Sign in to follow this  
TradeStar28

M Hasselback

Not sure if this was mentioned here today or if anyone saw this even happen....

Towards the beginning of the Chargers / Seahawks game....most likely in the 1st quarter....Merriman came in on Hasselback and sacked him down to the ground. Merriman then did that stupid dance he does after a sack right in the face of Hasselback....He really was rubbing it in his mug....

As Merriman walked by Hass....Matt gestured to Merriman by pretending to having a needle and sticking it in his arm......

I thought it was pretty funny,,,Merriman is a classless steroid using jerkoff

Guest JahRasta311

Towards the beginning of the Chargers / Seahawks game....most likely in the 1st quarter....Merriman came in on Hasselback and sacked him down to the ground. Merriman then did that stupid dance he does after a sack right in the face of Hasselback....He really was rubbing it in his mug....

As Merriman walked by Hass....Matt gestured to Merriman by pretending to having a needle and sticking it in his arm......

Shows how much you and Hasslefag pay attention....Merriman took a ###### up supplement...if bald boy Matty wanted to be funny he should have pretended to pop pills.

Also, Merriman has passed 3 drug tests since LAST AUGUST when said test was even taken. The NFL punished him, they suspended him for 4 games....I don't see why people like you have to take it further and brand him a cheater for making a mistake.

Shows how much you and Hasslefag pay attention....Merriman took a ###### up supplement...if bald boy Matty wanted to be funny he should have pretended to pop pills.

Also, Merriman has passed 3 drug tests since LAST AUGUST when said test was even taken. The NFL punished him, they suspended him for 4 games....I don't see why people like you have to take it further and brand him a cheater for making a mistake.

Umm...or not...

ESPN first reported last night that Merriman had been informed of the positive test but the suspension had not been imposed because an appeal by Merriman was pending. The positive test was for steroids, not a related supplement, and was to be announced last week before Merriman appealed, ESPN reported.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...l?nav=emailpage

Personally, I think it's about the funniest thing I've heard today ;)

I didn't see that, but I wish I had. Merriman makes me sick. How does that @ssclown make it to the pro-bowl after serving a STERIOD suspension the same damn season? Its a disgrace.

Wrong.

I didn't see that, but I wish I had. Merriman makes me sick. How does that @ssclown make it to the pro-bowl after serving a STERIOD suspension the same damn season? Its a disgrace.

And, if you get the 4 game...it's because it's the SECOND time you got caught...

At that point, it's clear you're a juicer and denying it just makes you a liar too.

Thank god he's not a Packer ;)

the best thing merriman could do is have a heart attack on the field..as a nice PSA for the kids....

look at that chargers D..they are amazing...

uh yeah...they are roid taking cheaters...

the same announcers and fans who stand up and rip the roid users say this....hypocrites...

wow talk about a mand crush ;)

Guest JahRasta311

Umm...or not...

ESPN first reported last night that Merriman had been informed of the positive test but the suspension had not been imposed because an appeal by Merriman was pending. The positive test was for steroids, not a related supplement, and was to be announced last week before Merriman appealed, ESPN reported.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...l?nav=emailpage

Personally, I think it's about the funniest thing I've heard today :huh:

He took a supplement with steroids in it, tard boy. meaning HE DIDNT INJECT....meaning matt hasselbeck's cool gesture meant really nothing to merriman.

you guys are all just haters, and fact is when we win the Super Bowl there won't be any asterisks by our name, and we will undeniably be known as the best team of the 06-07 season and there is nothing you can do about it and that is more than you can all say for your fuckin faggy ass teams. :wacko: :huh: :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

He took a supplement with steroids in it, tard boy. meaning HE DIDNT INJECT....meaning matt hasselbeck's cool gesture meant really nothing to merriman.

you guys are all just haters, and fact is when we win the Super Bowl there won't be any asterisks by our name, and we will undeniably be known as the best team of the 06-07 season and there is nothing you can do about it and that is more than you can all say for your fuckin faggy ass teams. :huh: :wacko: :huh: :doublethumbsup:

says the guy whos team is coached by a guy who is known for choking in the playoffs...the chargers have a wonderful track record in the playoffs....

ill keep my $$ on the titans...

Guest JahRasta311

It's so fuckin awesome that Shawne Merriman's superman body can hold steroids for 5 months and allow him to perform at such a high level yet he doesn't even test positive.

sounds F'in hilarious.... :wacko: the frigin bar closed early today so I didn't see the SD game in it's entirety ... I gotta go back and watch that....

