Sign in to follow this  
tony hardware

Hey STC (and others)

Say you're a firefighter and you enter a burning house whose structural integrity has been severely compromised. You have 45 seconds left in the house before total collapse. Through the smoke you see your child to left in the living room. Through the smoke you see a room full of 10 of your neighbors' children in the dining room on your right. You know your significant other is upstairs unconscious from smoke inhalation and your dog is in the study locked in his travel box. Your leftover jalapeno bread pastrami sandwich is in the refrigerator. The only set of keys to your 1969 convertible Trans Am (only 7 manufactured) are in the mudroom. What do you do?

are you off today? i mean i know you are "off", but are you not working?

Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour. Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Does my significant other have significant life insurance that I would cash in on should she...well...not be saved?

Does my significant other have significant life insurance that I would cash in on should she...well...not be saved?

Well if that is the case, then I grab my sammich, my dog, and the keys as I bolt out the mudroom door.

WTF is a mudroom?

Its that little room that many houses have immediately when you enter the door, usually the back door, where you kids kick off their shoes and hang their coats and mud gets all over the floors and walls, so you beat them senseless with your dogs leash and make them spend all Saturday painting over the permanent stains they left on the wall from slopping their boots down instead of placing them nicely like you asked repeatedly.

Sometimes you leave your cans for recycling in there too.

Radio in for back-up, have them retrieve my husband and help the children safely exit, go for my baby adn then my dog. I would be able to break the ignition to my car to start it with a screwdriver until I decide to trade it in or sell it. Collapse is overrated :dunno: It just makes things more challenging. WTF is my husband doing upstairs being lazy anyways, and why on earth is there 10 kids in my house, their parents should be smart enough not to let them into my house anyways :dunno:

Radio in for back-up, have them retrieve my husband and help the children safely exit, go for my baby adn then my dog. I would be able to break the ignition to my car to start it with a screwdriver until I decide to trade it in or sell it. Collapse is overrated :cry: It just makes things more challenging. WTF is my husband doing upstairs being lazy anyways, and why on earth is there 10 kids in my house, their parents should be smart enough not to let them into my house anyways :bench:

well dear i was getting ready for you to some home when i droped the candles that i was lighting for our "private time"....the ten kids were there so that we wouldnt have to watch our one (they would all be playing)....and thanks for thinking of me first :P :mad:

why on earth is there 10 kids in my house, their parents should be smart enough not to let them into my house anyways :bench:

Especially when it's on fire. What kind of parents send their kids over to a house that is on fire? :cry:

Especially when it's on fire. What kind of parents send their kids over to a house that is on fire? :P

Morons, some people shouldn't be allowed to have children :bench:

well dear i was getting ready for you to some home when i droped the candles that i was lighting for our "private time"....

I do :mad: my Candles :cry: