Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

Sanjina!

:banana: :P :pointstosky:

Is the focktard still in or did he get the boot yet? :wub:

Is the focktard still in or did he get the boot yet? :P

I don't know, but all I do know is that that focking show has made this no talent dipsh1t into an instant star. The second he get's booted, he's gonna have his own tv show. They promote that fock like I've never seen anyone be promoted before. If they'd have just treated him like everyone else, nobody would know who he is, and he'd have been gone a long time ago.

I don't like that show, but I watch it with my g/f cause she likes it. So I just get bitter that every show is all about him, and then everyone else is just filler. :banana:

It was pretty good. He ad libbed to his song, "Let's give them something to talk about" He sang................... "Lets give them something to talk about, other than hair" :blink:

Does anyone have the feeling that the show's executive producer's exercised their right to "alter the rules without prior notice", last night?

There is a disclaimer, in fine print, just underneath the contenstants' phone numbers.

I think that the powers that be at American Idol had about enough of the Vote-For-The-Worst/Howard Stern effect.

I don't think he will have his own TV show...he was just a skinny kid who couldn't sing. The only reason he got so much attention is because this season of AI is by far the most boring ever in terms of personality in the contestants and the talent is all just average. I highly doubt anyone would have cared this much about him if he was on the past two seasons.