Sign in to follow this  
peenie

I heart Toro!

thank you so much toro! i love the book you sent me for xmas secretion santa, lol. both my daughter and i will enjoy reading, "he's just not that into you." :P :doublethumbsup:

i finished the book and let me say....my life is forever changed. yes, no more losers, no more trying to evole into the woman men want me to be, no more settling, no more allowing great sex to keep me in a mediocre relationship. i deserve more!

thank you toro! thank you for showing me the light!

i finished the book and let me say....my life is forever changed. yes, no more losers, no more trying to evole into the woman men want me to be, no more settling, no more allowing great sex to keep me in a mediocre relationship. i deserve more!

Sounds to me like Toro just cackblocked half of the state of Georgia from getting an easy lay. :lol:

You're a woman, right?

You will not succeed.

HTH

Is this one of those pay it forward gifts? :ninja:

Seriously, I'd love to read the book. What's the title and who's it by?

You're a woman, right?

You will not succeed.

HTH

Whoa! Is this old varmint face?

:wub:

Is this one of those pay it forward gifts? :ninja:

James Earl Ray

That's hilarious.

My wife ordered the book for a couple of her friends after the author was on Oprah. I actually watched the Oprah (actually, my wife watched it and I was sitting there) and this guy came on and started saying some of the crap in the book and I was like "focking SHUT UP, dude. You are letting out all the secrets."

All sexist remarks aside, the author is dead on about everything. That book is a woman's blueprint to engaging in a healthy relationship with 99% of the men out there.

Is this one of those pay it forward gifts? :wub:

http://www.amazon.com/Hes-Just-That-Into-U...TF8&s=books

:ninja: