Sign in to follow this  
TIKI-BARBERS-BARBER

Lovie Is A Bull Headed Coach

Not making a qb change help to make sure the Bears loss the Super Bowl. Glad my Steelers lost are stubborn coach Cowher. Imo there is no place in the nfl for coaches like this. :banana:

Not making a qb change help to make sure the Bears loss the Super Bowl. Glad my Steelers lost are stubborn coach Cowher. Imo there is no place in the nfl for coaches like this. :)

Yep. Lovie sucks. Time for the Bears to get someone who can really coach.

sarcasm

Not making a qb change help to make sure the Bears loss the Super Bowl. Glad my Steelers lost are stubborn coach Cowher. Imo there is no place in the nfl for coaches like this. :thumbsdown:

That is just crazy talk ! Glad Cowher is gone ??? you might be the ONLY steeler fan that is . As for Lovie if Chicago doesn't throw alot of money at him Dallas is goin g to make him the highest paid coach in NFL..

Lovie did a great job this season -- he lost 2 of 3 greatest defensive players in Harris and Brown. His offesne was never great but Grossman was hot early in the season.

Sorry but I don't like Stubborn coaches that put there ego before the team and Cowher had done it time and time again. Lovie just did it with keeping Rex in that whole game. Yes Lovie is a decent coach and did a good job this year but he was wrong for keeping Grossman in.

I agree with you that Griese should have come in this game by the early 4th quarter, I don't think that negates the fact that overall Lovie is a pretty solid coach and a very classy guy. Maybe this will teach him a lesson for next year.

I agree with you that Griese should have come in this game by the early 4th quarter, I don't think that negates the fact that overall Lovie is a pretty solid coach and a very classy guy. Maybe this will teach him a lesson for next year.

Yep not saying the out come would have been different with Griese but with keeping Rex in there you knew 100 % sure what the out come would be. Coaches need to be flexible and not caught up in there on egos. I think Lovie is a good coach but blew it in the big game.

Yep not saying the out come would have been different with Griese but with keeping Rex in there you knew 100 % sure what the out come would be. Coaches need to be flexible and not caught up in there on egos. I think Lovie is a good coach but blew it in the big game.

Griese should have been in 6 weeks ago. Lovie shouldnt have even had to deal with a QB change in the superbowl.

Griese should have been in 6 weeks ago. Lovie shouldnt have even had to deal with a QB change in the superbowl.

Can't say I don't agree but was just thinking about tonight. You bring up a even better point.

Not making a qb change help to make sure the Bears loss the Super Bowl. Glad my Steelers lost are stubborn coach Cowher. Imo there is no place in the nfl for coaches like this. :sleep:

loss - lose

are - our

there - their

:headbanger:

My question is: Does Grossman get another free ride next year?

Da Bears bring in a veteran to camp last year that was never given a shot at the starting QB position - please tell me Rex has to compete for his job next year. PLEASE!

Lovie's stubbornness (is that a word?) is definitely part of what cost the game, but it isn't because he stuck with Rex. The game never should have even been in his hands to begin with.

The biggest problem IMO was continuing to run that defensive scheme all day long, despite the fact that it obviously wasn't working. They sit their safeties deep and what happens? They go down field first down after first down, no stopping the run, no pressure on the QB whatsoever. When they do blitz, they get a nice play out of it. But then it's back to the same prevent crap, allowing them to get the first down.

This team was up 14-6. They should have been up 14-0 if it weren't for completly blowing the coverage on Reggie Wayne. They should have been able to attack and get Indy off the field like they did New Orleans. Then run the ball again and again on their lead even with 1 RB, and eventually wear out the Indy defense. Instead they decided to play not to lose rather than to win, played crap prevent defense the entire day long, and allowed the Indy offense to control that football game.

While it may have been going against the odds to think that Rex would be able to mount a game winning comeback down the stretch, it never should have been in his hands to begin with...

loss - lose

are - our

there - their

:dunno:

Their (shows possesion) so before you try to correct people make sure you are correct, also just for the record we don't scrutinize about spelling or word useage or there would be very few posters. :mellow:

wait...

i thought this was the rex with all of the 100 passing ratings...make up your mind, bears fans...

congrats to Lovie on being the first black qb to lose in the sb...

thankfully, we can move on from this next year.....

No, that was the appropriate 'there' for that sentence, but nice try.

no, nice try

there ego - their ego

"Their (shows possesion) so before you try to correct people make sure you are correct, also just for the record we don't scrutinize about spelling or word useage or there would be very few posters. "

exactly...wrong.

just messing around