Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Who is your stalker?

Im looking to stalk someone, who wants some? Only one problem though, I post in bunches. Some weeks I post alot, some weeks not so much. So you may get a "delayed" stalkage....if that's ok! :P

Im looking to stalk someone, who wants some? Only one problem though, I post in bunches. Some weeks I post alot, some weeks not so much. So you may get a "delayed" stalkage....if that's ok! :P

We could stalkage swap! :dunno:

We could stalkage swap! :P

Hey good lookin'. What's shakin' with you? I'd stalk you anytime, just give the word! :dunno:

Hey good lookin'. What's shakin' with you? I'd stalk you anytime, just give the word! :wub:

Let's get it on! :dunno: Guess you and I are now officially off the stalker/stalkie market! :P

Let's get it on! :D Guess you and I are now officially off the stalker/stalkie market! :blink:

Consider yourself STALKED! Sorry gang, I am now officially stalking SAW, and she is stalking me. That's how we roll!

Just don't tell jerryskids. :ninja:

I don't think anyone stalks me anymore.

:dunno:

Oh, okay...I'll stalk you--just don't have your husband beat me up with his member...

It would be embarrassing and humiliating... :ninja:

I think I flew underneath the radar this past year, no one stalks me, I'm not on the worst or best poster list, when people name all the girls on the board I'm rarely on the list.....all this I find a good thing because it means I have a life I guess :dunno: Or that I'm not exciting enough for anyone to remember...either way :ninja:

I think I flew underneath the radar this past year, no one stalks me, I'm not on the worst or best poster list, when people name all the girls on the board I'm rarely on the list.....all this I find a good thing because it means I have a life I guess :banana: Or that I'm not exciting enough for anyone to remember...either way :banana:

Who are you?