Sign in to follow this  
fastfish

why did the Iranians do it? NEW INFO

prose on Nancy...you are the silly girl who talks when men are speaking. The Ayatollahs are a knife at the throat of Western civilization...you a pebble in the shoe of reasonable discourse on this vital issue. Be gone Nancy and leave the men to discuss this matter.

prose on Nancy...you are the silly girl who talks when men are speaking. The Ayatollahs are a knife at the throat of Western civilization...you a pebble in the shoe of reasonable discourse on this vital issue. Be gone Nancy and leave the men to discuss this matter.

Oh God. :lol:

You are the turd in the punchbowl of life. :lol:

...and just as useful...

wiffleball, Davaco, Big Blue 06, sawilson, galmgren, Jeremy, D_House, Vikings4ever, Eagles Green, gocolts, SUXBNME, Big_Pete, Carrie, SigEp316, dolfan06, football_scooter, kpbuckeye, teejay booker, indybearsfan, swirvenirvin, Boz/BoFan, joneo, itsbigmoni, Twinsdad, davebg, hondo9, Strike, jerryskids, Rusty Syringes, MicktheGreat, shovelheadt, sanders, Sho Nuff, Team Revell, stop talking cheerleader, surferskin

Interesting: DHouse and FartFast are never logged in at the same time.... :ninja:

{p a t h e t i c}

You are the turd in the punchbowl of life. :lol:

...and just as useful...

Interesting: DHouse and FartFast are never logged in at the same time.... :ninja:

{p a t h e t i c}

:ninja:

my god - I just realized that I'm never logged on at the same time as D_House either. And I'm a gun toting conservative. :dunno:

You own a gun? OH MY, just you wait MISTER! The dems are fighting hard to take away guns from the public. Don't you understand, that guns are evil, and that everyone is supposed to be nice to each other and spread love and flowers across the world? The Aussie's disarmed their citizens, and love and niceness are spreading across Australia like never before. When the dems and hiliary get their way, guns will be gone, and there will be nothing but peace, love and happiness. And hugs. Don't forget the hugs. Why don't you understand that?

Yeah Nancy, get the fock out, world policy is being debated by the brightest minds of our generation, right here.....on a fantasy football board.

Do you speak like this in normal life?

Waitress: What can I get ya?

FF: "I am suffering for my very life. I possess a hunger greater than mankind has ever experienced. I will soon have in my possession - if you do the very job God has destined you to do - that which is expunged from the womb of a chicken and two strips of the very soul of the bovine animal.

..and a waffle."

Now THAT was funny. :banana:

Now THAT was funny. :mad:

I agree - this should deserve serious consideration for a Ressie.

nominatored! :thumbsup:

You own a gun? OH MY, just you wait MISTER! The dems are fighting hard to take away guns from the public. Don't you understand, that guns are evil, and that everyone is supposed to be nice to each other and spread love and flowers across the world? The Aussie's disarmed their citizens, and love and niceness are spreading across Australia like never before. When the dems and hiliary get their way, guns will be gone, and there will be nothing but peace, love and happiness. And hugs. Don't forget the hugs. Why don't you understand that?

oh no, I think you have misunderstood. While I do own several firearms, it's not like that at all. See, with my Colt, I dip it in honey and use apples to mop up the sweet goodness. The S&W .357 gets coated in flour and rolled into dough - then I bake it into a cookie and sprinkle it with powdered sugar and love.

:first:

Ah, who am I kidding - I go to the range and make silver dollar sized holes in my targets with as few shots as possible. And if someone breaks in and tries to take football_scooter's scooter, they will be ventilated. With as much peace and love as possible, if that makes you feel any better? :lol:

Seriously dood, this schtick is well covered. Back to the dumbass alias drawing board. :thumbsup:

The Brits were just about done in Iraq and really had no interest in a military solution to Ayatollahs with nukes...Blair had said this much earlier. But the Iranians, in their stupidity and arrogance, are driving Brit public and private opinion back to the US view that you cannot live and let live with these cave dwellers. The Persians disdain talk and believe in action. The more the Brits talk the bolder it makes Tehran. This is being made crystal clear with each new video showing the kidnapped sailors being humiliated daily with forced confessions and ludicrious statements praising the kindness and friendliness of their captors. No one can say how long Iran will milk this spectacle and when they might quit their game but I think they don't understand at all the growing anger in the West. If this sh1t doesn't end fairly soon, I think the Brits will try a rescue. They will alert US. If it goes well, then problem solved and Iran is left looking foolish. If it goes badly, then escalation is a built in fact and the fighting won't stop until the Ayatollahs are dead or on the run. Ayatollahs with nukes will NEVER be and these 15 poor Brit prisoners may be just the very small beginning of casusalties inflicted before regime change in Iran is completed.

Protest in Iran targets British Embassy http://interestalert.com/story/04010000aaa...DNEW/world.html 28 years after these scum took our Embassy staff and abused them for 444 days (an act of war that has never been properly addressed by US) the Brit Embassy is now under attack. While this "spontaneous" demonstration was not scheduled to capture the Brit diplomats today, the signal is plain enough. The Ayatollahs must die...there is no other way to end this terror state called Iran other than regime change. I hope even lib Europe and Demlibs can agree on this...'cause it's gonna happen and unity in the West would be helpful.

Seriously dood, this schtick is well covered. Back to the dumbass alias drawing board. :rolleyes:

So in other words, what you are trying to say is, you are an anti-gun, Hiliary lover?

IDF intelligence: Iran, Hizbullah preparing for possible US strike - Israel News, Ynetnews http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3383787,00.html the war drums are fairly loud now and yet our Demlib Congress searches daily for new ways to encourage the enemy and weaken the US position in the Middle East. Will the Demlibs turn US into France? Forbid it Almighty God.

:popcorn:

I'd love to see Britain and the USA drop lot's of Bombs on Iran.

It's inevitable anyway. G.Bush will not let his term as President end without taking care of Iran once and for all. Things like, the taking of the Brits is what G.Bush likes to see. I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean he really wants the Iranians to bungle it up for themselves. They bungled already by taking Britain forces.

Step 1 accomplished. The Bombs will be on their way soon enough.

Edit.

I'm not big into politics, so I'm just giving my opinion on what I feel will happen.

Just Google the 12th Imam. It'll shed some light on what Ahmedinejad is all about. It's credible enough for us to have had a few briefings/classes, about it.

BTW RLLD, A peace to end all peace was a very interesting read.