Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

random insults and some commentary

WILL ONE OF YOU GUYS PLEASE JOIN THE JERRY PORTER LEAGUE? WE WILL DRAFT LIVE VIA INTERNET THIS SUNDAY. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GO AGAINST THE ALL KNOWING FOOTBALL SCOOTER AND CLASH OF THE TITANS. AND OF COURSE YOUR SOON TO BE CHAMP....ME! IT'S A FREE LEAGUE BUT I'M THROWING IN A PAIR OF SHOES OR TENNIS RACQUET IN THAT LEAGUE ALSO.

WILL ONE OF YOU GUYS PLEASE JOIN THE JERRY PORTER LEAGUE? WE WILL DRAFT LIVE VIA INTERNET THIS SUNDAY. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GO AGAINST THE ALL KNOWING FOOTBALL SCOOTER AND CLASH OF THE TITANS. AND OF COURSE YOUR SOON TO BE CHAMP....ME! IT'S A FREE LEAGUE BUT I'M THROWING IN A PAIR OF SHOES OR TENNIS RACQUET IN THAT LEAGUE ALSO.

e-mail me the details, i could probably do one more

e-mail me the details, i could probably do one more

It's currently on the main board. Just look for the title and skip all the Scooter attacks in the thread. Clash has the post.

It's currently on the main board. Just look for the title and skip all the Scooter attacks in the thread. Clash has the post.

joc, i sent you a trade offer...

joc, i sent you a trade offer...

Oohhh oohhhh let me go find it, then I'll respond! :cheers:

Little Big Head just lost all my respect on that bullshit of a trade :doublethumbsup: . While you are at it LBH. I'll give you Galloway and Bell for Norwood and Wayne :dunno: .

You got raped giving up two starting #1's for a backup and a 2/3 wr. I don't understand how this trade went through :dunno: :mad: :thumbsdown:

Moz is a genius for pulling this off

LBH I think it's clear how I feel about this one

Ill be bumping this little post all season.

The trade...LBH gives Jordan and B.Jones

Moz gives M.Turner and R.Curry

Jordan will start off pretty strong, especially against the Lions defense, but Rhodes was running with the first team in training camp, and will most definitely be a factor in Jordans production after the first 4 games. Turner is a strong handcuff and if LT ever went down he would be a top 5 RB

you dont approve of getting the most important handcuff in the game for my 4th RB(who I drafted at the spot I would have drafted Turner had he been there)

As far as the WR position, I feel Curry is just as likely to be the #1wr in oakland as Porter, and while B.Jones may have some upside in Tenn, he has been inconsistant so far in camp....and lets face it, I dont think V.Young is going to set the league on fire with those recieving options or his passing ability. Roydell Williams has been the guy looking the best so far from what little Ive read about Titan camp. What has B.Jones done so far? He had maybe one decent game last year. B.Jones was my 5th reciever after Roy,Wayne,Hackett, and Marshall. The truth is I was going to offer Moz the exact same deal, and I didnt think he would do it. I also think theres a decent chance Turner could be a half decent flex option in some games this year. The piece of mind in having Turner, who I think can be a top 5 rb in that offense if LT goes down is worth the price of my 4th string rb and 5th wr. I dont know why you think thats so unbelievable. I think youre giving B.Jones and L.Jordan way too much credit here, and selling short Currys ability and oppurtunity without R.Moss. I know what Im doing, and I didnt get taken in this. You just have a warped perception of value and strategy

:doublethumbsup:

I thought you were going to say - Joc you're getting torn up all over the main board - you shouldn't talk anymore:)

greatest WR - HA

I thought you were going to say - Joc you're getting torn up all over the main board - you shouldn't talk anymore:)

greatest WR - HA

I was going to say that, and i didnt even know anything about the main board :doublethumbsup:

I was going to say that, and i didnt even know anything about the main board :)

don't you have some frozen river raft guiding to do or something :doh:

Famous trade me Keller for G.Olsen

10th and 12th for 2008

this is why I don't understand all the trading. I'll trade you my equal guy for your equal guy.

10th and 12th for 2008

this is why I don't understand all the trading. I'll trade you my equal guy for your equal guy.

yeah but im a jets fan and want him on my team :(

yeah but im a jets fan and want him on my team :(

and that's why i won't trade him... :(

if i didn't do it before Keller's rookie season, why would i do it now that he's shown what he can do in the NFL?

if i didn't do it before Keller's rookie season, why would i do it now that he's shown what he can do in the NFL?

ill remember that if i ever aquire a Panther u like :(

R U two going at it dynasty style i pressume?

ill remember that if i ever aquire a Panther u like :mad:

i hate all Panthers as long as Fox is in charge... plus i think i already own every Panther except Duhlame, DWil, & Steve Smith... :lol:

R U two going at it dynasty style i pressume?

yeah, over on the other board which shall remain nameless :lol:

last year was the 1st year & LBH pulled down the :mad:

i hate all Panthers as long as Fox is in charge... plus i think i already own every Panther except Duhlame, DWil, & Steve Smith... :lol:

well I have Gates so Keller would only be a back up anyway. Trade me Colston for Braylon

well I have Gates so Keller would only be a back up anyway. Trade me Colston for Braylon

i'll trade you:

colston

keller

for

edwards

olsen

:headbanger:

i'll trade you:

colston

keller

for

edwards

olsen

:headbanger:

i have bigger plans for the 1.4. Ill be using it to land Welker,G.Jennings or K.Smith pretty soon :)