Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I ran out of TP a while ago

I know, poor planning on my part. But I really had to poo. I looked in both bafrooms, the pantry, - everywhere I could think of. No TP. Worse yet - no paper towels either. It's amazing how creating you can get when you're desperate; Envelopes? No - papercut risk. Dust rags? Nah, too messy. And on and on it went, silently inventorying everything in my house with which I might wipe my bung. Finally, under one of the sinks, I find - Swiffer Dusting Cloths! <_< I swear to Gawd, I chould hear a chorus singing "halleluja!"

On the plus side: Nice size, definite 'heft'. These things aren't gonna tear.

On the down side: You pretty much have to wipe and flush. The pipes have a hard time with more than one of these suckers.

Ahh, the life of a bachelor... :P

Did these search go on before you actually sat down to take a crap or did you go on this quest while sporting mud-butt? :unsure:

Did these search go on before you actually sat down to take a crap or did you go on this quest while sporting mud-butt? :unsure:

Excellent question. No, it was pre-poop. That only added to the drama. Sweat pouring down my face, butt-cheeks akimbo, fighting the clock, straining against the inevitable. It was a harrowing experience.

I have a Rosie O'Donnell T-shirt neatly folded in my closet just for this situation. :wacko:

If you actually had one of Rosie's own T-shirts, you could wipe the collective axxes of the entire NFL after a chili-eating contest and have room left to cover the infield at Shea Stadium.

Excellent question. No, it was pre-poop. That only added to the drama. Sweat pouring down my face, butt-cheeks akimbo, fighting the clock, straining against the inevitable. It was a harrowing experience.

:lol:

Ahh, the life of a bachelor... :blink:

Why does a bachelor have Swiffer Dusting Cloths on hand?

Why does a bachelor have Swiffer Dusting Cloths on hand?

I think the key here is that the box was still unopened. :dunno: Let's just say I'm a bachelor with good intentions to do the civlized thing, but prolly ended up using yesterday's T-Shirt to wipe the dust off the tables? (or, more likely - (and true) haven't dusted in waaaaaay tooo long.)

Although this need hasn't arisin in a while (the wife keeps up on the TP situation pretty well) I have used coffee filters in a pinch....or after one as the case may be...

Although this need hasn't arisin in a while (the wife keeps up on the TP situation pretty well) I have used coffee filters in a pinch....or after one as the case may be...

"Holy Sh!t, this coffee taste like crap."

Damn. I drink Tea. :thumbsup:

Guest Davaco

i just use a sock. i put it on my hand like a sock puppet.

its so much fun, i even do it when i have TP

I think the key here is that the box was still unopened. :D Let's just say I'm a bachelor with good intentions to do the civlized thing, but prolly ended up using yesterday's T-Shirt to wipe the dust off the tables? (or, more likely - (and true) haven't dusted in waaaaaay tooo long.)

Gotcha.

Last time I dusted I was 9 years old when my dear Mother tried to instill a sense of responsibility in me by giving me chores. I showed her by preferring my punishment for not doing chores (standing in the corner) to actually performing them.

Fortunately, my wife has a mild case of OCD and our house is focking spotless.

a side benefit of kiddos: baby wipes! :pointstosky:

Palabra. My favorite flavor is aloe vera :D

Use a sock, turn it inside out when full of poo, then throw it out the car window on your way to work.

:banana:

Dryer sheets.

That's an excellent idea! I'm gonna try that. Now my axx will smell downy fresh!! :thumbsup: