Sign in to follow this  
Let Da Big Dog Eat

Why is it that women think it's OK

But any guy who enters a Ladies Room should be arrested?

At Camp Randall (UW football staduim) there were always women in there before the renovations. They would justify by saying the lines were too long for the Ladies Room. But a man in the Ladies? Off with his balls! :doh:

The cleaning lady walks into the mens room everyday while im at the gym. Those idiots put the maintenance room in a location where you have to enter the mens room to get to it. The other day she got an eyeful, not that 3" limp is much to gawk at :doh:

Why does a woman expect to have easier access to a professional life than a man, yet the man should hold the door open for her as well?

Because the system is built to be as unfair as possible to white males, to subjugate and oppress them where possible. Just bend over and take it son :doh:

Why does a woman expect to have easier access to a professional life than a man, yet the man should hold the door open for her as well?

Because the system is built to be as unfair as possible to white males, to subjugate and oppress them where possible. Just bend over and take it son :huh:

Are you saying I am now oppressed by Da Woman as well as Da Man. :doh:

The cleaning lady walks into the mens room everyday while im at the gym. Those idiots put the maintenance room in a location where you have to enter the mens room to get to it. The other day she got an eyeful, not that 3" limp is much to gawk at :dunno:

did you do what every redblooded american male does ? You know shake it in her direction while going woo wohoo woo (all 3" of it)

Because the system is built to be as unfair as possible to white males, to subjugate and oppress them where possible. Just bend over and take it son B)

PA LEEEZE. :dunno:

PA LEEEZE. :dunno:

Oh yeah, and if you sont submit to the notion that women, and minorities, are somehow still oppressed then you are to be labeled and idiot as fast as possible to as to squash ANY free thought on the topic, that might lead to truth after all B)

Oh yeah, and if you sont submit to the notion that women, and minorities, are somehow still oppressed then you are to be labeled and idiot as fast as possible to as to squash ANY free thought on the topic, that might lead to truth after all :(

I don't think she works, or if she does, it's some hippie job. Out there in hippie-land where she is, they don't see how the real world works.

Oh yeah, and if you sont submit to the notion that women, and minorities, are somehow still oppressed then you are to be labeled and idiot as fast as possible to as to squash ANY free thought on the topic, that might lead to truth after all :huh:

Ladies and gents, I give you the truest truism ever spout on this board. :blink:

The world needs more of you, breed, breed fast and furious.

I don't think women think it's 'okay' but it's usually less sketchy than the reverse. Safety. Or maybe some do and it's a double standard. (reread your post)

I don't think women think it's 'okay' but it's usually less sketchy than the reverse. Safety. Or maybe some do and it's a double standard. (reread your post)

Thanx. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Why is it "less sketchy than the reverse"

And exactly why is it "safer" for a woman to enter a whole rest room full of men than 1 man to enter a women's rest room.

Yes, it was exactly my point that it is a total double standard that women think it's ok when it fits their wants to enter a men's room yet scream for a guy who enters the women's room to be arrested.

And exactly why is it "safer" for a woman to enter a whole rest room full of men than 1 man to enter a women's rest room.

Yes, it was exactly my point that it is a total double standard that women think it's ok when it fits their wants to enter a men's room yet scream for a guy who enters the women's room to be arrested.

In all honesty it comes down to capability. A) Unless the woman had a gun she could not force the MAN to do anything he didnt want to do. Conversly a man, with a scientifically proven more aggressive sex drive and physical capability to facilitate said drive can do anything he wants to women via physical dominance. B ). Its hard for a woman to rape because of the "erection" factor. If a man gets an erection during a so called female rape, its gonna be hard to convict a woman.

That said, obviously nearly 99.9 percent of men have ZERO desire to rape or take advantage of women, regardless this is the seed of the double standard.

Usually the person behind the action that stands out is the one to watch out for. Guys in a room won't be as intimadated by a lone female versus women in a room by a lone guy. In most cases when something actually does happen it's probably a near empty restroom, same factor applies.

How would you feel if your daughter came home and mentioned a boy had come into the girls restroom? If your son came home and mentioned a girl had come into the boys restroom? Different probably. Boz/BozFan is probably right about how it's the seed of the double standard and unfortunate, neccesary evil I guess.

Usually the person behind the action that stands out is the one to watch out for. Guys in a room won't be as intimadated by a lone female versus women in a room by a lone guy. In most cases when something actually does happen it's probably a near empty restroom, same factor applies.

How would you feel if your daughter came home and mentioned a boy had come into the girls restroom? If your son came home and mentioned a girl had come into the boys restroom? Different probably. Boz/BozFan is probably right about how it's the seed of the double standard and unfortunate, neccesary evil I guess.

I am talking about sporting events, festivals, etc. where rest rooms are crowded. Not nearly empty rest rooms. Yeah, I agree, if you are the only woman in a rest room and you see a guy there it's a problem. I am talking about long lines to both and I have seen women waiting outside men's room exit door's (when there is a line) and when a guy walks out and they just walk in.

2 college graduate kids (1M, 1F). If in their dorm and uncrowded rest rooms and someone of oppisite sex was sited after usage I would tell them both the same, get the F out as quick as possible.

I appreciate your response but am still waiting for justification of the double standard, particularly the jail the guy part and "it's ok for us because the lines are longer."

I appreciate your response but am still waiting for justification of the double standard, particularly the jail the guy part and "it's ok for us because the lines are longer."

Has that actually happened? If it was called for I don't imagine it could be prosecuted if the person simply used the restroom.

About the lines, I can't offer a justification for that, it's not a good reason.

Has that actually happened? If it was called for I don't imagine it could be prosecuted if the person simply used the restroom.

About the lines, I can't offer a justification for that, it's not a good reason.

Yes, to me, back in the '70's when in college, I went to the men's room at a WI football game and there were about 8 women in the men's room. I was so pissed 'cuz I had to drop a dookie and could not get at a stall due to the women in the rest room. When finished, I went to the women's line and thanked all of those in line for using their own facilities. Then when a woman exited, I poked my head in and did the same. A woman followed me back to my seat, notified secuity. I was removed from the game, cuffed and spent the night in jail. I was not drunk, well, just a little.

We have festivals almost every weekend in Milw. I won't go any more because of this.

And, I am B) that there are still women out there with your sense of self respect re lines/rest room etiquite.

Its mostly beacuse men are pigs and every thing that you do is wrong. Just get used to it and deal with it.