Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

Getting a massage tomorrow...

Happy Endings for all my friends...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should I or shouldn't I?

• Definately - get one rubbed out and enjoy your evening
    • no, you're morally corrupt for even considering this option, and you'll burn in hell for it
    • I dunno - I prefer men touching me

Ok, so through my insurance, I get 2 massages a month with a CMT.

(can size = B cup, cute asian gal with wicked strong feet)

Last time I went, I was offered a "happy ending", and declined as I wasn't sure how it was going to be billed.

Now I know that it is a separate fee, and not on the bill at all. So when I go tomorrow evening, should I get the happy ending or save the $40?

:banana: :banana:

Fellow geeks & geekettes - guide my destiny. You are my moral compass. Whatever the result, that is how I will roll tomorrow. (uh, so long as choice A or B wins)

I dunno, how many times have you visited a prostitute before and if 0, are you willing for this asian chick to be your first one? :banana:

Why not?

:( <------------------This could be your pen1s

how many times have you visited a prostitute

Hey! They're just trying to support themselves to pay for their education!

I'll be vote number 2 in favor of, I happen to be a big fan of the happy ending. The warm towel treatment afterward is quite lovely and the 3 times i've done it they've always minded the stepchildren while throttling. You'll notice the intense eye contact they make as well while whispering sweet nothings, enhancing the experience. I think $40 is reasonable and should be a fun memorable experience to share with the Grandchildren.

Chainsaw and Dave give it :(

Hey! They're just trying to support themselves to pay for their education!

I'll be vote number 2 in favor of, I happen to be a big fan of the happy ending. The warm towel treatment afterward is quite lovely and the 3 times i've done it they've always minded the stepchildren while throttling. You'll notice the intense eye contact they make as well while whispering sweet nothings, enhancing the experience. I think $40 is reasonable and should be a fun memorable experience to share with the Grandchildren.

Chainsaw and Dave give it :(

:lol:

I'm #3 in saying you should get the happy ending....

why deprive yourself of physical pleasure?

Ohh wait, you're married right? well... umm... if your wife got a massage and a guy went down on her, would you be pissed? if the answer is no, then get the focking happy ending. if the answer is yes, then ............

After the tragic-comic three dates I've had this month...f-it, I'll keep my own experience out of this one...

If you're going to feel dirty afterwards, don't do it. If you could care less, who am I to tell you otherwise?

Me? I'm not much into window shopping for quick pick-me-ups. I know I want the whole deal, so I abstain from those options. Which is probably why I'm feeling especially cynical tonight.

Wildman=cranky bastage

Scooter w/out Happy Ending = cranky bastage

Scooter w/Happy Ending > cranky bastage?

Don't know....

Wildman w/Happy ending = cranky bastage

Wildman w/out Happy ending = cranky bastage

Wildman meeting sane woman within within 10-20 miles of me with possible happy ending for both = :D

You're married? If so, figure out how you get your wifey to give you the happy ending. If it's too much work or you don't it, fix the long term problem! Don't listen to me, I'm about to become a permanent member of this board at the rate I'm going lately. Before you know it, I'll fully embrace the dark side and have a monthly prostitution fund... :(

Not...I'm too idealistic :lol:

1. I have never solicited a prostitute - except when I lived in Europe, and then it was only a BJ.

2. I won't feel dirty afterwards. Well, the oil is a little slimey, but...

3. not married. between g/f's - were I in a relationship I wouldn't do anything as I would consider it cheating.

so - all those moral dilemmas solved, I will go with whatever the poll says I should do when I view the results tomorrow morning.

:(

Ohh wait, you're married right? well... umm... if your wife got a massage and a guy went down on her, would you be pissed?

Different situation. Its just a hand job.

Go for it.

and BTW - for the prostitution comment - its not like a back alley BJ - she (prolly hehehe) washes her hands between clients.

Dont scream out "Me love you long time"

itsatip

THE CHOICE IS MADE!!!

WHOA WHOA WHOA nobody chose anything! Did you choose anything Egon? Did you Winston? I didnt choose anything........

RAY?

Generally, I like to consider myself a do-it-your-selfer. However, some matters are best left in the hands of trained professionals.

1. I have never solicited a prostitute - except when I lived in Europe, and then it was only a BJ.

Ummm... you have solicited a prostitute. There is no 'except'. Either you have paid a chick directly for sex or you haven't.

Ummm... you have solicited a prostitute. There is no 'except'. Either you have paid a chick directly for sex or you haven't.

a BJ is not sex.

reference: Bill Clinton

Are Asian chicks the only ones who give happy endings? How do you broach this subject with a therapist without getting slapped or arrested?

keep it simple: go to the asian therapist. :unsure:

Fellow geeks & geekettes - guide my destiny. You are my moral compass.

This crowd is your moral compass? May God have mercy on your soul! :clap:

You're not going to a massage therapist, you're going to a hooker.

No GOOD massage therapist is going to offer a happy ending, and they are the ones that give us GOOD therapists a bad name. :banana:

No GOOD massage therapist is going to offer a happy ending, and they are the ones that give us GOOD therapists a bad name. :banana:

I thought you were a project manager. Make up your mind.

Ask her is she would mind if you drove her to a Best Buy parking lot, threw a blanket over her, and focked her in the ass for $100.

I thought you were a project manager. Make up your mind.

I am, but I am also a Licensed Massage Therapist.

100% serious... I am as well! :banana: Went to Johnson County in kansas for my cert.

come to find out I have to take classes all over again to get recertified in colorado :wub:

No GOOD massage therapist is going to offer a happy ending, and they are the ones that give us GOOD therapists a bad name. :D

Sorry, but this is incorrect. :banana:

I have been to many exceppent certified massage therapists who have offered "release". They're rubbing every part of a guy - what's another 4 inche-er, I mean 9 inches?

Get off your high horse TNG. $40 is $40, and when they're getting $80 for a 1 hour massage, that extra 43 seconds for another $40 seems like a great deal for them. Where's the harm?

Fact is that many providers enjoy doing "FBSM" (full body sensual massage) and since there is no actual sex, no BJ, no penetration whatsoever, it is certainly not going to a hooker. Hell, she'll be fully chothed!

I am going for the massage 1st & foremost - if I wanted a hooker, I know where to find them, but that's not my thing. Last time I didn't ask - it was offered. And that was after a spectacular shiatsu & sweedish massage, so your statement is 100% false. This gal is a terrific masseuse - but she knows which side her bread is buttered on...er, no pun intended.

excellent - how much for a happy ending? :wub:

Sorry, but this is incorrect. :banana:

I have been to many exceppent certified massage therapists who have offered "release". They're rubbing every part of a guy - what's another 4 inche-er, I mean 9 inches?

Get off your high horse TNG. $40 is $40, and when they're getting $80 for a 1 hour massage, that extra 43 seconds for another $40 seems like a great deal for them. Where's the harm?

Fact is that many providers enjoy doing "FBSM" (full body sensual massage) and since there is no actual sex, no BJ, no penetration whatsoever, it is certainly not going to a hooker. Hell, she'll be fully chothed!

I am going for the massage 1st & foremost - if I wanted a hooker, I know where to find them, but that's not my thing. Last time I didn't ask - it was offered. And that was after a spectacular shiatsu & sweedish massage, so your statement is 100% false. This gal is a terrific masseuse - but she knows which side her bread is buttered on...er, no pun intended.

excellent - how much for a happy ending? :wub:

Whatever.

My statement is NOT 100% false. Sorry.

100% serious... I am as well! :banana: Went to Johnson County in kansas for my cert.

come to find out I have to take classes all over again to get recertified in colorado :D

Do you offer a "release" ? :wub:

Whatever.

YES! My little sister used to respond to me like this when she was 13.

Do you offer a "release" ? :wub:

YES! My little sister used to respond to me like this when she was 13.

Seeing I'm not allowed to legally be one in Colorado, yes, all women I bring home who get a massage get a happy ending! :banana:

Whatever.

yeppers...many many many CMTs offer release. It's a fact. Maybe not you, but the vast majority.

I had a disc issue a couple years ago, and was getting a massage a week. As such, I've had "in-home" massage therapists come over, bring a full massage table with spiritual music, incense, the whole works - and even they offered "release".

Just because you're a prude and don't want to make easy money doesn't mean every massage therapist is. I would even bet that you have masseuse friends who've given guys handjobs and not told you about it.

I have a good friend who went to Heartwood Institute, works at a massage studio & does corporate sessions 2 days a week...she once confided in me that she has given "happy endings" to clients she liked.

And it certainly doesn't make her a "hooker".

yeppers...many many many CMTs offer release. It's a fact. Maybe not you, but the vast majority.

I had a disc issue a couple years ago, and was getting a massage a week. As such, I've had "in-home" massage therapists come over, bring a full massage table with spiritual music, incense, the whole works - and even they offered "release".

Just because you're a prude and don't want to make easy money doesn't mean every massage therapist is. I would even bet that you have masseuse friends who've given guys handjobs and not told you about it.

I have a good friend who went to Heartwood Institute, works at a massage studio & does corporate sessions 2 days a week...she once confided in me that she has given "happy endings" to clients she liked.

I'm gonna go fall down the stairs on my back while leaving work today. :banana:

FS, just make sure you go there with an empty tank, rub a few out between now and then, that way you get your moneys worth. :thumbsup:

FS, just make sure you go there with an empty tank, rub a few out between now and then, that way you get your moneys worth. :banana:

:thumbsup: crassic!!!

I'm gonna go fall down the stairs on my back while leaving work today. :banana:

FS, just make sure you go there with an empty tank, rub a few out between now and then, that way you get your moneys worth. :thumbsup:

this could bother some of my co-workers, but I'll give it a shot.

(I'll be fantasizing about TNG giving a happy ending while I do it...) :banana:

is TNG a licensed massage therapist? or one of those "I read massage therapy for dummies books, so I'm gonna call myself a massage therapist now" type of people?

either way, at least she'll know what she's doing for when her dude needs a massage :thumbsup:

If she got extra $$$ for it, she's a hooker

If not, she's a slut

is TNG a licensed massage therapist? or one of those "I read massage therapy for dummies books, so I'm gonna call myself a massage therapist now" type of people?

either way, at least she'll know what she's doing for when her dude needs a massage :dunno:

I am a Certified Massage Therapist. Took classes on Swedish Massage as well as Reflexology and Aromatherapy.

Thanks.

1) Does she wear a glove?

2) Does she make sure to shield the blast from possibly shooting toward your own face?

3) So what you are saying is just go find a certified massage therapist and if she doesn't offer release at the end, then just go find another one?

I am a Certified Massage Therapist. Took classes on Swedish Massage as well as Reflexology and Aromatherapy.

Thanks.

you should invest in "hot oil banana rubbing 101" - you'd make a lot more $ at it. Unless you're fugly, in which case you'd give guys a permanent semi-soft on.