Sign in to follow this  
FFCoolDude

Ravens get home field advantage throughout the playoffs

Even Boller has more playoff experience than Rivers...

keep saying dumb ######

I guess Brady didnt win his first time into Playoffs

neither did Roethlisberger

Kurt Warner sure sucked his first time as well

Jake Delhomme only went to the superbowl

playoff experience means nothing

Guest JahRasta311

rivers has been to the playoffs.......he just didnt play :banana:

the "best defense in the league" cant even stop derek anderson, lol.

only you, who thinks its Ironic to not back up anything you say with silly little FACTS

Playoff experience means nothing I will continue to say it.

Wow, you just keep sounding stupider and stupider. Just stop talking, you are making yourself look like a fool.

LOO HAYYYYYYY ZEE HERRRRRRRRRRRR

Wow, you just keep sounding stupider and stupider. Just stop talking, you are making yourself look like a fool.

LOO HAYYYYYYY ZEE HERRRRRRRRRRRR

Um. I don't even know what to say to you. I don't know if you're being belligerent, or truly are ignorant. Obviously, playoff experience helps, but you are obviously making more of it than it is. You're presented with a list of quarterbacks who had little to no playoff experience who have had remarkable success, and you have no response beyond calling someone stupid.

You sound cornered. Instead of standing on the strengths of the team you want to prop up, and having a legitimate discussion, you are a clanging cymbal, hoping to drown out all arguments. (Boy, that's engaging conversation).

No worries, though. That performance against the Browns SHOUTED volumes . . . maybe more than you, my friend.

Um. I don't even know what to say to you. I don't know if you're being belligerent, or truly are ignorant. Obviously, playoff experience helps, but you are obviously making more of it than it is. You're presented with a list of quarterbacks who had little to no playoff experience who have had remarkable success, and you have no response beyond calling someone stupid.

You sound cornered. Instead of standing on the strengths of the team you want to prop up, and having a legitimate discussion, you are a clanging cymbal, hoping to drown out all arguments. (Boy, that's engaging conversation).

No worries, though. That performance against the Browns SHOUTED volumes . . . maybe more than you, my friend.

thanks for getting my back Dan

I didnt think I was being stupid just asking for an intelligent respone, to which he had none.

oh well

Anyone who doesn't think that the Chargers are playing the best football the NFL right now is biased.

they may be playing the best football right now, but by no means does that mean Indy, Bal, Cin, NE, Den, Jac, , the NYJ, or even a team like KC can't beat them.

It's wide-open boys...

The Ravens winning a game with BOLLER??!?!

BOLLER?!??!

Come on genius, McNair didn't even complete a pass in that game so please let's remove this from the discussion immediately.

Guest JahRasta311

BOLLER?!??!

Come on genius, McNair didn't even complete a pass in that game so please let's remove this from the discussion immediately.

Boller doesn't play defense....

DEREK ANDERSON?!?!?

Come on genius, Baltimore couldn't even stop Derek Anderson from scoring so please let's keep this in the discussion.

Boller doesn't play defense....

DEREK ANDERSON?!?!?

Come on genius, Baltimore couldn't even stop Derek Anderson from scoring so please let's keep this in the discussion.

Hey dumb a s s, Boller threw an interception in Baltimore territory which led to Cleveland points. Then Boller fumbled the snap and then fell right on top of it and still wasn't able to recover it...which also led to Cleveland points. So please, know what you are talking about before you speak.

Guest JahRasta311

Hey dumb a s s, Boller threw an interception in Baltimore territory which led to Cleveland points. Then Boller fumbled the snap and then fell right on top of it and still wasn't able to recover it...which also led to Cleveland points. So please, know what you are talking about before you speak.

uh i do know what im talking about.....dumbass....cleveland scored 17 pts on the "best defense in the league".... :doublethumbsup:

uh i do know what im talking about.....dumbass....cleveland scored 17 pts on the "best defense in the league".... :doublethumbsup:

This is pretty much the same defense as last year with the same coordinator. But with Boller on offense it made the defense look really bad.

Offenses and defenses depend on each other and when one is bad it rubs off on the other.

So I am right, you are wrong.

Guest JahRasta311

This is pretty much the same defense as last year with the same coordinator. But with Boller on offense it made the defense look really bad.

Offenses and defenses depend on each other and when one is bad it rubs off on the other.

So I am right, you are wrong.

Ok well by this....your gay ravens are doomed cuz your offense is trash.

Ok well by this....your gay ravens are doomed cuz your offense is trash.

This statement would be absolutely true if McNair was out for the year...

Guest JahRasta311

This statement would be absolutely true if McNair was out for the year...

sorry but a washed up QB doesn't make your offense.

Good call on the games thus far Fooldude. Looking good with your predictions. :(

But in all seriosity... As an impartial observer with nothing vested in any of these teams:

Aside from the obvious parity between most NFL contenders making it hardly a "gimme" scenario for the title; I don't know why anyone would be that pumped over the Ravens. Yeah, I give their defense serious props (as I owned them) and can't even believe they have the record they do.

I'd be a fool if I ruled them out, of course, but I don't expect that defense to carry them, once again, to a title. But hey, lightning could strike twice... and I do think McNair has the ability to play them into contention, but hardly see them as an overwhelming favorite. I mean, Jamal Lewis looks like he's running in knee deep mud...

Ok, well me and the rest of my body gotta run. Time to put our wager on a SD-Balt AFC championship game. Apparently... :banana:

BOLLER?!??!

You really are kidding, right? Tell me it's just pride. I'll let it go. But man, you're sounding far-fetched. Baltimore was in more of a fight than they wanted to be. You defend the win by saying that it was with Kyle Boller, right after reminding us that Steve McNair did not complete a pass. Against the Browns, a team that Pittsburgh recently throttled at home . . . you know, that team that has no chance against Baltimore this weekend?

On other fronts, though, San Diego did not cowtow to your purple-colored mindset, either, beating Kansas City team at home, and setting themselves up nicely coming down the stretch.

No worries, though, at least Indianapolis . . . oh, wait, they were supposed to lose to the Bengals, weren't they? I'll admit I thought (maybe still think) that Indianapolis could lose one more. Could still happen. But I don't think San Diego will. Baltimore, however . . . I guess we'll see. This weekend will fun, and it will be black and blue, to be sure.

So you go 1-2 in these predictions that were to ensure Baltimore home field advantage, and the 1 win is sketchy (go ahead and rationalize). You've not picked any other losses among the group. I'll give you an out . . . will Baltimore still get home field?

defend the win by saying that it was with Kyle Boller, right after reminding us that Steve McNair did not complete a pass.

Ummmmmm, he didn't complete a pass because he was taken out in the first quarter...that was my whole point of saying that. McNair played maybe 2 possessions and then was done for the game. And yes Boller sucks and I think any team is good if they are able to win with BOLLER. I mean...come on...BOLLER?!?!?!

So you go 1-2 in these predictions that were to ensure Baltimore home field advantage, and the 1 win is sketchy (go ahead and rationalize). You've not picked any other losses among the group. I'll give you an out . . . will Baltimore still get home field?

Now I was wrong in picking San Diego to lose, but that doesn't mean they can't lose to a desperate Seattle team. That is still going to be a very tough game. And, who knows, maybe Arizona will pull out an upset like they almost did against the Bears. You never know.

On the other hand, Indianapolis plays two bad teams...but I agree with you that they are perfectly capable of losing either one of these games.

The only thing I'm sure of now is that the Ravens will hold up their end of the bet. First round bye? Home field advantage throughout? I'm not so sure about now...but the Ravens WILL win out.

Now I was wrong in picking San Diego to lose, but that doesn't mean they can't lose to a desperate Seattle team. That is still going to be a very tough game.

I'm not sure how "desperate" Seattle is, as they clinch the division if:

1) SEA win or tie, OR

2) SF loss or tie.

with Seattle @ TB and SF @ Denver in Week 17 (and I say this as a Niners fan).

That aside, if everything plays out, Baltimore would be at Indy in one semifinal (apparently Indy holds the tie-break) - that will be an interesting game to watch as an impartial observer.

Ummmmmm, he didn't complete a pass because he was taken out in the first quarter...that was my whole point of saying that. McNair played maybe 2 possessions and then was done for the game. And yes Boller sucks and I think any team is good if they are able to win with BOLLER. I mean...come on...BOLLER?!?!?!

Now I was wrong in picking San Diego to lose, but that doesn't mean they can't lose to a desperate Seattle team. That is still going to be a very tough game. And, who knows, maybe Arizona will pull out an upset like they almost did against the Bears. You never know.

On the other hand, Indianapolis plays two bad teams...but I agree with you that they are perfectly capable of losing either one of these games.

The only thing I'm sure of now is that the Ravens will hold up their end of the bet. First round bye? Home field advantage throughout? I'm not so sure about now...but the Ravens WILL win out.

I get your thumping the Boller thing, but it was the Cleveland Browns, not the Denver Broncos. I pointed out Steve McNair not completing a pass because he had started 0-for-5 before getting injured, so the offense was having problems that went beyond Kyle Boller. But I understand why you're going there. I just don't agree with your analysis of it.

I find it a bit ironic, however, that you think that San Diego could have a tough time at Seattle - desperate you called them, and granted, they are on the road - and that Seattle could pull that one out. However, you don't think Baltimore will have any trouble on the road against a bitter division rival that is playing pretty good football at the moment . . . certainly better than that desperate Seattle team.

I get being a fan. But you're clouding your judgment, and damaging your credibility, by insisting that Baltimore is going to run over such a weak opponent this week.

I find it a bit ironic, however, that you think that San Diego could have a tough time at Seattle - desperate you called them, and granted, they are on the road - and that Seattle could pull that one out. However, you don't think Baltimore will have any trouble on the road against a bitter division rival that is playing pretty good football at the moment . . . certainly better than that desperate Seattle team.

The difference is that Seattle is right in the mix of the playoff hunt while Pittsburgh is still only a long shot. It is pretty much the playoffs for the Seahawks, especially with the 49ers still breathing down their neck. Now, let's look at San Diego who has been on a roll and are sitting pretty at the top of the AFC. You don't think there is anyway they let their guard down and lose one? Remember when the Chargers beat the Colts last year, and were one of the only teams to figure out how to stop the Colts. Well, I think the Seahawks could very well do that to the Chargers this week.

And with the way the last Ravens/Steelers game went last time...I think it is perfectly logical to predict a Baltimore win. Did I say they were going to win 34-0? No, they are going to win either by alot or by a little or by a medium amount :P ...Who knows it may be hard fought or it may be a walk in the park, but Baltimore will win.

The difference is that Seattle is right in the mix of the playoff hunt while Pittsburgh is still only a long shot. It is pretty much the playoffs for the Seahawks, especially with the 49ers still breathing down their neck. Now, let's look at San Diego who has been on a roll and are sitting pretty at the top of the AFC. You don't think there is anyway they let their guard down and lose one? Remember when the Chargers beat the Colts last year, and were one of the only teams to figure out how to stop the Colts. Well, I think the Seahawks could very well do that to the Chargers this week.

And with the way the last Ravens/Steelers game went last time...I think it is perfectly logical to predict a Baltimore win. Did I say they were going to win 34-0? No, they are going to win either by alot or by a little or by a medium amount :rolleyes: ...Who knows it may be hard fought or it may be a walk in the park, but Baltimore will win.

But this is all moot if Indy wins their two games (@ Houston and vs. Miami), as they are currently the #2 seed. So even if Baltimore does beat Pittsburgh (my bet is no), in all likelihood the road to San Diego will run through Indianapolis for Baltimore.

And I think Seattle is more "desperate" to get Hasselbeck and Alexander back into a rhythm than they are worried about the 49ers. Pittsburgh is by far the more desperate team.