Sign in to follow this  
Casey71

Any Bulger benchers out there?

I benched Marc Bulger.... ;)

But I still had Brett Favre, Rudi Johnson, Ladell Betts, Torry Holt, Donald Driver, Begals D/st, and Nate Kaeding....they all did pretty good (I advanced to the Semi-Finals)

I benched Bulger for Kitna and lost the points title (thus $100) because of it. :banana:

I'm definitely starting him in both week 15 and 16. The line really stepped up last night and gave him better protection, and he found rhythm with his WRs down the field for some big plays. It wasn't just garbage time either...he had 160 yards at halftime.

Coach Art Shell said Monday that CB Nnamdi Asomugha will likely be questionable after suffering a lower leg injury Sunday.

Shell indicated that Asomugha's injury was to his lower right leg, rather than his knee. It would be a big loss to Oakland's outstanding pass defense.

If Nnamdi misses this week's game, Bulger could be in for another great performance. :thumbsdown:

I benched Bulger and Holt. Instead I went with Garcia, AJ and DJax...ended up losing by 10 and out of the playoffs. It wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for Dallas getting me -4 pts and MBIII getting 0. I was up 12 pts and only had Romo to face! uuugh.

Benched him for Garcia and lost by four points because of the two kick off returns by the Bears. One return I can understand but to allow two un focking believable. Technically the Bear defense wasn't on the field but the defense gets credit for the TD's. Kind of sums up my luck for this fantasy year. :unsure:

Why oh why?? I benched him for BRADY!!!! Fockin 78 yards!!!!! But really, if I had to do it all over, Id do the same thing. Bulger has had a few down weeks going against Chic. D and Brady Mr steady Eddie going against a so-so Miami team. Really made the right move IT JUST SUCKED and cost me my season(one league). If I start Bulger I win by 3 :lol:

Why oh why?? I benched him for BRADY!!!! Fockin 78 yards!!!!! But really, if I had to do it all over, Id do the same thing. Bulger has had a few down weeks going against Chic. D and Brady Mr steady Eddie going against a so-so Miami team. Really made the right move IT JUST SUCKED and cost me my season(one league). If I start Bulger I win by 3 :cry:

I lost by two points starting Brady as well. :dunno:

I benched Bulger for Green, which kept me from taking the overall points title in my league this year (lost by 13 points). I still took the #1 seed though at 10-3-1, and am now prepared to get slaughtered in the first round of the playoffs, since all my guys are hurt.

I benched him for McNair, and it worked out fine.

I'll be doing the same thing this week.

:cheers:

I benched Marc for Kitna and had McNair sitting on the bench, luckily I was up against one of our league's weakest teams, and managed to squeek out a win. This week I have another tough decision. I think I'm going to go back to Bulger. You know what they say: You gotta dance wit dem dat brung ya!

Saw the matchups, sat Bulger, sat Favre and picked up.... Vince Young. Won handily (with Driver, S-Jax, Gates), but it technically was the worst possible decision at QB (in my league, Bulger got 28, Favre 21, VY 20).

I benched him for Leinart, who did OK, but I still lost in the first round of the playoffs. My opponent had the chicago D and I figured each INT would be a minus for me and a plus for him. I think it was sound logic. Nobody expected 350+ and 3 tds with only that late INT. That late INT cost me the game, by the way. Regardless, I would have cruised to the win if I had started Bulger...

Benched him for Garcia and lost by four points because of the two kick off returns by the Bears. One return I can understand but to allow two un focking believable. Technically the Bear defense wasn't on the field but the defense gets credit for the TD's. Kind of sums up my luck for this fantasy year. :banana:

Hah did the same exact thing, and lost because of fockin Devin Hester. Goodbye playoffs.