Indianapolis @ Houston W

Miami @ Indianapolis W

Final Record - 12-4

New England (9-4)

Houston @ New England W

New England @ Jacksonville W

New England @ Tennessee L

Final Record - 11-4

The Ravens have the advantage in head-to-head matchups against the Chargers, so they would win the tiebreaker and have home-field throughout the playoffs. Also, don't forget that the Chiefs are playing with the Lamar Hunt Factor so they are gonna be that much more fired up. And even if San Diego wins this game they still have to play a decent Seattle team the next week. And Rudi Johnson is going to tear up the Colts defense, so the chances are that Indianapolis is going to get their lose this week.

Pretty much, if San Diego or Indianapolis lose one more game...the Ravens get home-field.

Baltimore (10-3)

Cleveland @ Baltimore W

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh W

Buffalo @ Baltimore W

Final Record - 13-3

San Diego (11-2)

Kansas City @ San Diego L

San Diego @ Seattle W

Arizona @ San Diego W

Final Record - 13-3

Indianapolis (10-3)

Cincinatti @ Indianapolis L

Indianapolis @ Houston W

Miami @ Indianapolis W

Final Record - 12-4

New England (9-4)

Houston @ New England W

Final Record - 11-2

The Ravens have the advantage in head-to-head matchups against the Chargers, so they would win the tiebreaker and have home-field throughout the playoffs. Also, don't forget that the Chiefs are playing with the Lamar Hunt Factor so they are gonna be that much more fired up. And even if San Diego wins this game they still have to play a decent Seattle team the next week. And Rudi Johnson is going to tear up the Colts defense, so the chances are that Indianapolis is going to get their lose this week.

Pretty much, if San Diego or Indianapolis lose one more game...the Ravens get home-field.

1. Pittsburgh will dump them. The Ravens should win the othher two though. I hope KC wins vs SD in a high scoring game, so LT has to play next week too. Other than that, I don't really care.

Guest JahRasta311

lmao, chargers are gonna win out, but nice try.

smoke a little too much there?

Dumba s s

1. Why can't SD win out?

2. Why the abuse? It's Christmas man.

3. Why Tennessee over NE?

If you think the Bolts are going to lose a game, your on crack buddy. These guys are on a roll all the way through the playoffs. Hope to see you in the championship game in SAN DIEGO!!!!! GO BOLTS!!!!!! :dunno:

Another thing, how does NE go from 9-4 now, to 11-2 after the season is over?

Bolts will not lose until the playoffs, and Baltimore will lose at Pittsburgh.

Nice try though...

LOL if Baltimore were to lose any game it would be to Buffalo. Pittsburgh just doesn't have the answer to stopping the Ravens blitz. Sorry.

BTW, when this thread dies I will be bumping it back up in 3 weeks when I'm right.

Okay, as a Steeler fan, my opinion regarding the game in Pittsburgh against Baltimore may not mean much, but your reasoning is completely faulty.

By your thinking, the Baltimore-Pittsburgh game is a gimme. On the road, in Pittsburgh, against their most bitter rival, against a team playing better on the whole, you think it's ludicrous to think that the Steelers could pull out that game. Because of the pass rush. Okay. Football 101: At home, your pass rush can be better because crowd noise can confuse the offensive line. But okay, you dream about getting another 9 sacks. Regardless, Baltimore will not win out.

Then, after laughing at the poster who thinks that Pittsburgh could beat the Ravens, you mock the thought that San Diego could win out. Why? Because you think it's ludicrous to think that they could beat a reeling Kansas City team at home. Help me here.

The foundation of your reasoning is clear. You're not evaluating the strength of schedule and the matchups. You've already decided that Baltimore is the best, and San Diego is weak. That's fine, but that's an opinion. And you've backed it up with nothing substantial. And I don't care, but maybe you should back off the "you're on drugs if you think San Diego will win out" talk. In MY opinion, they have a better chance of it than Baltimore. :dunno:

I think San Diego wins out, maybe loses one more if things are wrapped up. Baltimore will lose one more, and I won't be surprised to see Indianapolis lose to either Cincinnati or Miami.

Final Seedings:

#1 San Diego

#2 Baltimore

#3 Indianapolis

#4 New England

Look this is the NFL and any team can beat any team on ANY given week..... So when people argue about their "opinion" on who they "think" is going to win, it makes no sense till it's all said and done... Not sure why Pittsburgh fans are so confident they'll beat Baltimore, :dunno: but hey ya never know, it is on their home field so it wouldn't shock me that bad....

Anyway I also happen to think Baltimore is the best team in the NFL... I know they're not as flashy as San Diego right now with all the LT hype, the young gun Qb at the helm and the juice head wreaking havoc on defense, but no doubt Baltimore has what it takes to win the SUPERBOWL... The loss of BJ Sams hurt them badly, but that defense is DOWN RIGHT NASTY and I know McNair isn't really worth a buffalo nickel in the fantasy world, but I'll take the cagey vet at the helm of my team any day of the week in a big game or playoff run... I still think Marty Schottenhiemer is a weak link and he'll crumble at some point, it's inevitable

pre-season I predicted the Colts would beat Baltimore to win the AFC and then face vs Bears in the Bowl but I now think it will be Ravens vs Bears and I'll love every second of that Bowl.... two best defenses in the NFL meeting head on in the big stage.... Although its not exciting to some people there is nothing like a great defensive war...

youll be able to thank the chiefs come sunday night :ninja:

i am biased bein a baltimore homer, and think they will either be #1 or #2, but u guys that think they will lose to a pittsburg or a buffulo are ignorant. they have the best defense in the league. they have held the two best offenses in the league (San Diego and Cinncy) to 13 points each and the cincy td was on a deep flee flicker. all the san diego hype is fine with me. they can have all the attention they want. there are a great team. but i think most of america will regret selling bmore short come playoff time. steve mcnair is a winner and will finnaly get his ring

i am biased bein a baltimore homer, and think they will either be #1 or #2, but u guys that think they will lose to a pittsburg or a buffulo are ignorant. they have the best defense in the league. they have held the two best offenses in the league (San Diego and Cinncy) to 13 points each and the cincy td was on a deep flee flicker. all the san diego hype is fine with me. they can have all the attention they want. there are a great team. but i think most of america will regret selling bmore short come playoff time. steve mcnair is a winner and will finnaly get his ring

One team will get hot and that will be the difference. In the AFC, there isn't much separating the top teams (SD, Bal, Ind, Cin) and even teams like NE, den, KC, Jax and maybe even the Jets aren't far off either. I dont see any teams really separating themselves at this point and this thing is really up for grabs this year, more so than in years past.

One team will get hot and that will be the difference. In the AFC, there isn't much separating the top teams (SD, Bal, Ind, Cin) and even teams like NE, den, KC, Jax and maybe even the Jets aren't far off either. I dont see any teams really separating themselves at this point and this thing is really up for grabs this year, more so than in years past.

Baltimore won't lose a game for the rest of the season, including the Super Bowl. Not only do they have the easiest remaining schedule, but they have the best defense in the league...which is the deciding factor in most playoff games. Baltimore will catch fire thanks to their easy schedule and they will ride home-field advantage throughout. This defense is better than the 2000 defense and after this season they are going to have to be considered as the best of all time.

Guest JahRasta311

Baltimore won't lose a game for the rest of the season, including the Super Bowl. Not only do they have the easiest remaining schedule, but they have the best defense in the league...which is the deciding factor in most playoff games. Baltimore will catch fire thanks to their easy schedule and they will ride home-field advantage throughout. This defense is better than the 2000 defense and after this season they are going to have to be considered as the best of all time.

the difference between Baltimore and SD's defense is negligible at MOST.....the battle between the offenses though is not so close. all you Baltimore homers are up your own asses.

the difference between Baltimore and SD's defense is negligible at MOST.....the battle between the offenses though is not so close. all you Baltimore homers are up your own asses.

San Diego is overratted...I'm sorry but you still have a rookie QB.

Baltimore Veteran QB + Best Defense in league=Super Bowl Champions

Guest JahRasta311

San Diego is overratted...I'm sorry but you still have a rookie QB.

Baltimore Veteran QB + Best Defense in league=Super Bowl Champions

I'm sorry but you have Steve McNair.

I'm sorry but you have Steve McNair.

Has Philip Rivers ever been to the Super Bowl?

He hasn't even seen a playoff game yet...

I mean Rivers is obviously the X-Factor if we ever see a Baltimore vs. San Diego game, but Philip Rivers (right now) is not better than Steve McNair (right now) when it comes to the playoffs. Rivers has the potential to be better than any QB in the league in the future, but not this year.

Rivers is a rookie?

ok thanks didnt notice moron. If you want to say something that makes people think you know what you are talking about, definately whatever you do, dont let facts get in the way.

Look at the Chargers/Ravens game in week 3, the Chargers completely dominated the Ravens on both sides of the ball, except Martyball took over, and Merriman went for the kill on Heap instead of just tackling him. After that game a new Marty was born, he will run up the score on everyone, and I think even KC this week will be destroyed, unless Marty lets the Lamar Hunt stuff get in the way of business.

I mean Rivers is obviously the X-Factor if we ever see a Baltimore vs. San Diego game, but Philip Rivers (right now) is not better than Steve McNair (right now) when it comes to the playoffs. Rivers has the potential to be better than any QB in the league in the future, but not this year.

Brady was never in the Playoffs, Roeth either, and I think they did just fine

The guy was a 5 time Bowl game MVP, the stage isnt gonna bother him

Guest JahRasta311

he doesnt have to be the best QB in the league this year for us to win the super bowl...just like steve mcnair is nowhere close to being the best QB or best ancient QB in the league (favre has the wrapped up).

when was the last time steve mcnair was in the playoffs, lol....he only went once, right?

After that game a new Marty was born,

:pointstosky:

So after 20+ years of head coaching a new Marty was born after that play/game ? The guys a frigin loser, and he'll fock it up... like I said earlier.... it's inevitable!!!!!!!!!

you guys need to quit arguing, neither Baltimore nor SD will end up in the SB :pointstosky:

Guest JahRasta311

you guys need to quit arguing, neither Baltimore nor SD will end up in the SB :thumbsup:

then tell me who is gonna beat SD? someone has to beat them to keep them out of the superbowl, dipshit.

:thumbsup:

So after 20+ years of head coaching a new Marty was born after that play/game ? The guys a frigin loser, and he'll fock it up... like I said earlier.... it's inevitable!!!!!!!!!

This used to be the knock on Cowher. He would get too conservative in the playoffs, and play not to lose. However, he let go of that last year, and I think it is the biggest reason that the Steelers won the Super Bowl. Marty and Bill are good friends. It's possible that Bill convinces Marty that he has to let go if he wants to get over that hump.

Maybe it's a dream. But it's possible.

then tell me who is gonna beat SD? someone has to beat them to keep them out of the superbowl, dipshit.

marty schottenheimer is their coach. A team doesn't have to beat them, Marty can do it for em :thumbsup:

Guest JahRasta311

marty schottenheimer is their coach. A team doesn't have to beat them, Marty can do it for em :thumbsup:

:unsure:

I guess we'll just wait and see how fuckin dumb you people are.

:(

I guess we'll just wait and see how fuckin dumb you people are.

ive been following marty for some time now. I'm used to him going strong season after season with solid defenses and dominant running games only to choke when it comes down to the nitty gritty.

Hey, my opinion is always changeable, but he still hs that stigma from when he used to be my favorite coach :dunno:

Guest ramrock11

Batimore is the overated team.The D is overrated this team can and has been beat deep..

And Jamal is a waste at Rb.

Maybe it's a dream. But it's possible.

Just make sure you bring a towel to bed with you so you're prepared...... cause that's one of those dreams where you wake up all wet :banana:

when was the last time steve mcnair was in the playoffs, lol....he only went once, right?

:banana:

Look its obvious you're a homer and all and I hope your Chargers win, I could care less either way if Balt or SD wins... I was just voicing my opinion on what I've seen......but don't say things like this which you wrote above... it shows you're probably a youngin with no mental history of the game... let the games play out before you start calling people dumb for saying what they think.... If your so called unbeatable Chargers win with that loser coach at the helm i'll be the first to give you props .... :banana:

As a Charger fan, I'm very excited by the playoff prospects this season. Marty Ball appears dead with the Chargers leading the NFL in scoring and having the best record in the NFL, all while playing in the toughest division in the NFL.

However, I have to admit it is frightening that the Marty will be coaching these playoffs. Marty has not won a playoff game since 1993, and has already choked away the only playoff game he's coached for the Chargers. Consider this fact: the last QB to win a playoff game for Marty was Joe Focking Montana. :pointstosky:

383 247 6 2878 18 - Rivers

398 251 9 2578 13 - McNair

3 more pix and 5 less TD passes. Who is the ROOKIE here?

Jan. 10, 2004 AFC Divisional New England 17, Tennessee 14

Jan. 3, 2004 - AFC Wild Card - Tennessee 20 Baltimore 17

Jan. 19, 2003 - AFC Championship - Oakland 41, Tennessee 24

Jan. 11, 2003 - AFC Divisional - Tennessee 34, Pittsburgh 31 OT

Jan. 7, 2001 - AFC Divisional - Baltimore 24, Tennessee 10

Jan. 30, 2000 - Super Bowl XXXIV - St. Louis 23, Tennessee 16

Jan. 23, 2000 - AFC Championship - Tennessee 33, Jacksonville 14

Jan. 16, 2000 - AFC Divisional - Tennessee 19, Indianapolis 16

Jan. 8, 2000 - AFC Wild Card - Tennessee 22, Buffalo 16

And, just WOW, you are officially The Dumb a s s of the thread now. Congratulations.

Pittsburgh just doesn't have the answer to stopping the Ravens blitz. Sorry.

BTW, when this thread dies I will be bumping it back up in 3 weeks when I'm right.

They should now, after watching the Bengals 4 backups (one of which was 3rd string) stop them.

Baltimore (10-3)

Cleveland @ Baltimore W

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh W

Buffalo @ Baltimore W

Final Record - 13-3

San Diego (11-2)

Kansas City @ San Diego L

San Diego @ Seattle W

Arizona @ San Diego W

Final Record - 13-3

Indianapolis (10-3)

Cincinatti @ Indianapolis L

Indianapolis @ Houston W

Miami @ Indianapolis W

Final Record - 12-4

New England (9-4)

Houston @ New England W

Final Record - 11-4

I do believe that Baltimore has a great shot @ the Superbowl this year. However, I believe, SD will win out and Baltimore most likely will loose in Pittsburgh. That being said I would not be surprised to see SD choke in the playoffs and Baltimores experience and superior Defense being the difference in "Who makes it to the show . . ." Just my 2 cents :thumbsdown:

The Herm Edwards factor negates the Lamar Hunt factor.

Once the Chargers get into the playoffs, The Marty Schottenheimer factor goes into effect.

Guest JahRasta311

The Herm Edwards factor negates the Lamar Hunt factor.

Once the Chargers get into the playoffs, The Marty Schottenheimer factor goes into effect.

no it doesn't, we have a completely different team than any that marty has taken into the playoffs.

his playoff record is his record in the past.