Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Why aren't the Giants talking trash this week?

A few weeks ago before the game in Giants Stadium they were talking so much sh1t - Pierce said he's better than Trotter, Plaxico said he was going to light up the Eagles' secondary, etc. Just wondering why they've been so quiet this week? :thumbsup:

No, this week Philly's the ones doing the trash talking.

Really? I haven't heard anything. Unlike the Giants, the Eagles have class. :thumbsup:

Really? I haven't heard anything. Unlike the Giants, the Eagles have class. :banana:

Eagles? Maybe.

Eagle fans? No.

:thumbsup:

Ok...

The Giants aren't talking sh1t because they felt stupid after getting punked on their own field last time.

Bunch of classless jerks led by a poosay who lets daddy negotiate for him and flinches when he throws the ball. :thumbsup:

The Giants aren't talking sh1t because they felt stupid after getting punked on their own field last time.

Bunch of classless jerks led by a poosay who lets daddy negotiate for him and flinches when he throws the ball. :banana:

When did Garcia start playing for the Giants? :thumbsup:

Disclaimer:

Opinions expressed in this thread are not necessarily the opinions of all Eagles fans.

Bunch of classless jerks led by a poosay who lets daddy negotiate for him and flinches when he throws the ball. :banana:

Glad to see their example has rubbed off on you. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I'm not going to bit. But knock yourself out if you must.

A few weeks ago before the game in Philly they were talking so much sh1t - Pierce said he's better than Trotter, Plaxico said he was going to light up the Eagles' secondary, etc. Just wondering why they've been so quiet this week? :dunno:

That's because the Giants lack character (except Barber). I wish they would start shooting their mouths off again.

When did Garcia start playing for the Giants? :dunno:

Jeff Garthia can actually step into a pass without flinching.

Disclaimer:

Opinions expressed in this thread are not necessarily the opinions of all Eagles fans.

:dunno:

I'd much rather talk about the game and less about which fans are poosays, which fans have no class, etc. It's almost like a FF male bored version of The View for crying out loud.

Glad to see their example has rubbed off on you. :dunno:

Sorry, I'm not going to bit. But knock yourself out if you must.

I think you're way off base with this whole thing. Fans are SUPPOSED to trash talk. Players are not. So, what's your point?

Or is your point that the Giants fans have nothing to say because they know the Eagles are a better team and they are just praying that somehow Eli doesn't screw up and somehow they can steal a win @ the Linc? That must be it.

Jeff Garthia can actually step into a pass without flinching.

Jeff the effeminate heterosexual has been playing like he did back in San Francisco. He may act a little "light in the loafers" but that team believes in him right now, and they're scary in the playoffs because of it.

Jeff the effeminate heterosexual has been playing like he did back in San Francisco. He may act a little "light in the loafers" but that team believes in him right now, and they're scary in the playoffs because of it.

Jeff may be ghey, but at least he can throw the ball without flinching and crying for daddy.

What's a poosay?

Oh, I got it......Winnie the Poosay "the Eagles are going to the NFC championship game and the Giants will be going home early".

Hell, what do I care.....I'm a Broncos fan. Winnie the Poosay "Broncos poopy down leg."

A few weeks ago before the game in Giants Stadium they were talking so much sh1t - Pierce said he's better than Trotter, Plaxico said he was going to light up the Eagles' secondary, etc. Just wondering why they've been so quiet this week? :thumbsdown:

Because they know they are going to get smoked.

I think you're way off base with this whole thing. Fans are SUPPOSED to trash talk. Players are not. So, what's your point?

Or is your point that the Giants fans have nothing to say because they know the Eagles are a better team and they are just praying that somehow Eli doesn't screw up and somehow they can steal a win @ the Linc? That must be it.

Let's just say if I was going to rip someone's team for having no class, calling people Poosays probably would not have been my choice in ways to do so.

Philly is the better team at this point. They're the favorite and deserve to be. Keep beating your chest if it makes you feel better.

Let's just say if I was going to rip someone's team for having no class, calling people Poosays probably would not have been my choice in ways to do so.

Philly is the better team at this point. They're the favorite and deserve to be. Keep beating your chest if it makes you feel better.

LMAO, you were on this track before he ever resorted to name calling (which is pretty stupid, btw). And by saying Philly is the better team and deserves to be the favorite do you mean you think they will win the game? C'mon...get a little divison rivalry banter going. Sheesh it's the PLAYOFFS for cripes sake!

cause they know their QB and Head Coach suck and they have already mailed it in.(except Tiki). They are busy setting up golf dates in Fla. Also cause they are scared shitless.

E-A-G-L-E-S 31

giants 17

cause they know their QB and Head Coach suck and they have already mailed it in.(except Tiki). They are busy setting up golf dates in Fla. Also cause they are scared shitless.

Well now, that's really going to suck for you if Philly loses, now, isn't it bird brain? And I suppose the fact that that sucky coach and sucky QB have beaten your birds in three of their last four meetings hasn't exactly occured to you, now has it? :banana:

Well now, that's really going to suck for you if Philly loses, now, isn't it bird brain? And I suppose the fact that that sucky coach and sucky QB have beaten your birds in three of their last four meetings hasn't exactly occured to you, now has it? :thumbsup:

That's the spirirt!!!

Well now, that's really going to suck for you if Philly loses, now, isn't it bird brain? And I suppose the fact that that sucky coach and sucky QB have beaten your birds in three of their last four meetings hasn't exactly occured to you, now has it? :clap:

Two of those wins came last year with Mike McMahon at QB.

The Eagles have three QBs on the roster who are all better than Elisha this year. At least, they have three QBs who can step up in the pocket and throw a forward pass without flinching like a little b1tch. :thumbsdown:

And I suppose the fact that that sucky coach and sucky QB have beaten your birds in three of their last four meetings hasn't exactly occured to you, now has it? :(

If Reid and McNabb both suck, what does that make Coughlin and Manning? :thumbsdown:

I would think "suckier", but there has to be another adjective. :clap:

Well now, that's really going to suck for you if Philly loses, now, isn't it bird brain? And I suppose the fact that that sucky coach and sucky QB have beaten your birds in three of their last four meetings hasn't exactly occured to you, now has it? :(

Great work. You've put all the pressure on the Eagle fan. You've successfully positioned yourself to go :thumbsdown: if the Giants lose and :clap: if they win.

Great work. You've put all the pressure on the Eagle fan. You've successfully positioned yourself to go :banana: if the Giants lose and :banana: if they win.

Shouldn't one be more concerned with their team getting blown out in Seattle? :banana:

If Reid and McNabb both suck,

I'm not sure I said this. I've got a lot of respect for both.

Two of those wins came last year with Mike McMahon at QB.

The Eagles have three QBs on the roster who are all better than Elisha this year. At least, they have three QBs who can step up in the pocket and throw a forward pass without flinching like a little b1tch. :banana:

Then you should have not problem attaining a victory. Congrats in advance.

Shouldn't one be more concerned with their team getting blown out in Seattle? :banana:

You must have me confused with a Cowboys fan. I'm not one.....not even close.

I've mentioned numerous times that I'm a Packer fan.

I'm afraid my team's season is over. :banana:

Being a Giants fan, I'm glad that they're not spouting off. We crapped the bed the last 8 games of the season and are fortunate to be in the playoffs. I'm hoping this quiet time means that they are focusing and will put forth a strong effort in this game. Frankly, I'm not expecting a win, since the Eagles are firing on all cylinders right now. However, if we can get some breaks. A turnover or two. Who knows?

I'm not sure I said this. I've got a lot of respect for both.

Then you should have not problem attaining a victory. Congrats in advance.

Jeez, just trying to get some friendly smack talk started before the game.

You guys are no fun. :(

Jeez, just trying to get some friendly smack talk started before the game.

You guys are no fun. :(

Sorry for the disappointment. With the beating we've taken this year, even the smack talk runs a bit hollow. I might have a solution for you though. Maybe we can get Rush Limbaugh to talk some smack about that limp wristed QB of yours. ;)

Sorry for the disappointment. With the beating we've taken this year, even the smack talk runs a bit hollow. I might have a solution for you though. Maybe we can get Rush Limbaugh to talk some smack about that limp wristed QB of yours. ;)

Garthia is a tough MFer.

Elisha is a flinching little b1tch.

HTH! :(

You must have me confused with a Cowboys fan. I'm not one.....not even close.

I've mentioned numerous times that I'm a Packer fan.

I'm afraid my team's season is over. :cry:

That's a shame. :cry:

Elisha is a flinching little b1tch.

Yeah, might be gay too (I heard he also writes short stories about screen doors and aftershave and publishes them on the internet).