Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Getting ready to go to a wedding today

Hopefully I will get many pics of hot drunk chicks that refused to bone me for you all to look at later.

As far as the ex-gf..It does not look like I will get to lay the wood to her this weekend :rolleyes:

On a lighter note, I yanked her shirt up this morning when she was hung over (yes, she was awake) an got a good tittie shot B)

Hopefully I will get many pics of hot drunk chicks that refused to bone me for you all to look at later.

As far as the ex-gf..It does not look like I will get to lay the wood to her this weekend :(

On a lighter note, I yanked her shirt up this morning when she was hung over (yes, she was awake) an got a good tittie shot :rolleyes:

She's staying with you and you aren't getting any?

You are dead to me. B)

hard to believe lifting her shirt up didn't win her over.

Clearly she's just holding out until he posts the pic on the Geek Club for us to all see. If the thought of a bunch of doods sitting on the couch rubbing one out to her titties doesn't get her hot and bothered I just don't know what will. B)

Clearly she's just holding out until he posts the pic on the Geek Club for us to all see. If the thought of a bunch of doods sitting on the couch rubbing one out to her titties doesn't get her hot and bothered I just don't know what will. :rolleyes:

sux...show her this. B)

sux...show her this. B)

If Sux's lady friend does read this thread:

Hello, I'm Jerry. I'm a very nice person. I'm also rich, hung, and win all of my FF leagues. If you'd like to swing by Phoenix on your way home, let me know. :rolleyes:

Hey suxbnme. I hope you have a good time at the wedding. I'm always honored when two people invite me to celebrate their debut in the world as true and committed partners, best friends and lovers. I know these little rituals seem silly at times, but there's just something about the sheer optimism of a wedding day, the sparkle in the bride's eyes, that reminds us of the very best in humanity. Congratulations on the opportunity to celebrate life and all that's best in it, with good friends and joyous spirits and laughter for laughter's own sake.

Hey suxbnme. I hope you have a good time at the wedding. I'm always honored when two people invite me to celebrate their debut in the world as true and committed partners, best friends and lovers. I know these little rituals seem silly at times, but there's just something about the sheer optimism of a wedding day, the sparkle in the bride's eyes, that reminds us of the very best in humanity. Congratulations on the opportunity to celebrate life and all that's best in it, with good friends and joyous spirits and laughter for laughter's own sake.

When did this happen to you? Did you have a head accident or something? :dunno:

when going to weddings , always remember to rub out the easy one ! You'll thank me later.

Back from wedding and reception.

Uploading pics currently.

Stay tuned....For what, who cares <_<

Did you at least wear a tie with your t-shirt?

What is this "Tie" thing that you speak of? :cheers:

Stay tuned....For what, who cares :cheers:

Four hours later... having problem with that photoshop program? :cheers:

What is this "Tie" thing that you speak of? :dunno:

yeah nice "suit" you were wearing :mad: you mo fo's dont "dress up" fer a wedein?

Stay tuned....For what, who cares :dunno:

Well, no story?

And no neekid pics? :mad: