Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Back Spasms

Holy sh1t I've never head one before until last night. I can't focking move it hurts so bad. Anything I can other than putting a cold pack on it and keeping my back straight?

I don't mean to alarm you, but where exactly are you feeling the pain? Are you sure it's just spasms? When I woke up in bed w/a kidney stone I thought it was just back spasms too...until the pain got to be so bad that it make me vomit and I went to the emergency room.

Holy sh1t I've never head one before until last night. I can't focking move it hurts so bad. Anything I can other than putting a cold pack on it and keeping my back straight?

i was down the past two days with these. I've got Dr prescribed flexeril (sp?) and i did heat pad on off every 5 Min's. want some advice: roll some blankets up like a sleeping bag and lay on the floor with this under your knees while applying heat. it will get you back in shape as fast as anything, but only time can really get you through it.

The one thing you do not want to do is lay there for days. It makes it worse. As soon as you are able, get up and move around a bit.

If it is that bad than this is what you should get from your Doctor.

Antibiotic called - (Nabumetone) 750 mg Tablet.

A muscle relaxer called (Skelaxin) 800 mg Tablet

In less than 3 days you will feel fine again.

Take it easy. :banana:

This is why weed needs to be legalized. I've never been so relaxed after I've smoked a joint... you know years ago. :banana: