Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

Happy New Year's, geeks!

:thumbsdown:

About to go to a party - marinated some cubed steak in a home brewed soy-habenero-pineapple-sesame-wine marinade, then skewered with cherry tomatoes, orange bell peppers, pineapple wedges and chunks of red onion. Gonna be the FATACIOUS BBQ teriyaki kabobs...mmmmm

So to all my geek brothers, sisters, brothas and sistahs, go out & have fun, eat food, get drunk, fock off and have a happy New Year!

:banana:

Happy New Year's....My MIL just showed up with a bunch of hats and horns and blowers. Those things are so focking loud, I can barely think. Only 7 more hours of this...I hope my head doesn't explode.

:pointstosky: Going to some upscale party in Newport Beach, fockin honeys galore. Dinner before, although I wont eat much since partying on a full stomach is the suck..

Its on like 2 fat chicks with one donut left

Merry New Year!

:lol:

Going to a friend's party, 50's theme. I'm going "frat boy"; have some white martial arts shoes that I put red tape around the soles for the "white buck" look, argyle socks, light tan chinos that I'll roll up the cuffs, and appropriate shirt.

Hope you all suck a lot less here in 2007. :thumbsup:

:headbanger:

About to go to a party - marinated some tubed steak in a home brewed soy-habenero-pineapple-sesame-wine marinade, then skewered with cherry tomatoes, orange bell peppers, pineapple wedges and chunks of red fecal matter. Gonna be the FATACIOUS BBQ teriyaki kabobs...mmmmm

So to all my geek brothers, sisters, brothas and sistahs, go out & have fun, eat food, get drunk, fock off and have a happy New Year!

:banana:

You are one sick fock :mad: