which is our playoff run and then playoffs.

So I just checked Denver's schedule. It doesn't get much nicer than theirs for my FF playoffs.

AZ & Cincy weeks 15 & 16....Nice.

So I just checked Denver's schedule. It doesn't get much nicer than theirs for my FF playoffs.

AZ & Cincy weeks 15 & 16....Nice.

exactly! IF Cutler replaces Plummer, then yes, I'd drop Favre for him. But that's a big IF at the moment. If Plummer stinks it up tomorrow, then I say it's worth the risk to pick Cutler up.

Normally I'd say start Favre, but seeing your QB's, why not take a chance? Favre will never see the starting lineup for you anyways, so in the event Cutler takes off, it's good insurance!

exactly! IF Cutler replaces Plummer, then yes, I'd drop Favre for him. But that's a big IF at the moment. If Plummer stinks it up tomorrow, then I say it's worth the risk to pick Cutler up.

Normally I'd say start Favre, but seeing your QB's, why not take a chance? Favre will never see the starting lineup for you anyways, so in the event Cutler takes off, it's good insurance!

Wise words my friend. Wise words indeed.

Nuff said.

Nuff said.

Romo looked good in the PRESEASON too. Worked out pretty good for the cowgirls

you know who else looked good in the preseason? daunte culpepper.

no he didn't! :doublethumbsup: :dunno:

my best friend is a miami fan. He was all high on the Culpepper buzz, then he watched him in the preseason and said "miami is gonna suck this year cause fo that fat bastard, we should have gotten breeze"

you know who else looked good in the preseason? daunte culpepper.

Im a miami native/homer and can confidently say that u are wrong my friend.... He looked mediocre AT BEST during the preseason, in fact i dont think he threw a single touchdown, maybe 1.

Thanks for initialing your work...I was wondering who posted this.

I do that every single time I post a message here.... SO FOCK OFF D!CKHEAD !!!!!!! MB

BTW: 50 years ago we would have turned you upside down and stuck a fork in your a$$...

BTW: 50 years ago we would have turned you upside down and stuck a fork in your a$$...

WTF does that mean? Maybe it's late and I am not thinking clearly but that is one of the most random statements I have ever read. :unsure:

Thanks for initialing your work...I was wondering who posted this.

hey before making fun of people for things they do, say or post here...the origins of your posting name is the weirdest sh!t I've seen in awhile. I know it is a cartoon that they play on Adult Swim...but that in no way makes this cool ya bloody wanker.

The Mooninites, Ignignokt (voiced by Dave Willis) and Err (voiced by Matt Maiellaro), are the pixelated, two-dimensional inhabitants of the Moon who see the Earth as primitive in every way. Often the two come to Earth with selfish intentions and use the Aqua Teens to achieve their goals, usually taking advantage of the impressionable Meatwad.

Ignignokt, the leader, is green and larger than his purple counterpart Err. Ignignokt usually speaks with a self-important, condescending air and is openly selfish and solipsistic. Err is his hyperactive and trash-talking tag-along. He often yells using profanity to get his point across.

Err fits precisely in a notch in Ignignokt's head; joining them together activates their super power: they can fire a large square slow-moving (and easily avoided) video-game "bullet" they call the "Quad Laser", which is a magnification of their smaller, faster moving individual laser attacks. A larger and more powerful version of this attack, the “Quad Glacier”, appears to be barely moving to the naked eye.

The Mooninites claim carving "DA MOON RULZ #1" into a car is a sign of trust and friendship.

According to the creators, the Mooninites were originally supposed to be the spirits of the E.T. Atari 2600 game cartridges which were buried in a garbage pit in New Mexico due to horrible sales.

just my 2 cents but almost all rookie QB's that start end up strugling that year, its rare that they have games like Marino or Big Ben in their first years.

Cutler might be a good QB down the line but i dont expect any consistency out of him if and when he starts for the Broncos this year. I would especially not start him unless im a desperate Mcnabb owner who has no other options.

From a pure NFL perspective i don't understand this move by Shanny, as inconsistent as Plummer has been IMO its crazy to start a rookie QB this late in the season,

Shanny was lucky to have Elway otherwise nobody would talk about him as a great coach

I do that every single time I post a message here.... SO FOCK OFF D!CKHEAD !!!!!!! MB

:headbanger:

Start Mad Brad tomorrow in IDP leagues. He will streak across Arrowhead and sack Cutler after drinking a case of the beast!

it's not funny, that's why you're a reject, never had no shows, never had no movies, "Seinfeld" that's it.

WTF does that mean? Maybe it's late and I am not thinking clearly but that is one of the most random statements I have ever read. :mad:

I recommend you pick up and start Michael Richards tomorrow. He's blowing up right now! :ninja:

# 9 Tony Romo

Position: QB

Height: 6-2

Weight: 225

Born: 04/21/1980

College: Eastern Illinois

NFL EXPIRIENCE: 4 YEARS

# 6 Jay Cutler

Position: QB

Height: 6-3

Weight: 233

Born: 04/29/1983

College: Vanderbilt

NFL EXPIRIENCE: 0 YEARS

If Cutler starts, it's by far the absolute stupidest decision on the face of the planet.

