Sign in to follow this  
cowboyz

Jon Kitna disses the Cowboys Def

Got this from http://cowboyszone.com/ posted by theogt

Basically Bradie James sucks and is why FB Carney scored 3 tds, but he said Roy williams was a good player :banana:

Jon Kitna being interviewed on ESPN Seattle

How'd you do it?

Ya know, I think the biggest thing to me...and I gotta be careful because we play them again next year. We didn't feel like their interior linebackers were very effective. We hit backs out of the backfield, checking the ball down -- usually you'll get 5 or 6 yards, but we were getting 10, 15, 20 yards. We really felt like we were able to take care of that. But our big player guys stepped up. You're going to get some man coverage situations with Dallas, they try to do schemewise. Williams, Williams and Furrey stepped up. That's what this league is all about. When you get 1 on 1 situations, the players have to step up. I'm not sure how Darrell's health is right now, but if they're healthy those guys have been through the fire so they're going to be alright.

The Hawks don't get a lot of help form the backfield pass-catching. Strong gets more passes than Alexander. Will that be an effective way to go for them this weekend?

Yeah, I think. As I think about their offense, they're not going to get a lot of quick pressure on the QB. When they get pressure it's gonna be when the QB is in a 7 step mode. Knowing the system they run, they're going to get a little frustrated -- especially if they get a lot of quick passes. There were times when we played Dallas that sometimes I think #56, he didn't even know where he was at.

What did you think of their corners? and their secondary overall?

The longer I've been in this league, the more I understand that your secondary is really only as good as your passrush. Their passrush over the second half the season wasn't as effective. You see the play down the field somewhat diminish. With no pass rush the ball is more accurate and that makes it harder on DBs. They're fighting that a little bit. When yo uhave Brees drop 5 TDs, Vick put 4 on you and we put 4 on them...you can say what you want, but you don't have a lot of confidence going into that next football game.

All this peripheral stuff with Parcells and Romo and TO and Glenn, do you notice anyone jarring at each other?

I didn't see that, but I don't...when you're seeing it on TV you may pick up more of that. I didn't see anyone bickering. When you're on a losing streak, though, I'm sure you're going to see a lot of that.

Any corner you liked to pick on?

Going into the game...it's rare for Martz to focus on one corner. He just dials up plays and we do what we do. We definitely felt that Newman was their best corner...you know yo uhave to be careful with him. But he isn't Marcus Trufant or anything. It's not like you have to be scared to throw at him.

You're saying a long of things that make me feel good about this game. Those quick underneath passes, that's Seahawk football.

Well, they have a lot of good players on defense -- Roy Williams is good. But their most effective player on defense, DeMarcus Ware...if they're going to line him up over Walter Jones all day they're going to have a lot of problems.

not so much dissing as it is the truth.

so talking bad about someone is automatically lying? Glad to see you think S Roy Williams is a good player though. :blink:

I think it's great that someone that looked at the film and actually played in the game finally said what was happening. it's better than nfl network or ea matchup :headbanger: because god knows Parcells will never say anything nor the dallas press

I just find it hilarious that the lions keep talking about the cowboys. have they been doing this all year? i mean why now, and why the cowboys? I guess kitna because he still has friends in seattle, but still why?

Bet the over....there will be lotsa points scored. 2 pathetic defenses ...2 teams that have no business being in the playoffs....someone will win, but expect lots of points.

so talking bad about someone is automatically lying? Glad to see you think S Roy Williams is a good player though. :blink:

I think it's great that someone that looked at the film and actually played in the game finally said what was happening. it's better than nfl network or ea matchup :headbanger: because god knows Parcells will never say anything nor the dallas press

I just find it hilarious that the lions keep talking about the cowboys. have they been doing this all year? i mean why now, and why the cowboys? I guess kitna because he still has friends in seattle, but still why?

so you still don't get why reporters are talking to kitna this week about the cowboy-seahawk game, eh? i'll give you some more time to ponder it.

so you still don't get why reporters are talking to kitna this week about the cowboy-seahawk game, eh? i'll give you some more time to ponder it.

i'm pondering why would he call out the cowboys instead of yeah seattle should be good i think they have a chance to win, ya know typical offseason radio BS. instead he's breaking it down and calling out specific players etc.

jeez you're dense

i'm pondering why would he call out the cowboys .......

Gee, it wouldn't have anything to do with the questions he was asked......

How'd you do it?

The Hawks don't get a lot of help form the backfield pass-catching. Strong gets more passes than Alexander. Will that be an effective way to go for them this weekend?

All this peripheral stuff with Parcells and Romo and TO and Glenn, do you notice anyone jarring at each other?

i'm pondering why would he call out the cowboys instead of yeah seattle should be good i think they have a chance to win, ya know typical offseason radio BS. instead he's breaking it down and calling out specific players etc.

jeez you're dense

Kitna used to play for the hags and I think he is from the NW (may be wrong on that one) ....

jeez you're dense

You got that correct. # of people who think swamp poosay is a dense retard delusional focktard :blink:

Shonuff

don hass

Let Da Big Dog Eat

DrJ

Walter34

One Jets fan (forget his name)

JGB

cowboyz

How can so many people be mis-understood? :D :headbanger:

jeez you're dense

Where does he call the Cowboys out? He was asked questions and he answered them. Honestly, too.

