Sign in to follow this  
Guest 14 Words

Is President Bush an Idiot or just stupid?

Guest 14 Words

Watch it and decide for youself

Frankly I find the President to be a moron, he does not come off as a man who was Ivy League educated or simply a man who was college educated. His slips with language are numerous and hilarious but also sad and discouraging, the President of this country should be a well educated and well spoken person. He is our voice to the rest of the world and I cringe at the thought of his face to face conversations with other world leaders. There is no excuse for his intelligence and should never had been president, this country is worse off for him having led us. Am I saying that we always need a genius as our President, no, but someone who can finish a simple sentence without tripping over every other word would be nice. These are just my two cents.

Frankly I find the President to be a moron, he does not come off as a man who was Ivy League educated or simply a man who was college educated. His slips with language are numerous and hilarious but also sad and discouraging, the President of this country should be a well educated and well spoken person. He is our voice to the rest of the world and I cringe at the thought of his face to face conversations with other world leaders. There is no excuse for his intelligence and should never had been president, this country is worse off for him having led us. Am I saying that we always need a genius as our President, no, but someone who can finish a simple sentence without tripping over every other word would be nice. These are just my two cents.

I dont think Bush is stupid at all, but just to argue your pathetic point.... Do some research on Andrew Jackson. And he is considered a 'great' president.

People at the time felt that Harry Truman was in way over his head but most historians give him a lot more credit than he recieved in his day. Bush will never get that, the guy's been a flaming disaster from A to Z and our next president will have to clean up al his messes. He's America's Nero.

Fortunatly, it seems we'll have a good strong president next time as we usually do. I know I'm very ready to put this sorry chapter behind.

People at the time felt that Harry Truman was in way over his head but most historians give him a lot more credit than he received in his day. Bush will never get that, the guy's been a flaming disaster from A to Z and our next president will have to clean up al his messes. He's America's Nero.

Fortunatly, it seems we'll have a good strong president next time as we usually do. I know I'm very ready to put this sorry chapter behind.

I think Bush will get exactly that. Truman took some unpopular stands, and bucked the establishment to see them through. Bush's memory will largely be shaped by Iraq, which will look much better 25 years from now.

While the American people are getting tired of Iraq, they are not about to cut it loose just for spite. Iraq is already relatively stable, which frankly is the case now, "relatively" being the operative word. In a decade, when it has more mileage under the tires, a better local economy, it will still be a significant basing point for US interests in the region.

Other than Iraq, the economy has been 1st rate. Afghanistan has been a success, domestic issues are, for the most part, decent to sound with immigration being the latest. His leadership after 9/11 was exemplary. Its funny that you said we would get a strong President, because that is exactly GW Bush's reputation, strong, determined, stubborn even.

All in all, it will look a lot better a generation from now that WJClinton's.

J

Guest tiki_gods

People at the time felt that Harry Truman was in way over his head but most historians give him a lot more credit than he recieved in his day. Bush will never get that, the guy's been a flaming disaster from A to Z and our next president will have to clean up al his messes. He's America's Nero.

Truman is only considered a great president for re-establishing a Jewish state in the Middle East and of course history books are written mostly by Jewish publishers.

Guest Davaco

i think hes a stupid idiot

I think Bush will get exactly that.

Other than Iraq, the economy has been 1st rate. Afghanistan has been a success, domestic issues are, for the most part, decent to sound with immigration being the latest. His leadership after 9/11 was exemplary.

Its funny that you said we would get a strong President, because that is exactly GW Bush's reputation, strong, determined, stubborn even.

Talk about being delusional. Do you get all of your news from Drudge, or do you listen to Limbaugh, too?

:banana:

Did this bored really need another politcal alias?

What's one more gonna hurt? :banana:

My question is, if you really believe what you're saying, why not just say it under your primary membername? :dunno:

Does it mean your embarrassed by your beliefs?

Talk about being delusional. Do you get all of your news from Drudge, or do you listen to Limbaugh, too?

:banana:

I hate the Limbaugh-Hannity types...I spit on them.

Truman was a puzzy, cokcsucker and a communist to boot.

I got nothing for him but my contempt. He's dead to me.

Sh*t, he's dead already...I spit on his commie lovin' grave.

I would rather have a cigar smoker or a cocksucker as president than what we have now....i never expected in my life that we would have someone as president that just does not get it......our political system sucks....just vote for someone cause they are republican or democrat....it really screws us over...and Bush is the ultimate example..

I would rather have a cigar smoker or a cocksucker as president than what we have now....i never expected in my life that we would have someone as president that just does not get it......our political system sucks....just vote for someone cause they are republican or democrat....it really screws us over...and Bush is the ultimate example..

I agree with you, our political system is stupid, you only have two parties to consider, try thinking of a 3rd party and you're labeled as an idiot and told you are throwing away your vote. However if these other parties were allowed to participate in debates I bet alot of people would think harder about who they voted for. Right now you fall into two sides, if you're christian you're a rep., if you care about fair rights for all you're a dem. Rich and don't care who knows it you're a rep. rich and are ashamed of it you're a dem. Plus it's getting to the point where I don't even want to vote anymore, all the canidates tow the party line so close that you are just voting for different shades of the same person.

Stupid??? How the FOCK can you be the leader of the entire civilized world and be stupid?? I mean, does he sound stupid at times?? Of course, i am sure all Bush haters use perfect profound speech at all times. I think he just has to learn to slow down his speech, sometimes i do that you basically go faster than your thinking.

If you say he is stupid, your saying America is REALLY stupid, since Americans voted for him twice, including getting more votes than any other president in an election.

He may be stupid compared to other previous and current world leaders, but, compared to a regular Joe, i am sure he is of superior intellence to the majority of the population.

Hey 14 Words, I don't understand the title of your thread. The choices you offer ("idiot" or "stupid") are effectively the same, which makes your question rhetorical. But if you're asking a rhetorical question, what's left for us to decide? I don't like being asked rhetorical questions, they have the tendency to foreclose conversation and free thought. I don't mean to sound critical, I just think you can make better use of your words, especially if you're limiting yourself to just 14 of them.

He may be stupid compared to other previous and current world leaders, but, compared to a regular Joe, i am sure he is of superior intellence to the majority of the population.

:dunno: You are dead to me sir.

Stupid??? How the FOCK can you be the leader of the entire civilized world and be stupid?? I mean, does he sound stupid at times?? Of course, i am sure all Bush haters use perfect profound speech at all times. I think he just has to learn to slow down his speech, sometimes i do that you basically go faster than your thinking.

If you say he is stupid, your saying America is REALLY stupid, since Americans voted for him twice, including getting more votes than any other president in an election.

actually you said it

Wouldn't call Bush smart but I don't think he's stupid either. I do think he's intellectually uncurious. Bush has led a silver spoon type life and he has no interest in learning anything new or changing his core beliefs on anything. For example, before becoming President he had never left the US other than to go to Mexico. I find it pretty amazing that a guy with Bush's money wouldn't be interested in seeing the world. Also, I think Bush is shockingly inarticulate - his public speaking is really terrible. His fans say that's no big deal but I think it's to the point where Bush is such a bad communicator it really affects his ability to convey ideas and to lead. It's also pretty damn embarrassing to see the guy speak and think "That is our leader."

:pointstosky:

I dont read Drudge. I dont listen to Limbaugh. Why do you ask?

As to the economy, are you seriously saying it has been less than impressive over the last 5 years? Give evidence.

J