All I know is somehow another WR got behind that dog$hit secondary and was wide open when they were protecting a lead.... Fock Seattle :huh:

Guest JahRasta311

says the guy whos team is coached by a guy who is known for choking in the playoffs...the chargers have a wonderful track record in the playoffs....

ill keep my $$ on the titans...

lmao....Titans circa 2000-2001?

I'm pretty sure the Bolts would smoke either team, Titans then and Titans now....Ok I'm totally sure...

oh and to the fuckface that said Merriman tested positive twice: NFL has a zero tolerance policy, 1st offense=4 games....and plus we would have heard about the first time he tested positive anyhow.

and that is more than you can all say for your fuckin faggy ass teams.

Any fan that's not a Chargers fan gets this from you ?

a supposed "21" year old who never grew up... what a shame :huh:

Guest JahRasta311

Any fan that's not a Chargers fan gets this from you ?

a supposed "21" year old who never grew up... what a shame :huh:

because all the other people in this thread are totally mature...hoping merriman has a heart attack, labeling the chargers as "steroid taking cheaters", and even insinuating that I have a "man(d) crush" on merriman because I know the facts.

hope you're having fun following me around, buttfuckin loser.

And, if you get the 4 game...it's because it's the SECOND time you got caught...

At that point, it's clear you're a juicer and denying it just makes you a liar too.

Thank god he's not a Packer :wacko:

http://www.nflpa.org/pdfs/RulesAndRegs/BannedSubstances.pdf

page 2.

and yes, thank god merriman is not a fudgepacker, cuz then he wouldnt lead the league in sacks for us. :huh:

hope you're having fun following me around, buttfuckin loser.

Total class from you as usual... :huh:

Man I wish I was 21 again and as cool as you ... I miss saying things like that.... buttfuckin loser ... whew that's good stuff... only thing is I used that when I was like 12 and thought it was cool, apparently you never got the memo ? :huh:

I mean really though how bout you check yourself... Who the hell says the things you say ? Always referring to people and teams as gay ass, homo and other retarded things... :wacko:

"that is more than you can all say for your fuckin faggy ass teams" ?????

"oh and to the fuckface that said Merriman tested positive twice" ???

are you serious with this ? Guess Mommy and Daddy raised a spoiled little rat that has to downgrade things he doesn't agree with so he can feel cool about himself... enjoy your holiday

Guest JahRasta311

Total class from you as usual... :huh:

Man I wish I was 21 again and as cool as you ... I miss saying things like that.... buttfuckin loser ... whew that's good stuff... only thing is I used that when I was like 12 and thought it was cool, apparently you never got the memo ? :doublethumbsup:

I mean really though how bout you check yourself... Who the hell says the things you say ? Always referring to people and teams as gay ass, homo and other retarded things... :huh:

"that is more than you can all say for your fuckin faggy ass teams" ?????

"oh and to the fuckface that said Merriman tested positive twice" ???

are you serious with this ? Guess Mommy and Daddy raised a spoiled little rat that has to downgrade things he doesn't agree with so he can feel cool about himself... enjoy your holiday

I'm not the one here striving for class and prestige, you are.

Just because I refer to things as gay and other "retarded things" doesn't negate the fact I'm right and these other fools here have their heads up their fuckin culos. :wacko:

Man I wish I could be middle-aged and cool like you with a butt-nasty wife and an even uglier chud of a kid, trying to convince a 21 year old that he's immature like he gives a ######....Maybe you should go back to when you were 21 so you could change whatever made you such a loser to the point where you sit on a computer and try your hardest to make other people look bad, even when it's not even in context with the topic at hand.

Enjoy your holiday, since i know you're gonna be thinking about me the whole time, creep.

ANYWAYS....any of you jackasses have anything more idiotic to say about Shawne Merriman or the Chargers in general??? cuz i'd love to talk some more seeing how you guys are just brimming with football knowledge.

Everyone here already knows JahRasta is a joke. I cannot wait to see the Chargers lose to the Ravens in the playoffs. LT will have 0 running room and Rivers will be good for some interceptions.

And yes, Merriman is a cheater. I live in Maryland and used to love watching him play for the Terps, so it's not that I don't like him. I just don't like cheaters, and he doesn't deserve to be playing this season.

Guest JahRasta311

Everyone here already knows JahRasta is a joke. I cannot wait to see the Chargers lose to the Ravens in the playoffs. LT will have 0 running room and Rivers will be good for some interceptions.

