Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Commentary Rounds 21-24

Say so...? Say so what? I don't get it... :wall:

:wall:

I had lists for those ahead of you with just one proxy. Now you're up. I have to go to the post office then set up a little pool party for some pre-schoolers. Slip N Slide, baby. I will pick for Aff after you pick, FFKing is here and chomping at the bit, I will pick for Aff again and you're up again.

Gone at 1:20, back in 45 minutes!

Let's finish this thang.

Say what you will about Travis Taylor, that was a nice pick for the 20th round.

Thx, I wass going to pick him 2 rounds ago but went in a different direction. I was shocked he was still here in rd 20.

Moosh will outproduce Taylor this year. B)

I'll take that bet. B)

Just when I thought no one was thinking Bert Berry... B)

I'm really leaving now. Good job, guys. We can finish this tonight and we will, or else!

I may be using lists for those following Mac, but by all means, pick 'em if you're here.

I'm only sort of here. I have kids in the pool, only one youngish adult supervising, and will concentrate on updating references. I'm pretty sure I haven't got a list from Butcher, but he's been pretty quick lately.

Who thinks Butcher needs a TE? Erron Kinney is next in the consensus. Did he give me instructions above? I'll check.

PackerAaron:

Grigs looks like he's here, and I have Moz and Scooter covered, Blue looks like he's here. We finish this round and start the next real fast if you're ready.

PackerAaron:

Grigs looks like he's here, and I have Moz and Scooter covered, Blue looks like he's here. We finish this round and start the next real fast if you're ready.

New list is coming, I've got a party. B)

PackerAaron:

Grigs looks like he's here, and I have Moz and Scooter covered, Blue looks like he's here.  We finish this round and start the next real fast if you're ready.

New list is coming, I've got a party. B)

B)

We finish tonight!

PackerAaron:

Grigs looks like he's here, and I have Moz and Scooter covered, Blue looks like he's here.  We finish this round and start the next real fast if you're ready.

New list is coming, I've got a party. :angry:

:angry:

We finish tonight!

Good, list covers me. :angry:

PackerAaron:

New list is coming, I've got a party. :angry:

We finish tonight!

Good, list covers me. :angry:

Got it. You're finished. Thanks, bro. Get signed in over at the new league home.

I'm going to take this back to Grigs, and then I will update everything.

We got this sucker nailed down if a couple of you show that haven't sent lists.

Who thinks Butcher needs a TE? Erron Kinney is next in the consensus. Did he give me instructions above? I'll check.

Ha! I was going to pick Kinney with my 23....thanks Zap. :angry:

I got busted by my boss today on the main board. He didn't care too much...in fact, I showed him my mock and he gave me sh!t for my Emmitt pick. Traffic was horrible on the way home. I should be around to finish.

I just want to let it be known that if this was a real draft I was doing this early I wouldn't have drafted any of these non-LBs. I'd be mopping up more sleepers hoping one or two would do something before week 1.

I just want to let it be known that if this was a real draft I was doing this early I wouldn't have drafted any of these non-LBs. I'd be mopping up more sleepers hoping one or two would do something before week 1.

Thanks. Doing it this way gives us more interesting Cheatsheets. I've been wondering if anyone would take a couple LBs I have slated for late picks, and so far they sit unsigned. They're pretty well known names, so I'm not hiding anything. I'm done with my defense too. In a real draft, I would likely have followed a similar pattern, drafted a second QB much later (but I still think I got big value on Bulger), and chose a few different names in and around the same rankings as players I have. David Boston fell too far, btw, imo, and you got him too.

I'll start a final commentary for the last round and these types of ramblings.

Fixored... It's hard to keep track of all these IDPs and I give a pretty good effort, but this is about the third pick that threw me.