Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

A Night At The Museum?

Looks like it could be a good movie to watch stoned. :doublethumbsup:

I heard from a few people that is is pretty good. I'll see it, just gonna wait till its on video.

Saw it with the family yesterday. I agree with the Stiller comment earlier; personally I do not find him terribly funny, and he does the same schtick in every movie. So if you like that schtick, you'll like the movie.

Also, it was recommended by my SIL who is an early education teacher. But it was too much for my 5 yr old; she pretty much just cuddled her head into her mom's 32Ds for half of the movie. The 8 and 10 year old enjoyed it though.

How does Ben "unfunny douchebag" Stiller have a movie career?

First of all, I couldn't agree with you more. Completely unfunny.

However, the answer to your question can most likely be that some forum posters use quotes from his movies as their forum names. Isn't that right Mr. FranknBeans. :thumbsdown:

Also, it was recommended by my SIL who is an early education teacher. But it was too much for my 5 yr old; she pretty much just cuddled her head into her mom's 32Ds for half of the movie. The 8 and 10 year old enjoyed it though.

Yeah, I can see it being a bit much for a five-year-old. My eight-year-old nephew quite enjoyed it.

It's a very, very good movie for older kids (I'm think 7 or 8+, possibly younger and depending on maturity level). It's a well-made movie that actually had some effort put into it; it's not just another run-of-the-mill cookie cutter kids movie. It actually has a plot, has some humor, like I said, has some actual effort put into it.

Nice special effects, as well.

Thanks! I think I'll take my girlfriend to it this weekend.

Don't bother, we....err, I mean she already saw it. :ninja:

Does Robin Williams act like a hyper active doofus in it?

Does Robin Williams act like a hyper active doofus in it?

Actually, no. One of his most subdued roles, especially considering the context.

Actually, no. One of his most subdued roles, especially considering the context.

Agreed.

First of all, I couldn't agree with you more. Completely unfunny.

However, the answer to your question can most likely be that some forum posters use quotes from his movies as their forum names. Isn't that right Mr. FranknBeans. :D

true dat but that script wrote itself. Ben Stiller had little to do with the success of Mary.