Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Diick Cheney

WASHINGTON Apr 6, 2007 (AP)— Vice President Diick Cheney repeated his assertions of al-Qaida links to Saddam Hussein's Iraq on Thursday as the Defense Department released a report citing more evidence that the prewar government did not cooperate with the terrorist group.

Cheney contended that al-Qaida was operating in Iraq before the March 2003 invasion led by U.S. forces and that terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was leading the Iraqi branch of al-Qaida. Others in al-Qaida planned the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

"He took up residence there before we ever launched into Iraq, organized the al-Qaida operations inside Iraq before we even arrived on the scene and then, of course, led the charge for Iraq until we killed him last June," Cheney told radio host Rush Limbaugh :Mr-T: during an interview. "As I say, they were present before we invaded Iraq."

However, a declassified Pentagon report released Thursday said that interrogations of the deposed Iraqi leader and two of his former aides as well as seized Iraqi documents confirmed that the terrorist organization and the Saddam government were not working together before the invasion.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=3014241

Man, this guy is just hopelessly deluded. So, now we have the CIA, The Defense Department, Saddam HIMSELF, a bi-partisan 9/11 commission and the NIE - all saying there was no AQ in Iraq - Until we opened the door for them by killing their biggest rival in the region.

...but Diick knows better.... :wub:

He's kinda like living in his own little world. It's been reported that wherever he goes, all the TV's have to be turned to Fox News - Fox news only. Now, he's doing interview with Limbaugh??

Diick's the man - Fock them liberal poosays at the CIA, the NIE, the Pentagon, the 9/11 Commission, DIICK KNOWS, dammit!

I bet he sees Al Queada in his Cream of Wheat each morning too... :P

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=3014241

Man, this guy is just hopelessly deluded. So, now we have the CIA, The Defense Department, Saddam HIMSELF, a bi-partisan 9/11 commission and the NIE - all saying there was no AQ in Iraq - Until we opened the door for them by killing their biggest rival in the region.

...but Diick knows better.... :banana:

He's kinda like living in his own little world. It's been reported that wherever he goes, all the TV's have to be turned to Fox News - Fox news only. Now, he's doing interview with Limbaugh??

Diick's the man - Fock them liberal poosays at the CIA, the NIE, the Pentagon, the 9/11 Commission, DIICK KNOWS, dammit!

I bet he sees Al Queada in his Cream of Wheat each morning too... :banana:

Well then, it must be true. :banana:

Cheney contended that al-Qaida was operating in Iraq before the March 2003 invasion led by U.S. forces and that terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was leading the Iraqi branch of al-Qaida. Others in al-Qaida planned the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

"He took up residence there before we ever launched into Iraq, organized the al-Qaida operations inside Iraq before we even arrived on the scene and then, of course, led the charge for Iraq until we killed him last June," Cheney told radio host Rush Limbaugh during an interview. "As I say, they were present before we invaded Iraq."

........................................................................................................................................

Where does he mention a link between the Iraqi government (Hussien) and Al-Qaida? All I read is that he says that some group members were present in Iraq prior to the invasion... which I can believe.

:banana:

Where does he mention a link between the Iraqi government (Hussien) and Al-Qaida?

'Course, this is the same guy that went on MTP and said this:

it's been pretty well confirmed that he (Mo Atta) did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service

Then went BACK a year later and pulled this:

BORGER: Well, let's get to Mohamed Atta for a minute because you mentioned him as well. You have said in the past that it was, quote, "pretty well confirmed."

Vice Pres. CHENEY: No, I never said that. :cheers:

BORGER: OK.

Vice Pres. CHENEY: I never said that. :angry:

BORGER: I think that is...

Vice Pres. CHENEY: Absolutely not. :angry:

...After that, they kinda just let Diick do interview with Faux (& Limboob). Apparently, Diick hasn't quite figured out the whole "videotape" thing. :D

Did you even read your own link? Where does it say he only wants Fox News? He only asked that the tvs be set to Fox, I'm assuming so he doesnt have to go searching for it. Like I would do with Sportscenter or Playboy Channel. More liberal speak. You guys are unreal. Also, you may note that he also demands copies of the New York Times. Oh my God! Could Cheney be turning into a liberal too? :cheers:

Did you even read your own link? Where does it say he only wants Fox News? He only asked that the tvs be set to Fox, I'm assuming so he doesnt have to go searching for it. Like I would do with Sportscenter or Playboy Channel. More liberal speak. You guys are unreal. Also, you may note that he also demands copies of the New York Times. Oh my God! Could Cheney be turning into a liberal too? :dunno:

Wow, way to myopically focus on something that has nothing to do with the main point of the thread. Good job on diverting attention to the real issue. :cheers:

Now, he's doing interview with Limbaugh??

This isn't the first time he's appeared on Limbaugh.

Of course, some people on the board will tell you that Rush and Coulter are not representative of Bush Republicans. :mad:

ETA: Far as Cheney's claims ... one of the benefits of being part of an unpopular lame duck administration is the only people Bush/Cheney have to please anymore are the 30% of hardline supporters who will support anything they say or do.

Did you even read your own link? Where does it say he only wants Fox News? He only asked that the tvs be set to Fox, I'm assuming so he doesnt have to go searching for it. Like I would do with Sportscenter or Playboy Channel. More liberal speak. You guys are unreal. Also, you may note that he also demands copies of the New York Times. Oh my God! Could Cheney be turning into a liberal too? :D

Liberal speak. :mad:

He makes a point to specify Fox News and it's the onlychannel he specifies, thus wiffleball's original statement would appear to be completely true... unless you have other info? I know simple facts without any spin are tough for some people, but this one should be simple enough even for you.

Liberal speak. :clap:

He makes a point to specify Fox News and it's the onlychannel he specifies, thus wiffleball's original statement would appear to be completely true... unless you have other info? I know simple facts without any spin are tough for some people, but this one should be simple enough even for you.

More word twisting. Way to avoid the New York Times issue as well. Wiffle clearly wanted all to think that Cheney only watches Fox News. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that is not the case. You and Wiffle are clearly wrong here but that hasn't stopped you before, so keep going.

At least wiffle is objective, and doesnt get owned by me an average of 3 times per thread.

Holy delusions of granduer!!!! :mad:

Well, twice by Boz/BoFan and once by Jets24. Or vice versa.

:rolleyes:

It's like getting tag-teamed by special olympians.

Demanding little diva he is. Sounds like Céline Dion couldn't hold a candle to this guy.

:shocking:

:)

It's like getting tag-teamed by special olympians.

It sure got awful quiet all of a sudden.

;)