And yes, Merriman is a cheater. I live in Maryland and used to love watching him play for the Terps, so it's not that I don't like him. I just don't like cheaters, and he doesn't deserve to be playing this season.

Why does he deserve harsher punishment than any other offender gets? Just because he's a good player? Chances are the Bolts won't even have to face the Ravens because they'll be gone, but in the event that they do, the Ravens have absolutely no game that can beat them. I know you beat us earlier in the season, but 1. We led the whole game until we collapsed on the last drive on defense, 2. Philip Rivers still had his training wheels on, and 3. Martyball was still in effect, but we learned from this game not to let teams stick around...so yes, I hope Ravens do play us again so we can show them that we learned the lesson they taught us. LT will find plenty of running room, you probably didn't know he had 98 yds on the ground in the first meeting.

I'm not sure where all this "Merriman is a classless cheater jerk" ###### is coming from but last time I checked jerks don't organize coat drives when they're poor college students and they don't go and help rebuild new orleans when they get suspended for 4 games.

98 yards???

You think 98 rushing yards is enough for the Chargers to win? Sorry, you are going to be very disappointed come playoff time.

1) I tried reading the NFL rules, but cant stand reading stuff in that format, so for those of you who might not know, the penalty for First time Steroid is a 4 game suspension. The penalty for a 2nd time drug offense is a 4 game suspension.

2) 98 yards, that would be like a Jamal Lewis season high, and you guys have won plenty of games.

(I know he has had a few games of more then that)

Hillarious...I forgot about the old "he took it by mouth so it's not a steriod" rule...

Dumbass...a steriod is a steriod, and clearly we all knew the meaning of Hass's gesture. I'm sure it meant nothing to Merman since he doesn't care about the rules, he's a cheater (right?) he's a 2 time cheater (right?) and he just cares about the cheating. Cool, I love that he'll be dead by 45 and has nuts the size of quarter...

F#cking mouthbreather...you're hillarious...you're my little dancing minstral...keep ranting for my enjoyment :banana:

:banana:

Anything Merriman ever does from this point forward should be recorded with an asterick.

Cheatin' pr!ck.

Just like Luis Castillo ??

Ahhhhh Rhasta boy,

Wait till Belichick gets inside ole' Schottzies head and the Chargers will be looking in from the outside once again! Check Schottzies playoff record :banana: Believe it!

Merry Christmas

The Swami

Hasselbeck is just frustrated cause he wont take his team to the playoffs he just lost it ( He is done stick a fork in baldy ) .

They should have stayed with Seneca Wallace he gives them a better chance to win week in and week out .

because all the other people in this thread are totally mature...hoping merriman has a heart attack,

i wasnt wishing for him to have a heart attack..i wish that on NO ONE..

but hes a roid taking cheater...i love football too much to have it tainted by some cheater....

a heart attack would be a nice gesture from him to the kids..as a just say no thing...

go on..hang your merriman jersey next to your bonds on..you must be so proud.. :ninja:

Just because I refer to things as gay and other "retarded things" doesn't negate the fact I'm right

It just makes you look like a little immature idiot is all, but you don't see that after I tried to point it out to you, and apparently you don't mind so carry on pretending your cool and that you think you know it all.....

P.S. - sorry I stooped to your level and called you a name, I don't do that, but its obvious you're a loser and see things your own way.... carry on big guy next words I speak to you will be "Told ya Marty would cost ya....History doesn't lie"

Hillarious...I forgot about the old "he took it by mouth so it's not a steriod" rule...

Dumbass...a steriod is a steriod, and clearly we all knew the meaning of Hass's gesture. I'm sure it meant nothing to Merman since he doesn't care about the rules, he's a cheater (right?) he's a 2 time cheater (right?) and he just cares about the cheating. Cool, I love that he'll be dead by 45 and has nuts the size of quarter...

F#cking mouthbreather...you're hillarious...you're my little dancing minstral...keep ranting for my enjoyment :lol:

:ninja:

also must add..

whos tied for the sack lead?

aaron kampman and steroid merriman...

is there a more loyal..cleaner..harder worker than aaron?...he doesnt have the D that the chargers have and hes finding a way..15.5 sacks...

he has to share it with a cheater....at least the punishment wil be bigger next year because u know he'll juice up again...

:ninja:

also must add..

whos tied for the sack lead?

aaron kampman and steroid merriman...

is there a more loyal..cleaner..harder worker than aaron?...he doesnt have the D that the chargers have and hes finding a way..15.5 sacks...

he has to share it with a cheater....at least the punishment wil be bigger next year because u know he'll juice up again...

oh stop... he doesn't do steroids... :lol:

you have to INJECT according to JahAhole :banana:

Guest JahRasta311

F#cking mouthbreather...you're hillarious...you're my little dancing minstral...keep ranting for my enjoyment :)

learn to read, cheesedick. I never said he didn't take steroids. didn't you read the NFL rules i posted for you since you're so fuckin lazy that you can't find them yourself? A FIRST TIME STEROID OFFENSE GETS YOU 4 GAMES. PERIOD. He's never tested positive a 2nd time. If he had, it would be an EIGHT GAME SUSPENSION He's not on steroids right now. He is tied with the sack lead with FOUR LESS GAMES than Kampman.

If Merriman had no regard for the rules, he'd have tested positive 3 more times since August and he wouldn't wait for the snap to run and smack the ###### out of quarterbacks.

:doublethumbsup:

oh stop... he doesn't do steroids... :doublethumbsup:

you have to INJECT according to JahAhole :thumbsup:

Looks like I was right about you thinking about me all day...I told you I'm not into that ######.

Merrimen is a cheater...i watched that game and rolled my eyes each time he did tht stupid dance...no class. And what makes me shake my head is that on shows like ESPN Countdown they rave about his speed and power like he never tested + for performance enhancing drugs...what a joke. It would be like Peter Gammons raving about Rafael Palmiero's bat speed and power. What do you think LT thinks about a cheater??? Merrimen is the one reason why I won't root for SD to win :pointstosky: ....it's worse than rooting for Bonds and the Giants.

Oh, and as for what Hasselbeck did, ha, good! I only wish it had gotten more coverage.

Guest JahRasta311

Merrimen is a cheater...i watched that game and rolled my eyes each time he did tht stupid dance...no class. And what makes me shake my head is that on shows like ESPN Countdown they rave about his speed and power like he never tested + for performance enhancing drugs...what a joke. It would be like Peter Gammons raving about Rafael Palmiero's bat speed and power. What do you think LT thinks about a cheater??? Merrimen is the one reason why I won't root for SD to win :unsure: ....it's worse than rooting for Bonds and the Giants.

Oh, and as for what Hasselbeck did, ha, good! I only wish it had gotten more coverage.

No class for celebrating sacks? Sorry that he gets so many sacks or he wouldn't have to do that dance so much. The speed and power that he has isn't a result of him taking steroids, I told you he's tested clean 3 times since he tested positive. You must not know anything about anabolic steroids, but they don't last for 5 months....sorry.

Barry Bonds used the cream steroid correct? Yet everyone laughed their but off at the fake needles everyone threw on the field.

Merriman is a cheater, he was caught and should not be in the pro-bowl....PERIOD.

Guest JahRasta311

Barry Bonds used the cream steroid correct? Yet everyone laughed their but off at the fake needles everyone threw on the field.

Merriman is a cheater, he was caught and should not be in the pro-bowl....PERIOD.

If so many people had a problem with him making a mistake they wouldnt have VOTED HIM IN, dickshit.

I never heard anything about what type of steroids Bonds used, I think you're thinking of Palmeiro with the cream....and I never saw anyone besides one fan (SD fan btw :first: ) throwing a REAL syringe on the field. Bonds never got caught because they had very flawed testing in his hayday so I'm not sure where you heard about cream or why you're making it up.

If so many people had a problem with him making a mistake they wouldnt have VOTED HIM IN, dickshit.

I never heard anything about what type of steroids Bonds used, I think you're thinking of Palmeiro with the cream....and I never saw anyone besides one fan (SD fan btw :banana: ) throwing a REAL syringe on the field. Bonds never got caught because they had very flawed testing in his hayday so I'm not sure where you heard about cream or why you're making it up.

Bonds admitted takin the "clear and the cream" which he says contained the steriods he got from Greg Anderson. There were also many other fans that threw syringes other than that one fan at that one game. Dont have time to search the internet but i remember seeing it on sportscenter.

Guest JahRasta311

Bonds admitted takin the "clear and the cream" which he says contained the steriods he got from Greg Anderson. There were also many other fans that threw syringes other than that one fan at that one game. Dont have time to search the internet but i remember seeing it on sportscenter.

I see...I never knew he actually admitted to anything...everytime i've seen he denied taking any steroids.