Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Muslims - Death To America (Scary)

the video

E.D. only talks at the begining. First 1:45. The rest is pretty focking messed up.

the Nazi's had taken Europe and England seemed an easy next take...except for one man. Churchill promised to fight....and to "never give up...never, never never give up." So Hitler gave up the idea of invading England and instead invaded Russia...who had earlier signed a "non-aggression" treaty with Hitler. History teaches those who will listen....and Demlibs are plainly deaf.

Obviously though, once we leave Iraq everything will be so much better, and we will be so much safer, then...instead of facing off against our combatants in Iraq all those crazy muslim teenagers can head on back to coast and just relax... :ninja:

It completely amazes me that some people still need this to see the real issue......half of the little phaggots on this board still wont believe it.

And how is this different from radical Christians in our country?

please tell me you're focking kidding

:banana: In every way.

please tell me you're focking kidding

Watch the movie "Jesus Camp"...it will change your worldview.

I know what'll really work - let's keep kicking the beehive. Then they'll stop.

I know what'll really work - let's keep kicking the beehive. Then they'll stop.

Ouch! No way, everybody knows that they have already agreed to love us one day, we should have kept the "sit back and look the other way" policy, that was just so successful :D

Ouch! No way, everybody knows that they have already agreed to love us one day, we should have kept the "sit back and look the other way" policy, that was just so successful :lol:

Jimmy Carter, who powered the rise of radical Islam with his non-response in 1979 to the act of war Iran did...is still to this day feeding the enemy with his condemnations of Bush...and a true friend of US, Tony Blair. What happened to Carter that he's now openly supporting our enemies in time of war? This from a former President? I truly hope he has a medical problem bacause otherwise, he is disgraced for all time for his recent comments....comments his own biographer has called "unprecedented"

Watch the movie "Jesus Camp"...it will change your worldview.

you're a complete moron.

How many Radical Christian groups blow up car bombs in your neighborhood, sharpshooter?

I am personally amused by the opening of the video. "This film is about Radical Islamic terrorists...most Muslims are peaceful..blah, blah, blah." Give me a fokcing break. There are two kinds of muslims: Terrorists, and Terrorist enablers. You know, the financiers, the engineers who give 'bomb makers' detailed instructions on how to make their bombs, and the people who 'allow' them to blow up their fokcing neighbors for not being radical enough.

Muslimism is the biggest threat to our world since the atomic bomb. These dumb fokcers train their children to kill themselves in car bombs or with bomb vests. Their own fokcing kids. There is no end to the hatred they have toward Christianity and all things 'Western'. There is nothing they will not do to ensure the eventual destruction of the West, and likely most of the world.

I say its time to break out the Minuteman arsenal and turn the fokcing Middle East into a sheet of glass. All of them. We can't let any get away.

Gaw, I am so glad they took 'the key' away from me. I'd have taken out Baghdad 10 years ago!

Guest 14 Words

All praise be to Allah! :banana: :banana:

ALLAH ALLAH AKBAR!

Send them all to their 72 virgins in hell.

I say its time to break out the Minuteman arsenal and turn the fokcing Middle East into a sheet of glass. All of them. We can't let any get away.

We can't do that, where would we get our oil?! :dunno: