Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Relationship question

But you can't take the girl out of the country! Yee Haw! :bandana:

:(

All we need now is that goofy fock TAS to come in here and defend you once again for your lack of musical taste.

BTW, what you doing home? no date? :(

Umm.. You just said you would bang a dude.

He would, too :banana:

:banana:

All we need now is that goofy fock TAS to come in here and defend you once again for your lack of musical taste.

BTW, what you doing home? no date? :(

He would, too :bandana:

No, I turned him down for tonight. I know if I was out and saw guy #1 hanging with a chick, I wouldn't be too happy about it, so I figure he would prolly feel the same way. Especially after he told me he was looking for that special someone in his life and I was proving to him that that someone existed and how much he really likes me and he doesnt' want to be with more than one woman at a time etc..... Then he blew off his friends earlier this week to come over to my house again, which made it actually 4 times in the last week he's spent the night here. So yeah, I decided to tell the other guy no.

Oh, and I really miss my buddy TAS!! :(

no word yet from my booty call... :bandana:

now, if i get a bartending gig... I'm sure I'll break out of my slump quite easily!

He DOES, too :bandana:

Fixored.

No, I turned him down for tonight. I know if I was out and saw guy #1 hanging with a chick, I wouldn't be too happy about it, so I figure he would prolly feel the same way. Especially after he told me he was looking for that special someone in his life and I was proving to him that that someone existed and how much he really likes me and he doesnt' want to be with more than one woman at a time etc..... Then he blew off his friends earlier this week to come over to my house again, which made it actually 4 times in the last week he's spent the night here. So yeah, I decided to tell the other guy no.

Oh, and I really miss my buddy TAS!! :banana:

Based on this, HE thinks he's in a relationship. Don't know what you are wondering about........

You did the right thing if you care about him. If you don't, you're doing the wrong thing by not telling him.

FWIW, sounds like guy 2 is not a friend but someone you just met. To go out with him when it is obvious that he wants more than friendship would be wrong on your part to both of them. Guys (and girls) do not ask each other out when they barely know each other "just because they want to have another friend." GL

Fixored.

Based on this, HE thinks he's in a relationship. Don't know what you are wondering about........

You did the right thing if you care about him. If you don't, you're doing the wrong thing by not telling him.

FWIW, sounds like guy 2 is not a friend but someone you just met. To go out with him when it is obvious that he wants more than friendship would be wrong on your part to both of them. Guys (and girls) do not ask each other out when they barely know each other "just because they want to have another friend." GL

You are correct on both areas. Guy 1 does care about me a lot, and thinking through it all, that is a given. I wrote him a note last night when he came over because I had to go to a meeting and left my door open for him. When he left this morning he said he was taking his note with him because it was from me and sweet....

I don't know guy #2 very well at all and he is interested in me as more than a friend, quite a bit, so that is why I declined. I am going to tell him I am seeing someone else, but that is such a HUGE step to admit you know. :bandana:

You are correct on both areas. Guy 1 does care about me a lot, and thinking through it all, that is a given. I wrote him a note last night when he came over because I had to go to a meeting and left my door open for him. When he left this morning he said he was taking his note with him because it was from me and sweet....

I don't know guy #2 very well at all and he is interested in me as more than a friend, quite a bit, so that is why I declined. I am going to tell him I am seeing someone else, but that is such a HUGE step to admit you know. :thumbsup:

I am older than dirt, glad you are seeing clearly. As far as the note is concerned, you hit a chord in my life. GF comes here every Sat night and ends up asleep long before me. I always put out her coffee, cup and leave her a note. She get up first. I won't bore you with details. But, point is, she has kept every on of them for 3 1/2 years. That's going on 200 notes. I know where she is relationship wise by that alone.

With guy 2, just tell him the situation. Then, if you are interested, ask him for his phone # and if it's ok that if guy 1 doesn't work out is it ok to give him a call. He'll be good with it either way it turns out. But, store the # safely so as to not create any problems with guy 1. He's committed at this point.

Last, if he is going out with DUDE friends and you were to go out with a guy (as described) and were to somehow think that was equivilent..............? Again, GL.

Signed,

Dr. Phil (Ouch! That hurt to even type!)

Sorry, but I kind of moved beyond the "After School Special" perspective on relationships in junior high.

Seriously. I also agree with DI, grow a pair and talk to these guys about this stuff. You're in your 30's right? It's okay to have an adult convo and talk about the relationship.

:thumbsup:

I am going to tell him I am seeing someone else, but that is such a HUGE step to admit you know. :thumbsup:

this is the right thing to do!

just got off the phone with my uncle... damn I miss souther cal! Yer Mom, my uncle offered me a job at $15/hour, I'd live with them, should I take it? it is construction though.. what says you? at least i'd be back at the beach!

and Saw, you know what's best. I know you know, you know you know. and for what it's worth, I think you are doing the right thing.

You cant take the country out of the girl...... :lol:

In this particular case, wouldnt "ghetto" be a more fitting term :thumbsup:

Umm.. You just said you would bang a dude.

Dammit, I didnt know if anyone would get the confused "Andy at the card table" advise approach from 40yo Virgin, now it just sounds like I wanna bang dudes :lol:

How do you know he's only with dudes tonight? Because he said so? :( Also when guys seem to go "fast" with the "I think it can be you" after such a short time, it usually doesn't last. I'd be careful. If it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Mebbe Tommy and Yer Mom should meet each other :(

Leave me outta your ghey homo fantasies will ya :doh:

You can take the country out of the girl...... :clap:

but you cant take the girl away from the ###### tree :banana: :wall:

Sorry, but I kind of moved beyond the "After School Special" perspective on relationships in junior high.

I loved it when Scott Baio was an alcoholic teen! :banana:

So where is guy #1 tonight?

:thumbsup: We hadn't made any plans because I have my son. I'm not his mother nor his gate keeper.

:thumbsup: We hadn't made any plans because I have my son. I'm not his mother nor his gate keeper.

No you may not be but him not mentioning to you what his plans are means you're not that close (exclusive) yet.

No you may not be but him not mentioning to you what his plans are means you're not that close (exclusive) yet.

I know what he was doing all day, but I dont' know what he's doing tonight. And that is a VERY VERY good point, seriously. Thank you for mentioning that! :thumbsup: