Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Squeeze fans unite!

Sweets From a Stranger was a permanent fixture on my turntable in high school (largely, because Black Coffee In Bed was one of my favorite songs).

Who else is a fan of Squeeze?

At one point, Diford and Tilbrook were considered the next Lennon and McCartney.

Tempted by the fruit of anoooooother...

Tempted but the truth was discooooooverd...

What's been going on..

Now that you have gone..

There's no oooooother...

:huh: :mad: :clap:

Tempted by the fruit of anoooooother...

Tempted but the truth was discooooooverd...

What's been going on..

Now that you have gone..

There's no oooooother...

:mad: :clap: :banana:

As I have stated many times, other than the Beatles, Squeeze is my favorite band of all time. Seriously, I love their sound. Always have. :huh:

I also had a cassette called "Babylon and On" which is very underrrated. It had two minor hits on it- Hourglass and 853-5937. I don't even know if the cd is in print anymore.

I also had a cassette called "Babylon and On" which is very underrrated. It had two minor hits on it- Hourglass and 853-5937. I don't even know if the cd is in print anymore.

Loved both those songs and yes its in print. Also, "FRANK" was a great disc. Get it.

After reading this thread, I feel the need to go punch a homeless person in the face to re-establish my heterosexuality. :D

After reading this thread, I feel the need to go punch a homeless person in the face to re-establish my heterosexuality. :thumbsup:

I threw in some Led Zep to try to save it. :D

After reading this thread, I feel the need to go punch a homeless person in the face to re-establish my heterosexuality. :thumbsup:

Why do you wanna punch Big Pete ? :D

I have been a Squeeze fan forever. There is a greatest hits CD called "Singles: 45 and Under" if someone wants a good cross-section of their stuff. "Up the Junction" is a favorite song of mine. :banana:

The song writting is great and they deliver some excellent pop music without having to resort to being media whores.