Would you rather here him spit out the typically b/s player/coach-speak?

GMAFB. :thumbsup:

Gee, it wouldn't have anything to do with the questions he was asked......

How'd you do it?

reporters asking leading questions? say it ain't so! :lol:

Kitna used to play for the hags and I think he is from the NW (may be wrong on that one) ....

You got that correct. # of people who think swamp poosay is a dense retard delusional focktard :clap:

Shonuff

don hass

Let Da Big Dog Eat

DrJ

Walter34

JGB

cowboyz

How can so many people be mis-understood? :huh: :dunno:

for the record, walter has never told me flat out to shut up. he has you, though. take the advice of your fellow bear fan :pointstosky:

Where does he call the Cowboys out? He was asked questions and he answered them. Honestly, too.

Would you rather here him spit out the typically b/s player/coach-speak?

GMAFB. :pointstosky:

he doesn't call the cowboys out. you sir, are correct. glad to see someone gets it :pointstosky:

You got that correct. # of people who think swamp poosay is a dense retard delusional focktard :pointstosky:

Shonuff

don hass

Let Da Big Dog Eat

DrJ

Walter34

JGB

cowboyz

How can so many people be mis-understood? :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

add me to the list, and add paranoid and schziphrenic to Swampypuppys description.

add me to the list, and add paranoid and schziphrenic to Swampypuppys description.

jeff! where have you been. i was getting worried you had done something rash after the turkey game with joey blue skies. good to see you're still around :pointstosky:

I've been saying this for a bit now. I have never seen a defense worse at defending a dump-off pass to the RB/FB. Its almost like once that QB drops back the dallas back 7 drop back 50 yards or so. It drives me absolutely nuts to constantly see a RB get 10 yards or more on every dumpoff. I have no idea what the Focking LB'ers are doing.

because the Lions just played and beat the coyboys, and seattle (where kitna used to live and play) is playing them this weekend...isn't that obvious? the station called an old friend to get some analysis on the dallas D and kitna gave them solid and honest analysis.

apparently the reading comprehension skills of swampdog, ghostmachine, and beantown are nonexistant. they were unable to answer my question because they're morons. That's no diss, it's the truth. :thumbsdown: and i'm not calling any of you guys out so don't respond to my comments

let me spell it out.

Kitna decided to answer the questions truthfully and informatively instead of giving typical coachspeak. He did this because:

a)He sees no threat from the cowboys def despite playing them next year

b)he has as much media saavines as TO

c)he's trying to impress the local crowd

d)he does this all the time

e)all of the above

f)none of the above

Please select your answer and explain your reasoning.

Note the question was not

a)was jon kitna correct?

b)did jon kitna gave an informative answer?

c)has jon kitna played in seattle?

d)is swampdog dense?

e)should ghostmachine read the entire thread?

f)does beantown always point out the obvious?

apparently the reading comprehension skills of swampdog, ghostmachine, and beantown are nonexistant. they were unable to answer my question because they're morons. That's no diss, it's the truth. :o and i'm not calling any of you guys out so don't respond to my comments

let me spell it out.

Kitna decided to answer the questions truthfully and informatively instead of giving typical coachspeak. He did this because:

a)He sees no threat from the cowboys def despite playing them next year

b)he has as much media saavines as TO

c)he's trying to impress the local crowd

d)he does this all the time

e)all of the above

f)none of the above

Please select your answer and explain your reasoning.

Note the question was not

a)was jon kitna correct?

b)did jon kitna gave an informative answer?

c)has jon kitna played in seattle?

d)is swampdog dense?

e)should ghostmachine read the entire thread?

f)does beantown always point out the obvious?

yep, everyone in this thread--all of whom independently came to the same conclusion--are "dense" and poor, genius you are the lone correct person.

and these posters aren't coming to my defense, nor do they know me, nor do they care. they simply see the idiocy of your stance and are correctly calling you out on it. accept the correction, thank them for enlightening you, and move on. we'll all think better of you for it :blink:

d)is swampdog dense?

ROTLMFAO (The answer is Yes) ..... I have never seen someone dis-respected more than this retard on any message bored EVAH....I guess you reap what you sow :banana:

The DFW sports talk radio world has its panties in a wad about this, with many of the shows using the quotes as teases going into breaks. Kitna's a scrub, but he's a veteran NFL QB and he called it like it is. He also lambasted the Dallas pass rush, but this is nothing Cowboy fans haven't been aware of since Greg Ellis went down.

The irony in ALL of this is that Mike Zimmer is catching zero heat. Cowboy defensive adjustments after halftime in the last five games have been non-existent. Zimmer has been here since the days of Campo, and should have a better handle on this defense.

If Drew Bledsoe was still running the offense, this football team would be brutal. As it stands now, look for T.O. and Glenn to light up that banged up Seattle secondary. The Seahawks are brining in plumbers off the practice squad to START. And for all of its problems, the Dallas D is still pretty darn good against the run. Don't look for Alexander to have a big game.

They're playing better away from Texas Stadium, and should win this game.