Sign in to follow this  
DAT Analyst

So Who's the offensive rookie of the year?

1. Bush

2. Jones Drew

3. M. Colston

4. Maroney

5. Addai

So many to choose from.

Got to go with my boy Bush.. He's been turning up the heat.

I would go with Jones-Drew, but when I think of where Colston was drafted, I'm torn.

If Colston had stayed healthy, I think he'd have won it.

But with Jones-Drew's 1300+ yards from scrimmage and 15 TDs, you have to go with him.

Jones-Drew. Colston was the man til his injury. Young has come on strong, and may win by virtue of playing the most important position on the field for what was a horrible team before he took over. Bush is 4th. Can't be top rookie when you haven't even been the best one on your team. I know he had a nice game today, but coming in he was averaging 3.2 ypc and had 4 rushing TD. No comparison to what MJD, Colston or Young has done.

1. Bush

2. Jones Drew

3. M. Colston

4. Maroney

5. Addai

So many to choose from.

MJD.... is my choice...

I drafted him and Gore in a keeper league...to go along with Thomas Jones and S. Alex...

I missed the playoffs mainly because of SA ... but next year I will be able to focus on some quality WRs to compliment my RBs...

Maurice Jones Drew by far........

He scored teh most fantasy point out of the rookies and didn't play at the beginning of the year.

Drew needs to thank his year to the misfortune of Greg Jones being out for the year.

Who SHOULD win? Vince Young. That guy has single-handedly made the Tennessee Titans an exciting (and winning) franchise. Earlier in the season (before he started) people were saying that they might be even worse than the Raiders!

Honorable mention to Jones-Drew though. That guy is amazing.

Who WILL win? Reggie Bush. The NFL hype machine wants it.

Toss up between Vince Young and Jones-Drew. Tough choice there.

coming up just short is Reggie Bush...Colston (if not for the injury would probably have about walked away with it), then Addai.

Tennessee was projected to be a top 5 pick this year, but now they are a win and cincy loss from going to the playoffs and thanks to Vince Young.

No doubt ROY Offense is Vinnie and Ill say this, even though he won't win it, Jeff Fisher should get alot of coach of the year consideration.

He had the youngest team and they got better each week. Imagine if they didn't have those one point losses at Indy and to Baltimore.

1. Bush

2. Jones Drew

3. M. Colston

4. Maroney

5. Addai

So many to choose from.

Bush would be about 5th on my list....

if the Titans make teh playoffs somehow, its easily Young....to come back from 0-5 it may be Young anyway...but ill say MJD..

I like McNeil followed by Jones Drew. McNeil didn't have a single holding penalty called on him through the first 15 weeks! Pretty impressive for a rookie tackle! I would put Bush third and Colston 4th.

Bush after that because the "threat" of him getting the ball was enough to help that Saints offense immensely and that included Colston. But I think the player that has had more impact on winning ball games with his play than the rest? Vince Young. The Titans were seen as a team that woudn't win 5 games this year. They will go no worse than 8-8 and could go 9-7 and make the playoffs with Young under center. Comeback victories are hard to ignore!

1. Young

2. McNeil

3. Jones-Drew

4. Bush

5. Colston

6. Addai

Tennessee was projected to be a top 5 pick this year, but now they are a win and cincy loss from going to the playoffs and thanks to Vince Young.

No doubt ROY Offense is Vinnie and Ill say this, even though he won't win it, Jeff Fisher should get alot of coach of the year consideration.

He had the youngest team and they got better each week. Imagine if they didn't have those one point losses at Indy and to Baltimore.

:ninja:

addai doesnt belong on that list.....

its vince...to step in as a rookie is one thing..but hes doing it as a QB replacing mcnair...

and all he has done is beaten the giants in amazing fashion and the colts at the end...they are in the playoff hunt...

players can get a coach fired...vince has saved jeff fishers job...

its a great crop of rookies though...

the second level of guys...addai, jennings..daniels is impressive also...

but its vince...

MJD has had the biggest impact on the league. Colston got hurt at the wrong time, and Jones-Drew has become the most exciting "highlight" option of the last 7-8 weeks! :doublethumbsup:

Guest JahRasta311

MJD has had the biggest impact on the league. Colston got hurt at the wrong time, and Jones-Drew has become the most exciting "highlight" option of the last 7-8 weeks! :doublethumbsup:

hahaha....last I checked there was nothing wrong with the running of Fred Taylor....Jax is just being classless and limiting Fred's carries so he doesn't get the incentives in his contract.

would Jax be where they are without MJD? yes.

hahaha....last I checked there was nothing wrong with the running of Fred Taylor....Jax is just being classless and limiting Fred's carries so he doesn't get the incentives in his contract.

would Jax be where they are without MJD? yes.

IMO there is nothing wrong with Fred Taylor becauses he's not carring the complete load and football more about winning then incentives. Would Jax be where they are without MJD? Most likely not. But that just my opinion.

MJD gets my vote.

It would be great if Marcus McNeil won coming from the class of offencive weapons that '06 was.

If Colston had stayed healthy, I think he'd have won it.

But with Jones-Drew's 1300+ yards from scrimmage and 15 TDs, you have to go with him.

Agree