Sign in to follow this  
rallo

NEW POLL SUGGESTS THAT POLITICAL...

After listening to Republicans crow for the past six years, I've kind of enjoyed watching the GOP and Bush get their collective asses kicked since November.

I'm petty like that. :(

After listening to Republicans crow for the past six years, I've kind of enjoyed watching the GOP and Bush get their collective asses kicked since November.

admission is the first step to recovery :mad:

what about the people who have had to listen to you cry about republicans everyday for the past 6 years :mad:

what about the people who have had to listen to you cry about republicans everyday for the past 6 years :ninja:

Now I'm laughing at how Bush has disgraced himself and ruined the Republican party for a generation. :dunno:

Now I'm laughing at how Bush has disgraced himself and ruined the Republican party for a generation. :lol:

i'm laughing at how all the stoopid puss libs can do is roll out a women and a black guy. :lol:

oh and also your queer GF thread :lol:

i'm laughing at how the all the stoopid puss libs can do is roll out a women and a black guy. :lol:

No wonder why so many people think Republicans are bigotted a$$holes - keep up the good work! :lol:

Is there some way I can blame Bush for something in this thread :lol:

Now I'm laughing at how Bush has disgraced himself and ruined the Republican party for a generation. :lol:

Funny I heard several Republicans say the same thing about Clinton.