Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

random insults and some commentary

I will be giving a detailed team by team analysis, grading, projected record, and feedback once the final pick is made. I will use the same idea of grading teams before, but will include all players. I hope you look forward to this! :banana:

that's way more work than i think i could put into this, but hats off for the effort :pointstosky:

18.12 Seattle Defense

Hey who gives a fock. They added Kerney and are playing at home against Tampa in week 1......Ill take it

DONE~!!!

:cry: :headbanger: :cry: :cry: :dunno:

I'm back in town boys after a brutal weekend of tennis. I haven't played a tournament in 5 years and got my arse spanked all over the place. I am so focking sore all over I hate it. Had to do it though. Connections.

I will get started on full team analysis pronto. Should be ready by the middle of the week :D

I'm back in town boys after a brutal weekend. got my arse spanked all over the place. I am so focking sore all over I hate it. Had to do it though.

Should be ready by the middle of the week :dunno:

:cheers: :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

I'm back in town boys after a brutal weekend of tennis. I haven't played a tournament in 5 years and got my arse spanked all over the place. I am so focking sore all over I hate it. Had to do it though. Connections.

I will get started on full team analysis pronto. Should be ready by the middle of the week :thumbsdown:

A weekend in the county lock up is no picnic....I know.... :dunno:

A weekend in the county lock up is no picnic....I know.... :banana:

I was trying to scout it out for Vick. Give him a heads up of what to expect :banana:

I was trying to scout it out for Vick. Give him a heads up of what to expect :banana:

Translation: "I was waiting to hear if FatWhale showed up to his next non-mandatory meeting and workout before basing my final tam grade on a "maybe""

Also seeing Sharapova in a black dress in the dirt is taking up my FF energies...

Translation: "I was waiting to hear if FatWhale showed up to his next non-mandatory meeting and workout before basing my final tam grade on a "maybe""

Also seeing Sharapova in a black dress in the dirt is taking up my FF energies...

Ouch! :dunno:

Did you see the Meachem thread? LBH is going to lurve that stuff... :blink:

I will be using the FFtoday new rankings list for my upcoming team grades. Now you whinny babies can't blame me for your horrible drafting :D . Quarterbacks are done and will be posted this evening after my sons Boring azzs baseball game. Gawd that sport is horrible. Not to mention he's in the outfield b/c he's only 6. Youngest player ---- right field for you :headbanger: . Jacked his first home run last night to the fence though in coach pitch :banana: . My boy can hit. Must be all that tennis practice :blink: .

Any hoot be looking for the beginning of the team grades tonight :doublethumbsup:

Little Big Head just lost all my respect on that bullshit of a trade :blink: . While you are at it LBH. I'll give you Galloway and Bell for Norwood and Wayne :dunno: .

You got raped giving up two starting #1's for a backup and a 2/3 wr. I don't understand how this trade went through :dunno: :mad: :dunno:

Moz is a genius for pulling this off

LBH I think it's clear how I feel about this one

Little Big Head just lost all my respect on that bullshit of a trade :blink: . While you are at it LBH. I'll give you Galloway and Bell for Norwood and Wayne :dunno: .

You got raped giving up two starting #1's for a backup and a 2/3 wr. I don't understand how this trade went through :dunno:

:dunno:

I completely disagree. Michael Turner to the LT2 owner is huge for Little Big Head - not only will Turner put up some decent stats at times this year, if LT2 gets injured, LBH will have the best new starting rb available and when he needs a starting rb the most. Also, you're not supposed to focking post in the trade thread unless you post an actual trade.

:not really mad at you:

:mad:

I completely disagree. Michael Turner to the LT2 owner is huge for Little Big Head - not only will Turner put up some decent stats at times this year, if LT2 gets injured, LBH will have the best new starting rb available and when he needs a starting rb the most. Also, you're not supposed to focking post in the trade thread unless you post an actual trade.

And when was the last time Turner stepped into the starting role? You could give the same argument for every team out there. Betts, MBIII, Dayne :blink: , Mike Bell, Maurice Morris, Mike Anderson, Droughns, Michael Bennett, MoJO, etc. Regardless of his talent, he's receiving a backup and giving a starting RB? :dunno:

I will delete my thread when I hear from LBH. The Moz is laughing his azzs off right now.

L. Jordan is coming off an injury and OAK. now has Rhodes and M. Bush and Fargas still sneaking around and Brandon Jones is a #1 WR in name only at this time.

Not saying a raping didn't go down, but this trade could shake out differently then you might expect down the road, which is often the case.

Little Big Head just lost all my respect on that bullshit of a trade :o . While you are at it LBH. I'll give you Galloway and Bell for Norwood and Wayne :dunno: .

You got raped giving up two starting #1's for a backup and a 2/3 wr. I don't understand how this trade went through :dunno: :mad: :thumbsdown:

you dont approve of getting the most important handcuff in the game for my 4th RB(who I drafted at the spot I would have drafted Turner had he been there)

As far as the WR position, I feel Curry is just as likely to be the #1wr in oakland as Porter, and while B.Jones may have some upside in Tenn, he has been inconsistant so far in camp....and lets face it, I dont think V.Young is going to set the league on fire with those recieving options or his passing ability. Roydell Williams has been the guy looking the best so far from what little Ive read about Titan camp. What has B.Jones done so far? He had maybe one decent game last year. B.Jones was my 5th reciever after Roy,Wayne,Hackett, and Marshall. The truth is I was going to offer Moz the exact same deal, and I didnt think he would do it. I also think theres a decent chance Turner could be a half decent flex option in some games this year. The piece of mind in having Turner, who I think can be a top 5 rb in that offense if LT goes down is worth the price of my 4th string rb and 5th wr. I dont know why you think thats so unbelievable. I think youre giving B.Jones and L.Jordan way too much credit here, and selling short Currys ability and oppurtunity without R.Moss. I know what Im doing, and I didnt get taken in this. You just have a warped perception of value and strategy

Lamont Jordan is one year removed from:

rushing attempts 272 1025 9td's

receiving attempts 70 563 2 tds

total 342 attempts 1588 yards and 11 td's

Oh yea...and he's still the starter

Traded for a legit Backup's grandest total of....

80 rushing attempts for 502 yards 2 td's

3 receiving attempts for 47 yards 0 td's

Oh yea and he's still a glorified golden back up but absolutely nothing else.

So please explain to me how this is fair?

If you are saying Young won't be that great, how can you say Russell is going to produce? :o

Jones is the #1 and Curry has Porter, and Mike Williams to beat out.

No way this is legit. Don't be upset cause you get the short end of the back up stick.

Lamont Jordan is one year removed from:

rushing attempts 272 1025 9td's

receiving attempts 70 563 2 tds

total 342 attempts 1588 yards and 11 td's

Oh yea...and he's still the starter

Traded for a legit Backup's grandest total of....

80 rushing attempts for 502 yards 2 td's

3 receiving attempts for 47 yards 0 td's

Oh yea and he's still a glorified golden back up but absolutely nothing else.

So please explain to me how this is fair?

If you are saying Young won't be that great, how can you say Russell is going to produce? :banana:

Jones is the #1 and Curry has Porter, and Mike Williams to beat out.

No way this is legit. Don't be upset cause you get the short end of the back up stick.

A lot has happened since Jordan had his big year with Norv Turner and the Raiders. They brought in Rhodes and drafted Bush. The qb is a big question mark, Randy Moss is gone, and the only idenity they have is a rookie qb playing behind a journyman. I dont think the feature role there is as clear as your making it out to be. Its going to be a rbbc in favor of Jordan imo. I see something likea 65-35 split. I dont know if I can explain this more than I already have. I want to have insurance for LT, mostly because Im one that believes Turner can be super productive if anything were to happen to Tomlinson. That doesnt mean Id go trading for a guy like Leonard if I had Sjax. I just believe in Turners talent and Norvs ability to maxamize it if Turner was to become the feature back. Im not saying Jones or Curry are going to be great, Im just saying that you arent giving Curry enough credit and are giving too much to Jones. Yeah Jones might be #1 on the depth chart for now, but there is still alot to be determined about that group of wrs in tenn. I feel Curry is in a similar situation in Oakland where we dont know who will emerge as the primary wr there. I cant believe you said Curry has Mike Williams to beat out. Ill go on record and bet you next years league dues that Williams will remain behind Curry on the depth chart. You make Jones and Jordans situations sound so cut and dry in terms of consistancy and production and that is just not the case.

This is the last reported news for Curry(from rotoworld).........

Ronald Curry is locked into a starting job heading to the season.

Curry amazingly managed 62 receptions last year despite not starting until the final few contests. He should be featured in Oakland's hybrid West Coast offense and be well worth keeping as a WR3 in fantasy leagues.Source: Oakland Tribune

I think its funny that you think I got such a bad deal even tough Moz drafted Turner earlier than any of the guys involved in the deal, and when he drafted him nobody batted an eye. I have my strategy and Im following through with it. Ive been playing this game a long time and Ive been pretty good at it. Im going to go ahead and make a strong run at the title. Ill leave the smart ass second guessing to you

Am i going to have to go through this crap everytime I make a trade? Jeez, think how much you would have been crying had it been a #3RB