I'd start him... Denver is not guaranteed a W because Plummer starts, in fact KC is favored by 1 1/2 in this game. If you really want Cutler to lead your team in the playoffs, then there is no better place to get your feet wet, then Arrowhead. This will be a playoff atmosphere and one of the loudest places in the NFL to play.\

Trial by fire... Start him, if he responds well, you may have a shot at the Superbowl. If not, you would have lost this game with Plummer anyhow. :clap:

I don't get this whole thing. Plummer hasn't been playing great, but not so bad that he's costing his team every game. If the Broncos were 3-7, then it wouldn't be a bad decision, but they're 7-3, with 2 of those 3 losses coming to the top 2 teams in the AFC, and maybe the league. They're right behind San Diego, and right in front of KC, who they may very well be tied with when Cutler starts vs. Seattle. It just seems like they'd be putting too much on Cutler's shoulders, and it might be too much for him to handle in a division of that caliber. Besides, with teams like Jacksonville on the rise, Denver runs the risk of missing the playoffs altogether.

It's only a matter of time at this point. I will not be surprised to see Cutler in there tonight (especially if Jake plays poorly).

Some interesting points in this thread, both pro and con, regarding Cutler.

Shanny sees them both everday. His job depends on W's and L's, doesn't it??

He must believe Jake is done and this kid is better at this point. right?!?!

If Jake bombs tonight, wouldn't it be coach's fault???

I can think of about 30 other places to have a rookie start than Arrowhead. Been there, its loud.

I lost #5 and threw a flier at Cutler. I hope he comes in and throws 4 tds and 350 yards (all to Javon would be nice). I sorta doubt it though.

I except Jake to suck and Cutler to look shaky (see Romo like). Making some nice tosses.... and some bad ones.

I also hope he starts next week.

Yall who know me know i got the contacts!

Jay is starting vs KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm patiently waiting on the news to break he is starting today. I am going to play him if he starts. Like I've mentioned I've locked a playoff spot and have nothing to lose by starting him. If he blows up great...if he doesn't or doesn't even play then oh well. :banana:

Romo looked good in the PRESEASON too. Worked out pretty good for the cowgirls

It's one example. Most of the time, you can't base anything on preseason performance.

big D you still stand by your statement and claim to have inside info that Cutler starts tonight?

I've been watching all day waiting for any inkling of news that might hint at Plummer :headbanger: and Cutler :headbanger:

I haven't seen it yet. What's the word big D? :wub:

big D you still stand by your statement and claim to have inside info that Cutler starts tonight?

I've been watching all day waiting for any inkling of news that might hint at Plummer :headbanger: and Cutler :headbanger:

I haven't seen it yet. What's the word big D? :wub:

Sh!t dude. This is the first time i've been able to get on today. The person that told me this now thinks that they may have mis-understood what was told to them. They talked to their contact yesterday on a cell as they were preparing the gameplan and they may have not got the right info. My person asked about the original Adam Shefter report of Cutler starting vs SEA and the coach said he's starting. My contact yesterday took it as he's starting tomorrow, but now feels it may have been mis-understood. Sorry if this focks somebody. I don't know either way 100% for sure. I am hoping he (Cutler) starts because i made the mistake of starting him in a league where the roster is locked.

If he doesn't start, I apologize to everyone. I just took what was told to me and i was in contact with someone who was in contact with one of the top guys.

Go ahead, roast me, i deserve it should he not start!

Guest JahRasta311

Sh!t dude. This is the first time i've been able to get on today. The person that told me this now thinks that they may have mis-understood what was told to them. They talked to their contact yesterday on a cell as they were preparing the gameplan and they may have not got the right info. My person asked about the original Adam Shefter report of Cutler starting vs SEA and the coach said he's starting. My contact yesterday took it as he's starting tomorrow, but now feels it may have been mis-understood. Sorry if this focks somebody. I don't know either way 100% for sure. I am hoping he (Cutler) starts because i made the mistake of starting him in a league where the roster is locked.

If he doesn't start, I apologize to everyone. I just took what was told to me and i was in contact with someone who was in contact with one of the top guys.

Go ahead, roast me, i deserve it should he not start!

Lmao....so you mean you read the report about him starting next week and you thought it was this week and tried to play it off like inside information? That is classic.

Is it just me or does something just seem funny here. Alleged insider info aside, it just seems odd that a coach would say that a QB is losing his job the FOLLOWING week. What if Plummer plays a great game and DEN wins tonite putting them at 8-3 the season after a trip to the AFC championship game?

Shanny is then gonna hand over the reigns to a rookie NO MATTER WHAT. Im not a fan of Plummer's by any means but this whole situation just seems funny to me. Also, paranoid that Den is gonna win this game b/c I got $$$ riding on KC.

Dunno, whole situation just seems odd to me.