Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Focking Parents, Focking Oprah, Focking Media

CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- The parents of the 15-year-old boy who was found last week in the apartment of his alleged abductor believe their son was sexually assaulted by his apparent captor, they told Oprah Winfrey in an interview to air Thursday.

When the talk-show host asked Pam and Craig Akers if they believed that their son, Shawn Hornbeck, was sexually assaulted by Michael J. Devlin, Craig Akers answered, "Yes."

During that portion of the interview, Shawn, who was 11 when he was abducted in 2002, was not in the room.

God, this pixxes me off. We go out of our way to protect the identies of sexual assault - ESPECIALLY minors. That's an unwritten, universal law.

FOCK Oprah for asking such an insensitive question.

FOCK the parents for not saying "we don't feel it's appropriate to discuss that"

FOCK every news organization for picking the story up and running with it.

This poor kid's been through enough. It's gonna be hard enough for him to go back to school as it is. Now, you just KNOW he's going to get taunted by axxhole kids who'll shout & snicker & talk behind his back.

This focking world just gets dumber and more classless by the day. :(

Are you a guy watching opra?

No. I'm a guy reading CNN. - Who were douche enough to report the Oprah incident. How the flock do you take your traumatized kid on "Oprah" focking days after he just got back from being abducted?

I want to throat punch everyone involved. :mellow: :banana: :bench:

Uh, if you'd bothered to read the source of the article - and the article itself that I posted. You'd find that

1) the source was CNN and

2) Harpo interview hasn't even aired yet.

err, wasn't that the most obvious question and answer in the history of ever? :mellow:

No. I'm a guy reading CNN. - Who were douche enough to report the Oprah incident. How the flock do you take your traumatized kid on "Oprah" focking days after he just got back from being abducted?

I want to throat punch everyone involved. :mellow: :banana: :bench:

Just making sure - I can't wait to see what Mr. Bill O'Reilly has to say about this one. How much money do you think this family was paid is the only reason I can think of.

err, wasn't that the most obvious question and answer in the history of ever? :mellow:

yeah, and should never have been asked.

Remember when Elizabeth Smart was found? Her family was very clear that shiit like that would not be tolerated. - And reporters were smart enough not to push it.

yeah, and should never have been asked.

Remember when Elizabeth Smart was found? Her family was very clear that shiit like that would not be tolerated. - And reporters were smart enough not to push it.

Apparently, Nancy Grace wasn't. Here's a great clip of Elizabeth Smart owning Nancy Grace for Grace's total lack of sensitivity. About 1:30 and on.

Apparently, Nancy Grace wasn't. Here's a great clip of Elizabeth Smart owning Nancy Grace for Grace's total lack of sensitivity. About 1:30 and on.

That's focking awesome. I already hated that ###### Grace, but now I have even more hatred for that biitch. After Elizabeth owns her axx, Grace pulls some BS guilt trip on her "I'm sorry Dear, I thought you were here to speak out to other victims..."

What a focking biitch. Add her to the list of people I want desperately to throat punch.

I was just about to mention Nancy Grace...

"So you're son has been missing for over a month and is now presumed dead.... how does that make you feel?"

:wub: