Sign in to follow this  
ccb123

Is TO overrated?

HE SUX!!!! , he dropps balls, is an exceptional athlete, and needs a shrink. Hopefully he drops balls for someone other than Dallas next year!!!!

I was watching Salisbury talk on ESPN and I actually agreed with something he said. He said something along the lines of "TO is a great talent, but he is no longer a great player in my eyes." TO's a bum. Can't stand him and his excuses and can't wait til the day he retires.

IIRC back in his prime T.O. led the league in YAC about 5-6 years in a row.

This year he was 19th (6th amongst WRs).

Not the player he used to be.

Still the same azzhole he has been since he came into the league, though.

IIRC back in his prime T.O. led the league in YAC about 5-6 years in a row.

This year he was 19th (6th amongst WRs).

Not the player he used to be.

Still the same azzhole he has been since he came into the league, though.

He wasn't an ###### when he came in. He was young a humble. Remember the 49ers playoff game vs. the Packers when Steve Young hit him for the game winning TD...he broke down in tears.

He wasn't an ###### when he came in. He was young a humble. Remember the 49ers playoff game vs. the Packers when Steve Young hit him for the game winning TD...he broke down in tears.

He also dropped a ball that hit him in the hands while he was in the end zone earlier in that same game. Not sure if the crying had anything to with humility or the fact he was redeemed instead of being the scapegoat.

When Owens was an elite receiver, teams were willing to put up with the media circus.

Due to his staggering decline, I think he may have trouble finding a team next year. I think it's almost a foregone conclusion that Dallas cuts him.

A troublemaking, great athletete usually has a desperate owner willing to take a chance.

A troublemaking, slightly above-average athlete with the hands of a lineman, will have difficulties finding a home in 2007.

I'm not defending TO's talking bla bla bla

but ever think the drops this year are due to the torn ligament in his thumb along with the 3 screws and plate he had put his broken hand back around week 5? :thumbsup:

Not a TO apologist but he is playing with a broken finger and ligament damage that needs surgery. He also came back early after that broken leg to help the Eagles reach the SB.

Not the greatest guy but he's a gamer.

Not a TO apologist but he is playing with a broken finger and ligament damage that needs surgery. He also came back early after that broken leg to help the Eagles reach the SB.

Not the greatest guy but he's a gamer.

Only thing is TO's drops are only slightly higher in relation to his targets than what he's typically done in the past. I remember Marvin Harrison finishing the season with a modified cast either last year or the year before and not having an average of a drop per game on balls that hit him in the hands. I do think that TO's making it back for the Superbowl a few years ago was impressive but in the case of this year, between his age, the fact he is a royal pain, and the unliklihood that Parcells wants him around for another season combined with what he's paid, he doesn't appear to have much choice but to find a way to play if he wants to see another decent contract. How much of his remaining contract is guaranteed, anybody know?

How much of his remaining contract is guaranteed, anybody know?

One of the great things about the NFL is that contracts aren't guaranteed. You produce or you lose your job, just like you and me.

I have to laugh at the people using his hand as an excuse. If he's dropping all those passes as a result of his bad finger, why would he be bitching about having more balls thrown his way? Either his hand is good enough for him to contribute or he should be on the bench.

I've got nothing negative to say about T.O. today. Those drops yesterday helped me win a championship. :dunno:

People are complaining just like the TV idiots.

TO is leading my fantasy rankings for WR's he is tied with Harrison with 113 points.

6 pts per TD 1 point every 20yds receiving. a bonus point here and there for long TD's/

How can people be complaining about the best WR in fantasy football this season? :mad:

Want to complain about someone complain about the other WR's in the league that still can't hold TO's strap even at his so called advanced age

TO as a Fantasy Playa :dunno:

People are complaining just like the TV idiots.

TO is leading my fantasy rankings for WR's he is tied with Harrison with 113 points.

6 pts per TD 1 point every 20yds receiving. a bonus point here and there for long TD's/

How can people be complaining about the best WR in fantasy football this season? :lol:

Want to complain about someone complain about the other WR's in the league that still can't hold TO's strap even at his so called advanced age

TO as a Fantasy Playa :pointstosky:

Thank you! Most WR touchdowns in the freakin' league! case closed dammit!