Sign in to follow this  
davebg

political opportunist

So, Mrs. DaveBG's mom's friend in FL just went to a funeral for one of the VT victims in MD. The mother of the 19 yr old guy who was killed just wanted a small ceremony...friends and family only.

The FBI said "Nuh-uh...you can't do that." :argue: :banana:

So, she had to put up w/the whole DC political dog and pony show at her son's funeral. FBI was there...all sorts of politicians...senators, like Hillary...politician's wives, like Laura. This woman had to listen to all of those phoney pieces of garbage give their condolences, when all she wanted to do was grieve in her own way.

God forbid any of these sub-human "leaders" of our's actually respect her wishes and pass up a focking photo op during a primary year. :dunno:

I don't understand how the FBI can dictate what type of service you hold for your own family members :banana:

I don't understand how the FBI can dictate what type of service you hold for your own family members

I don't either. Americans don't have the right to a private funeral? I guess that means the cemetary is open to the public. Even if they do have the legal right, it's amazing anyone would ignore the family's request after everything they've been though.

I assume the church probably has more authority who can attend the memorial part of the funeral.

:unsure:

Frankly, I don't know that the FBI "forced" her to have these people as much as "pressured" her to do so.

I'm sure if she made a big stink and said she'd call all these phoneys out in the media they might have relented. The point is that she shouldn't have had to do that. She spoke to her rabbi about it and he just told her to let them do what they want and then they'll have a second ceremony after all the cameras and vultures have left. She's been through enough...the last thing she needed was to get into a battle w/the FBI.

ETA: Who the fock changed the title of my post!?!