Sign in to follow this  
Toro

Did everyone have a good day today?

I sure did.

Now I get to go to my old employer's Christmas party and see if I can hire some people away. :wacko:

yeah it was alright, thanks for asking. we had our departmental xmas party. lots of good eats.

yeah it was alright, thanks for asking. we had our departmental xmas party. lots of good eats.

The party I am going to tonight is at an art gallery and they always cater nice. I am glad they do, because I really don't drink at these things since it's bidness.

The party I am going to tonight is at an art gallery and they always cater nice. I am glad they do, because I really don't drink at these things since it's bidness.

Are you going around with the chicken finger tray or the scallops wrapped in bacon tray?

Ah, lovely of you to ask! Today? Not so much. Tonight? I will be attending my former girls fathers Christmas party. He is the agent of Foreman, Hogan, Watters and some notable others. I hope to meet all three tonight, as well as get plastered and laid. Do enjoy your evenings gentlemens

I got laid... and had 3 double shots of Grand Marnier and 2 30something oz beers for lunch....

so yeah, I'm doing good! :banana:

I got laid... and had 3 double shots of Grand Marnier and 2 30something oz beers for lunch....

so yeah, I'm doing good! :banana:

I want to be like you when I grow up. :banana:

He is the agent of Foreman, Hogan, Watters and some notable others. I hope to meet all three tonight, as well as get plastered and laid. Do enjoy your evenings gentlemens

Right back at ya! Hope you bed all three!

I want to be like you when I grow up. :banana:

I'm drunk, so forgive me if I leave myself open for jokes...

but aren't you the good looking dude with the hot wife? :banana:

no, I"m not ghey

I'm drunk, so forgive me if I leave myself open for jokes...

but aren't you the good looking dude with the hot wife? :banana:

no, I"m not ghey

Why yes. Yes, I am.

I guess. :banana: I don't know. Go look at my pic in the Geek Pictures thread. That's me and the wifey in Jamaica.

Why yes. Yes, I am.

I guess. :banana: I don't know. Go look at my pic in the Geek Pictures thread. That's me and the wifey in Jamaica.

I'm way too loaded to put the required brainwork towards looking at a pic thread..

I'm going off of what I remember. :banana:

flame on

I'm way too loaded to put the required brainwork towards looking at a pic thread..

I'm going off of what I remember. :banana:

flame on

Where do you work again?

FOCK NO :dunno:

it focking sucked hard :mad:

now I've gotta fly out to Denver tomorrow morning and risk gettin' eatin' by STC or gettin' thrown in a hole by a lingerie wearing Big Pete :mad:

FOCK NO :mad:

it focking sucked hard :mad:

now I've gotta fly out to Denver tomorrow morning and risk gettin' eatin' by STC or gettin' thrown in a hole by a lingerie wearing Big Pete :mad:

you seriously coming to D-town tomorrow? hit me up, I'll give you something for the wife/gf... on the house! :dunno:

you seriously coming to D-town tomorrow? hit me up, I'll give you something for the wife/gf... on the house! :dunno:

yeah...that's the way you get me to meet you...then you throw me in a hole and make me put the lotion on :mad:

yeah...that's the way you get me to meet you...then you throw me in a hole and make me put the lotion on :dunno:

don't make me give you the hose again

Not a bad day. Except the focking weather here. Right now it's just pouring so hard you can barely see when you're driving but later winds expected up to 90mph! :cheers:

Go HAWKS!! :thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown:

You're just upset about us spankin you guys. :lol: Should I post that picture you sent me after the game???

BTW - traffic NEVER got better and I'm sure my time wasn't exciting as yours. :cheers:

Sucked bad. I had to get an MRI(had one 6 years ago), and right in the middle of it my biggest fear came true while being in an MRI machine, the focking power went out :thumbsdown: :cheers: :lol:

You're just upset about us spankin you guys. :lol: Should I post that picture you sent me after the game???

BTW - traffic NEVER got better and I'm sure my time wasn't exciting as yours. :cheers:

no, no need to post the pic.. lmao!

and yeah, it's safe to assume that my lunch break was much more exciting than your's :thumbsdown:

no, no need to post the pic.. lmao!

and yeah, it's safe to assume that my lunch break was much more exciting than your's :thumbsdown:

Mine wasn't a lunch break, rather a meeting. In fact, I haven't eaten yet, just got back in after I got that cd, had my meeting, ran to the bank, mailed that last present I was telling you about and went to the store.

Think I may go get some grub real quick before game time!!!

Mine wasn't a lunch break, rather a meeting. In fact, I haven't eaten yet, just got back in after I got that cd, had my meeting, ran to the bank, mailed that last present I was telling you about and went to the store.

Think I may go get some grub real quick before game time!!!

I suggest messican! :wub:

you gonna keep me updatored on the game? seeing I'm back at work now?

I suggest messican! :wub:

you gonna keep me updatored on the game? seeing I'm back at work now?

Nah, I don't want to go out again in this shiot, so I'm going to look through my cupboards for something. And of course!

Nah, I don't want to go out again in this shiot, so I'm going to look through my cupboards for something. And of course!

ramen noodles then? lmao!

thinking I'm gonna call in some messican later on... maybe get a margarita or 5

ramen noodles then? lmao!

thinking I'm gonna call in some messican later on... maybe get a margarita or 5

Nah, I'm leaning towards taking some frozen shrimp and tossing it in the microwave real quick.

Nah, I'm leaning towards taking some frozen shrimp and tossing it in the microwave real quick.

:barf:

if you have shrimp... just saute it in butter, and put garlic salt, white pepper an cayenne pepper on it... :cry:

**edit** wow, I realized how many spelling errors I have when I've had a few