Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Who is the dumbest person in this video

Maybe I missed something. Why was the girl being stripped searched in a McDonalds by a non law enforcement person with no authority to do so? What was the deal with the phone? This girl could have ended this nonsense at the drop of a hat if she wanted by screaming or causing some sort of disturbance. She would have garnered all sympathy due to the fact she was nekkid in a room with some big guy alone with her. I don't buy her excuse of humiliation if she ran out of the room. I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to believe this is appropriate behavior while being detained by a McDonalds employee. She should have demanded law enforcement intervention from the first request to remove clothing. What happened to common sense?

I would think when they made her give a blowjob to the guy, it would be a tip that something was not quite right. I don't know if you can blame the victim here, she is just a teenager, and teenagers don't know shiat. Again though, the BJ should have sent up some red flags and she prolly should have tore out of that room screaming. The whole thing is focking sick. Focking sick I tell you. :cheers: :thumbsup:

So how did it end? Who was the person on the phone?

And is that girl looking for a new job? :argue:

Maybe I missed something. Why was the girl being stripped searched in a McDonalds by a non law enforcement person with no authority to do so? What was the deal with the phone? This girl could have ended this nonsense at the drop of a hat if she wanted by screaming or causing some sort of disturbance. She would have garnered all sympathy due to the fact she was nekkid in a room with some big guy alone with her. I don't buy her excuse of humiliation if she ran out of the room. I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to believe this is appropriate behavior while being detained by a McDonalds employee. She should have demanded law enforcement intervention from the first request to remove clothing. What happened to common sense?

Never worked at Fast Food places before, huh? Common practice, I assure you.

Back when I was night shift assistant manager at the local Dairy Queen, (5 months ago, if I remember correctly) not only was the practice of random strip searches the norm, but it was required by California state law for all new applicants before we hired them.

You just never know when some stupid b1tch is gonna try and stick a happy meal up her ###### to take home to her family. :mad:

Food ain't free, you know :argue:

And is that girl looking for a new job? :argue:

they traced it to some dude in FL through calling cards. seems he had made like 10 of these calls to various fast food places and really had many of them convinced he was a cop. really weird guy. thing is he got off on the charges. the dude who got head got like 5 years.

That's what I call one expensive BJ... Now he'll be the one giving head in Prison... :argue: :mad: :banana: MB

:mad:

Do you think her bagina smelled like a Filet-of-fish?

Do you think her bagina smelled like a Filet-of-fish?

:argue:

And is that girl looking for a new job? :blink:

I assure you that this chick will never have to work another day in her life!

If an old biotch can get $5million for spilling mcdonnalds coffee on her, trust me, this chick will get hundreds of millions from mcdonnalds!

And the dude she gave a BJ to was her fiancee... maybe thats why she actually did it? :thumbsdown:

Either way, everyone involved are focking morons! any supervisor would know that isn't allowed, the manager chick who says she didn't know what was going on is lying, the fiancee who was stripping her and spanking her and having her blow him is a douche who should be in prison, and the teenage chick is too stupid to be allowed to live! Even though, she's probably the least stupid person out of all 3, just cause when you are young and scared, you do alot of crazy shiot without thinking.. but I would hope she'd have enough sense to say she wouldn't get nekkid in a mcdonnalds.

Damn she's gonna get minimum of $100million from lawsuits... hope it was a good BJ..

If an old biotch can get $5million for spilling mcdonnalds coffee on her, trust me, this chick will get hundreds of millions from mcdonnalds!

And the dude she gave a BJ to was her fiancee... maybe thats why she actually did it? :thumbsdown:

Either way, everyone involved are focking morons! any supervisor would know that isn't allowed, the manager chick who says she didn't know what was going on is lying, the fiancee who was stripping her and spanking her and having her blow him is a douche who should be in prison, and the teenage chick is too stupid to be allowed to live! Even though, she's probably the least stupid person out of all 3, just cause when you are young and scared, you do alot of crazy ###### without thinking.. but I would hope she'd have enough sense to say she wouldn't get nekkid in a mcdonnalds.

Damn she's gonna get minimum of $100million from lawsuits... hope it was a good BJ..

Yep, go fish for the deep pockets, cause you deserve something for being stoopid.

Why work, when you can sue someone? :blink:

Either way, everyone involved are focking morons! any supervisor would know that isn't allowed, the manager chick who says she didn't know what was going on is lying, the fiancee who was stripping her and spanking her and having her blow him is a douche who should be in prison, and the teenage chick is too stupid to be allowed to live! Even though, she's probably the least stupid person out of all 3, just cause when you are young and scared, you do alot of crazy ###### without thinking.. but I would hope she'd have enough sense to say she wouldn't get nekkid in a mcdonnalds.

I think the old guy was the fiance of the manager, not the teenage

I think the old guy was the fiance of the manager, not the teenage

you are right. I just watch the beginning again.. yeah, it was the dumbfock managers fiancee.. in this case, she should be focking hanged in time square, he should be an azz pirate to the boys in prison (like I'm sure he is) and the teenage chick should be put down like a race horse who breaks his leg!

So she lets a strange old focker strip serch her, bend her over and spank her, and then she blows him? she's way too stupid to live... ... .... I need to find me a dumb chick! :thumbsdown:

you are right. I just watch the beginning again.. yeah, it was the dumbfock managers fiancee.. in this case, she should be focking hanged in time square, he should be an azz pirate to the boys in prison (like I'm sure he is) and the teenage chick should be put down like a race horse who breaks his leg!

So she lets a strange old focker strip serch her, bend her over and spank her, and then she blows him? she's way too stupid to live... ... .... I need to find me a dumb chick! :thumbsdown:

She's probably a sheltered child. I could care less how dumb she is...nobody on this planet deserves to go through what happened to her...cept for maybe the manager and her fiancee.

She's probably a sheltered child. I could care less how dumb she is...nobody on this planet deserves to go through what happened to her...cept for maybe the manager and her fiancee.

I agree, nobody should go through that. I feel sorry for her, but at the same time, you gotta question if she should be allowed to breed!

I agree, nobody should go through that. I feel sorry for her, but at the same time, you gotta question if she should be allowed to breed!

well yeah...

She probably shouldn't be in charge of the fries, let alone children.

Donna Summers?

She looked nothing like Donna Summers.

:ninja:

and wait - 2 hours?!?!?

Why can't I meet girls my age who are that dumb?

In all seriousness, that is one of the strangest things I've ever seen. That girl is never going to have to work again in her life. She will own that McDonalds.

What a bunch of focktards.

Donna Summers?

She looked nothing like Donna Summers.

:dunno:

and wait - 2 hours?!?!?

Why can't I meet girls my age who are that dumb?

In all seriousness, that is one of the strangest things I've ever seen. That girl is never going to have to work again in her life. She will own that McDonalds.

What a bunch of focktards.

"In all seriousness, that is one of the strangest things I've ever seen. That girl is never going to have to work again in her life. She will own that McDonalds. "

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER... Lawsuit city... DEEEEEPPPPP Pockets.... MB

Do we know anything about her circumstances?

I think calling her dumb in this situation is pretty lame. If this were your daughter, would you be calling her dumb?

I think the caller should have gotten just as much time as the folks who carried out his instructions. Cause you know he'll be owning another phone very soon and doing this again.

I think Donna Summers should get some sort of sentence too, especially since the guy was her hubby to be. I imagine she has already been fired?