Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

tillman coverup/conspiracy

this whole "war" and i use that term loosely because it's really george bush's aggressive, is just one lie after deception after coverup after bullshiat explanation after another. just when i think that there couldn't be anything worse about our administration after them leading us into this catastrophe in iraq-i find out that they (government/military) had the gall to coverup pat tillman's death and disguise it as him being killed by the enemy in afghanistan. did anyone happen to catch the interview with tillman's mom on dan patrick's radio broadcast? she basically has no idea what really happened to her son thanx to our military's bs. that is unacceptable. she esplained that the main reason this happened is to make him out to be a hero to help get more people interested in enlisting. and they wonder why more people dont want to enlist. thank god for the dems having control of the house and senate and that we have some sort of time table for getting our troops out of there by fall of 08. are there still some republicans out there that believe we should "stay the course". any thoughts?

this whole "war" and i use that term loosely because it's really george bush's aggressive, is just one lie after deception after coverup after bullshiat explanation after another. just when i think that there couldn't be anything worse about our administration after them leading us into this catastrophe in iraq-i find out that they (government/military) had the gall to coverup pat tillman's death and disguise it as him being killed by the enemy in afghanistan. did anyone happen to catch the interview with tillman's mom on dan patrick's radio broadcast? she basically has no idea what really happened to her son thanx to our military's bs. that is unacceptable. she esplained that the main reason this happened is to make him out to be a hero to help get more people interested in enlisting. and they wonder why more people dont want to enlist. thank god for the dems having control of the house and senate and that we have some sort of time table for getting our troops out of there by fall of 08. are there still some republicans out there that believe we should "stay the course". any thoughts?

please take your political commentary elsewhere :dunno:

wait a minute murf. with all the little pissing fights people on this board get into, u mean to tell me a real issue involving one of the best men from this sport has no place here. i thought some people on here may care that tillman was used as a pawn in this situation. if you cant come outside of your little box to care about this injustice, fine. just dont post a response because grown ups may care.

wait a minute murf. with all the little pissing fights people on this board get into, u mean to tell me a real issue involving one of the best men from this sport has no place here. i thought some people on here may care that tillman was used as a pawn in this situation. if you cant come outside of your little box to care about this injustice, fine. just dont post a response because grown ups may care.

When you are making it less about Tilman and more about something political...then yes, it has no place on the FF Today board...take it to the Geek Club.

Excuse me but you specifically called out Republicans for a debate about staying the course and sang the praises of Democrats.

thank god for the dems having control of the house and senate and that we have some sort of time table for getting our troops out of there by fall of 08. are there still some republicans out there that believe we should "stay the course". any thoughts?

How else can we take this statement than you wanted to pick a political fight. This wasn't about Tillman, this was about you having an excuse to bring politics onto a message board that should have nothing of the sort.

This thread should be moved.......or locked or deleted. I am not going to debate politics on a football message board.

Welcome to a few years ago.

Were there new developments in this story I missed or something?

Take your democrat vs. republican b.s. elsewhere.

Just b/c his mom thinks something is so doesn't make it true and it certainly doesn't support the Democrats.

:dunno:

guess i should have known better than to interrupt your simple lives especially in the offseason. i thought some of you might be interested in having an intelligent conversation, but i guess i aimed too high.

Welcome to a few years ago.

Were there new developments in this story I missed or something?

He gets his news from a sports talk radio show. Then decides to go to a sports related forum to debate current events.

He gets his news from a sports talk radio show. Then decides to go to a sports related forum to debate current events.

jarvis, where do u suggest i get my news? i am guessing you get yours from fox news right? none of you has yet to address this tragedy of his death and subsequent falsified martyrdom.

jarvis, where do u suggest i get my news? i am guessing you get yours from fox news right? none of you has yet to address this tragedy of his death and subsequent falsified martyrdom.

You just finished slamming someone about having an "intelligent conversation" and then lash out with this ignorant statement.

You don't appear to be looking for an "intelligent conversation" at all. Looks like you're trying to start a fight.

Wouldn't an intelligent conversation require some open-mindedness?

just forget it, all of u. im not trying to one up everyone on here. i was just interested to see if anyone could explain this more or if this is as transparent as i think it is. but forget it. have a good day.

guess i should have known better than to interrupt your simple lives especially in the offseason. i thought some of you might be interested in having an intelligent conversation, but i guess i aimed too high.

You lost all chances at an intelligent discussion the minute you hit submit on your first post.

Because none of what you said could be considered an intelligent thought.

Again, instead of trying to have a conversation, you make it very clear your stance and you are against anything seen as republican (why else the attempted slam with Fox News?)

And this tragedy has been addressed long ago...as it has happened long ago. The only new news is that there was shown to be nothing criminal about the incident...or something to that measure.

His Martyrdom is still there...the coverup was foolish, no doubt.

But what he stood for is still there. That a guy of his stature in the league would give up his life (no matter how it happened) for his country.

Unless you want to get out the tinfoil hat and think he was killed on purpose. Hence...you are claiming he was assassinated... :rolleyes:

just forget it, all of u. im not trying to one up everyone on here. i was just interested to see if anyone could explain this more or if this is as transparent as i think it is. but forget it. have a good day.

Explain what? That you got fired up by listening to Mary Tillman?

That nobody on this board knows the details of what went on, and that it is a shame that Pat's family does not know what went on? That is sad, no doubt. But despite all the talk, Mr. Tillman was no more important than any other soldier that has died with little or no explanation as to how or why it happened.

but forget it. have a good day.

Ding Dong, the witch is dead, the wicked witch, the wicked witch... :rolleyes:

Unless you want to discuss what RB Hillary took in last years fantasy draft and why Rudy didn't go RB-RB in the 1st two rounds. Unless you want to tell me that Obama has the latest scoop on GB's next RB. Unless you want to talk football.....Get the fock out of here!