Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Slumber party tonight for my son's b-day

Actually, half the work is already done. You up for left overs? :banana: :wub:

honey, you know what I want to eat when I get home :wub: :(

The last Abalone (sp?) not eaten by the Left Coast liberal conservationists?

Sorry, Sawil, it's not right but it just seemed it had to be said.

:pointstosky: And I thought you liked me.....

j/k - I'll give yah a freebe, since you helped me with that tag line and all. BTW, they did like yours and that's the one we went with. Thanks.

:doh: And I thought you liked me.....

j/k - I'll give yah a freebe, since you helped me with that tag line and all. BTW, they did like yours and that's the one we went with. Thanks.

I do like you. And your son. He's a good kid for completing the recipe. I'm just pissed 'cuz the last couple of times I was out there I couldn't get Abolone. :pointstosky:

Glad they liked the tag line. Was waiting for an answer on that. "*World Wide Recognized Marketing Guru" has now been added to my non existant resume. Since that worked may I ask a favor of you? As I have told you, I am retired at the ripe old age of 55 but my GF is working on her resume now. When she gets it resonable, could I ask for your advice/input?

I would gladly attempt to help when you get "marketing block" in the future in exchange.  And, I already said I was sorry in advance.  Please don't hate me because I am pissed that you folks ate all the Abalone and I can't get none anymore (Abolone that is).

I do like you. And your son. He's a good kid for completing the recipe. I'm just pissed 'cuz the last couple of times I was out there I couldn't get Abolone. :doh:

Glad they liked the tag line. Was waiting for an answer on that. "*World Wide Recognized Marketing Guru" has now been added to my non existant resume. Since that worked may I ask a favor of you? As I have told you, I am retired at the ripe old age of 55 but my GF is working on her resume now. When she gets it resonable, could I ask for your advice/input?

I would gladly attempt to help when you get "marketing block" in the future in exchange.  And, I already said I was sorry in advance.  Please don't hate me because I am pissed that you folks ate all the Abalone and I can't get none anymore (Abolone that is).

I was just focking with yah dude. Yeah, the liked that one, thanks again.

No prob on the resume assistance. Just shoot me over an email via here when she has it ready and I will be happy to take a look at it for her.

And next time you're in town, let me know and I will make sure they have some of that damn fish for you. :lol: :pointstosky:

I was just focking with yah dude. Yeah, the liked that one, thanks again.

No prob on the resume assistance. Just shoot me over an email via here when she has it ready and I will be happy to take a look at it for her.

And next time you're in town, let me know and I will make sure they have some of that damn fish for you. :doh: :pointstosky:

First, a big TY in advance re GF resume. No plans now to go to the Leftist Coast. Just stop eating those fish 'cuz I want to and dammit I am privilaged and deserve them.

Seriously, am interested. Did you give them the final version (I know you gave them the original) and did you/they change it in any way? Just curiosity. Demented minds want to know.

And, again, TY for resume help for my GF.

Cool, I am getting Hot Sauce from Football Scooter and sending him some of my fav. helped Saw and getting help from her for my GF.  Once I get used to this internet thing, I might like it.

First, a big TY in advance re GF resume. No plans now to go to the Leftist Coast. Just stop eating those fish 'cuz I want to and dammit I am privilaged and deserve them.

Seriously, am interested. Did you give them the final version (I know you gave them the original) and did you/they change it in any way? Just curiosity. Demented minds want to know.

And, again, TY for resume help for my GF.

Cool, I am getting Hot Sauce from Football Scooter and sending him some of my fav. helped Saw and getting help from her for my GF.  Once I get used to this internet thing, I might like it.

I didn't change it at all. Does your email through here work? If so, I can send you the business card design so you can take a look yourself.

And yeah, the internet thingy is pretty sweet once in a while. LOL

Then he kept calling the other kids names. I found out he was held back a grade (in 2nd grade I guess), moved from here (T-Town) to St Louis because the rent here was too much and they had family there. Then I guess they had to move back because he said his mom had to go to jail for a day because of domestic violence. Now they live with his grandma, grandpa along with his mom and little brother. I guess his dad is still in St. Louis.

This kid reminds me of the brother in the Butterfly Effect....When his dad abuses him and then he puts the dog in a bag and sets it on fire <_< Satan lives in little people too :headbanger:

This kid reminds me of the brother in the Butterfly Effect....When his dad abuses him and then he puts the dog in a bag and sets it on fire :dunno: Satan lives in little people too :dunno:

I know, its really true. And scary. The kid is doomed! :(

I didn't change it at all. Does your email through here work? If so, I can send you the business card design so you can take a look yourself.

And yeah, the internet thingy is pretty sweet once in a while. LOL

Don't know if it works or not (e-mail that is). Give it a try and I'll let you know if I get it. That would be great, I would love to see the card. Scoot gave me an e-mail addy that he only uses for stuff like this and then when he starts getting spammed he just deletes it and makes up a new one. That's what I will do if this one does not work. TY!

Don't know if it works or not (e-mail that is). Give it a try and I'll let you know if I get it. That would be great, I would love to see the card. Scoot gave me an e-mail addy that he only uses for stuff like this and then when he starts getting spammed he just deletes it and makes up a new one. That's what I will do if this one does not work. TY!

Email sent, let me know if you get it. You actually should be getting two if it does work.... :ninja:

Email sent, let me know if you get it. You actually should be getting two if it does work.... :thumbsdown:

Nut 'N Honey. :cheers: Found an old Yahoo addy my son used to use: bone_thug182@yahoo.com. How or why he came to pick that handle only a teenager could fathom. Thanks for trying.

Tell the kids if they behave and don't make too much noise, you'll show them your hooties later.

- works every time. :thumbsdown:

Nut 'N Honey. :banana: Found an old Yahoo addy my son used to use: bone_thug182@yahoo.com. How or why he came to pick that handle only a teenager could fathom. Thanks for trying.

So do you want me to send it to the bone_thug addy? :(

Yes, please. Also, my sammich never showed up.

Or the pickle!   :mad: 

Just funnin' with ya. :D

Sentored!

Yeah, sorry about that. I tried to send it and they said no perishables. :ninja:

Spoiled Tuna? :banana:

bite me biotch! :banana:

Sentored!

Yeah, sorry about that. I tried to send it and they said no perishables. :ninja:

bite me biotch! :banana:

Avacado suprise? :banana:

Is there any other kind?

Saw, that really looks sharp. :banana: Did you do the rest of the design?

Of course I did silly. I designed it from scratch including the logo that is on there. Both the front and back! Actually designed the logo first then when we had what they wanted there, then I designed the business card.

Thanks! :banana:

Of course I did silly. I designed it from scratch including the logo that is on there. Both the front and back! Actually designed the logo first then when we had what they wanted there, then I designed the business card.

Thanks! :banana:

You are very talented. I've done a lot of things in this life but nothing artsy. For example, if forced to go to an Art Museum and spot a painting of fruit, I don't appreciate the painting, I get hungry. But, instead of friut I will opt for some fart food like a chili chesse hot dog. Thus adding my specialty to other's sensory experience. :banana:

You are very talented. I've done a lot of things in this life but nothing artsy. For example, if forced to go to an Art Museum and spot a painting of fruit, I don't appreciate the painting, I get hungry. But, instead of friut I will opt for some fart food like a chili chesse hot dog. Thus adding my specialty to other's sensory experience. :thumbsdown:

:ninja:

Thanks. Now you have my email address for the GF resume too!

:thumbsdown:

I think it is incumbent upon be to mention that if the design has a puke green background, it is probably not very good. :ninja:

<_<

And, more importantly for stalking purposes. *Burns voice* Excellllllllent.

You shall rue the day you didn't send me a spoiled sammich and PICKLE!

J/K

And, more importantly for stalking purposes. *Burns voice* Excellllllllent.

You shall rue the day you didn't send me a spoiled sammich and PICKLE!

J/K

:unsure:

Oh wait..... :thumbsup:

:banana:

Oh wait..... :thumbsup:

Worry not grasshopper. On my "Sick and Perverted Things To Do" list, stalking you will not happen in this lifetime. I'd need a few more decades than I am going to get. Oop's, prolly should not have revealed how long my list is. Oh well, maybe I'll stalk you from beyond the grave. Sleep well. Bahahahahahaha. :banana: