Sign in to follow this  
FantasyKing

DeAngelo Hall wants TO suspended for spit

Good luck with that, I'm sure the NFL will suspend him just in time for what is probably going to be one of the most highlighted games of the year as TO plays against his old team again.

TO didn't spit on a ref and it wasn't caught on tape like Alomar, no way he get suspended.

Hall must be a Eagles fan and he comes off as a whiner by his post game rant and now asking for suspension.

I highly doubt that a suspension will happen. The entire advertising campaign for this week's Eagles-Cowboys game will revolve around Owens. The league isn't going to cost themselves money.

I highly doubt that a suspension will happen. The entire advertising campaign for this week's Eagles-Cowboys game will revolve around Owens. The league isn't going to cost themselves money.

I don't want him suspended. I want him to play next week. I want the Cowboys at full strength, so there are no excuses as to the outcome of the game.

The greatest xmas present Eagle fans can get is a win next week. :clap:

I don't want him suspended. I want him to play next week. I want the Cowboys at full strength, so there are no excuses as to the outcome of the game.

Oh, I don't want him suspended, either. I'm just saying that the NFL would never do such a thing.

Sounds like you've been getting dreamy and glassy eyed by watching that new movie about the bartender a few too many times. You know, the one where Dirk Diggler walks on with Vermiel's Eagles. Brings back memories of your glory days, doesn't it? :wall:

As long as Santa's not drunk and making an azz out of himself, Santa will be left alone. :clap:

Did you see the piece that ESPN did on the Santa incident before the Carolina game. The guy who was Santa is still an Eagles fan today and lives in South Philly. He said he didn't blame the fans one bit.

Did you see the piece that ESPN did on the Santa incident before the Carolina game. The guy who was Santa is still an Eagles fan today and lives in South Philly. He said he didn't blame the fans one bit.

I read the article about the guy in the Philly newspaper. The Eagle's brass at that time were morons.

The one thing that bugs me about the whole reputation of the Philly fans are the younger guys who try and live up to the reputation without knowing what it's all about. There are times at the games where I want to pummel the crap out of these guys because they act like idiots on purpose.

And I really hate to say it, but it's the young guys who live within the city that act this way. There's a way to give your team superior home field advantage, and there's the other way, and that's playing the part of the classless hooligan.

I digress. Don't wanna get on my soapbox here. It's all been said before.