Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Commentary Rounds 3-5

Okay...

My man is gone anyway. I quit. I'm taking my board and going home now. :o :banana: :banana:

Looks like we are going to get stuck on scooter -- but mayube he will show up just in time

Scooter sent me a list. Grigs may slow this down while he gets home from work. He may still be here. I'll be updatoring the references. Nice run!

Wait...hold the phone -

Is this all fixed rosters? No backups? I was looking at the rosters list and I don't see any bench spots.

Am I confused here? If I can't take a RB, I will make another pick!

:o

15 starters

7 on O

8 on D

10 Bench

Any position you need/want/etc.

Wher'es bluepointer at? We have a lot of people here. If he has a list we can really get this thing movin

Yeah, Zap didn't you say he sent you a list?

Wher'es bluepointer at? We have a lot of people here. If he has a list we can really get this thing movin

I used it already. He's usually around, or he'll send me a list. He won't hold us up... much if at all.

I used it already. He's usually around, or he'll send me a list. He won't hold us up... much if at all.

alright sounds good!

Ahh yes, the classic "Mocker Was On the Board But Didn't Pick" Delay...

I just deleted your round 5 list, and um, Crumpler wasn't on it! :D

Go ahead and change it. Edit the post, don't make a new one, thanks. :D

Done - Matt Hasselbeck just seemed like a more needed pick, and 5th is a good round for a QB....my earliest for that position, really. Hasselbeck seemed like better value there.

I have a fast errand to run. Blue you can send a three man list if Moz is too slow. Scooter, that would be a five man list for you. Just in case you have something important to do. I'll be gone for about 20 minutes... max.

Ahh yes, the classic "Mocker Was On the Board But Didn't Pick" Delay...

I just deleted your round 5 list, and um, Crumpler wasn't on it! :D

I-Form Half-Back Counter. Nothing wrong with a little misdirection.. :D

OK... we're still 12 away from BW's next pick. My workday is done and I have a 45 minute drive home. Then I'm off and on sporadically until about 10:30 Eastern. How strict are we going to be in the overnight hours?

I mean this from the bottom of my heart 0-- fock you all -- I had 2 people targeted Hassel and Porter ! !

scooter, you're a classic. Can I change my pick. They must LOVE you in your league... :D

lol - you mean in my 5 leagues. (4 X $$$, 3 H2H std, 1 H2H IDP, and 1 bragging rights Yahoo)

I am contemplating a 5th this year - the $1250 entry Las Vegas deally...601 teams, and I might just have to go for it after finishing in the top 4 in every league I've been in for the last 4 years.

I figure It'll be a trade off - I'll drop the $1200 now, and I won't make any NFL parlays all season. should work out about even when the dust settles....unless of course I manage to win?

:D

And the only reason I asked was because

1. there wasn't anyone picking and no one had picked afetr me

2. Staley had the same BYE as another RB on my roster, so that sucked ass.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart 0-- fock you all -- I had 2 people targeted Hassel and Porter ! !

You know, i always take it as a compliment whenever I gank someone's pick - a sort of reaffirmation that it was a solid pick, and not a reach. Thank you sincerely for that.

:D :D :banana: :banana: :banana:

I only have a few a minutes then I have to make the 1 1/2 hour :D commute home ! So hurry pointer if you can.

I only have a few a minutes then I have to make the 1 1/2 hour :D commute home ! So hurry pointer if you can.

Done, I'm going to the beach now for 3 hours max. Do you need a list Zap or can I pick at 9:00 eastern (like it's gonna reach me). I figured I better take advantage of the 8th tier RB run and grab some second/third tier wrs instead. Mad that scrub changed his pick though. :D

I only have a few a minutes then I have to make the 1 1/2 hour :banana:  commute home !  So hurry pointer if you can.

Done, I'm going to the beach now for 3 hours max. Do you need a list Zap or can I pick at 9:00 eastern (like it's gonna reach me). I figured I better take advantage of the 8th tier RB run and grab some second/third tier wrs instead. Mad that scrub changed his pick though. :D

:D

If it comes back to you it will be after your done surfing. No list needed at this point. No desire to see 21 player lists either. Check in before bed. If were at the end of round 7... cool breeze. We're smokin'.

That pick might come back to haunt me, but the thought of Urlacher in the Lovie Smith 3-4 D really makes me think he'll be the best defensive player in football this year. Maybe even better than Ray Ray. According to Smith, he'll be "free to roam around" - scary thought for opposing QBs.