A lot has happened since Jordan had his big year with Norv Turner and the Raiders. They brought in Rhodes and drafted Bush. The qb is a big question mark, Randy Moss is gone, and the only idenity they have is a rookie qb playing behind a journyman. I dont think the feature role there is as clear as your making it out to be. Its going to be a rbbc in favor of Jordan imo. I see something likea 65-35 split. I dont know if I can explain this more than I already have. I want to have insurance for LT, mostly because Im one that believes Turner can be super productive if anything were to happen to Tomlinson. That doesnt mean Id go trading for a guy like Leonard if I had Sjax. I just believe in Turners talent and Norvs ability to maxamize it if Turner was to become the feature back. Im not saying Jones or Curry are going to be great, Im just saying that you arent giving Curry enough credit and are giving too much to Jones. Yeah Jones might be #1 on the depth chart for now, but there is still alot to be determined about that group of wrs in tenn. I feel Curry is in a similar situation in Oakland where we dont know who will emerge as the primary wr there. I cant believe you said Curry has Mike Williams to beat out. Ill go on record and bet you next years league dues that Williams will remain behind Curry on the depth chart. You make Jones and Jordans situations sound so cut and dry in terms of consistancy and production and that is just not the case.

Curry amazingly managed 62 receptions last year despite not starting until the final few contests. He should be featured in Oakland's hybrid West Coast offense and be well worth keeping as a WR3 in fantasy leagues.Source: Oakland Tribune

I think its funny that you think I got such a bad deal even tough Moz drafted Turner earlier than any of the guys involved in the deal, and when he drafted him nobody batted an eye. I have my strategy and Im following through with it. Ive been playing this game a long time and Ive been pretty good at it. Im going to go ahead and make a strong run at the title. Ill leave the smart ass second guessing to you

Am i going to have to go through this crap everytime I make a trade? Jeez, think how much you would have been crying had it been a #3RB

Deep 'Breaths LBH. Mike Williams is listed ahead of Curry on NFL.com depth charts. I honestly don't believe that though. Giving up Jordan for a backup is my argument. That's like saying if Manning goes down. Do I think Turner will fill in and be great if LT goes down - - yes. I think Moz drafted this guy hoping for and injury or a trade. You have made your point and I can feel your passion. Explanation accepted and peace :banana: . I'm not the one to hold grudges or argue. Just facts and explanations are good enough for me. Good conversation and you have made your point!

I still don't think you will roll over me :(

Deep 'Breaths LBH. Mike Williams is listed ahead of Curry on NFL.com depth charts. I honestly don't believe that though. Giving up Jordan for a backup is my argument. That's like saying if Manning goes down. Do I think Turner will fill in and be great if LT goes down - - yes. I think Moz drafted this guy hoping for and injury or a trade. You have made your point and I can feel your passion. Explanation accepted and peace :banana: . I'm not the one to hold grudges or argue. Just facts and explanations are good enough for me. Good conversation and you have made your point!

I still don't think you will roll over me :banana:

good enough for me :( fyi....Williams reported to camp overweight and has had a lingering hamstring injury since day1

good enough for me :banana: fyi....Williams reported to camp overweight and has had a lingering hamstring injury since day1

Well I don't like NFL.com info anyway. I'll trust what I hear on this board anyday!

I still don't think you will roll over me :(

http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/TEN

http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/DET

http://www.fftoday.com/stats/playerprofile.php?PlayerID=2616

http://www.fftoday.com/stats/playerprofile.php?PlayerID=3087

I found the above links interesting. G'night.

Good links above.

I need a step by step link lesson Gepetto. I want to link the tennessee depth chart from NFL.com to my sentence below. How Do I do it? I'm not kidding. Help is much apprectiated b/c I'm a little slow on the computer stuff. But a fast learner.

Example:

Take a look at this link.......

(Gepetto shows me how)

insert here____________________

Do you see how Fatdale white is getting back into shape!

If anyone else has any comments regarding why this deal was so bad for me, Id love to hear them

:banana:

:mad:

:rolleyes: Glad someone else sees the logic behind this trade

:rolleyes: Glad someone else sees the logic behind this trade

It was a good trade for you and Moz, made perfect sense.

That being said, I flat out refuse to trade with anyone who drafts my players handcuff for leverage against a future trade. Everyone has to decide how they prusue the hobby, and I make that one of my "moral" stances :mad: :banana:

It was a good trade for you and Moz, made perfect sense.

That being said, I flat out refuse to trade with anyone who drafts my players handcuff for leverage against a future trade. Everyone has to decide how they prusue the hobby, and I make that one of my "moral" stances :cry: :banana:

I understand your stance on that, and normally Im the same way. Its just I cant help feeling this situation is a little similar to Holmes and LJ a few years ago. If it was any other rb and handcuff, Id probably have the same mindset. I feel like with the option of starting 1 rb, I could afford to pay for the strongest insurance policy in FF with my #4RB. Also I had this exact deal in mind when I got to the 9th round and Turner want there. When I took Jordan, I was immediately hoping he had enough percieved value to Moz to swing a trade. I didnt think the wr swap was a big deal. Jones was probably my 4th-6th wr depth wise, and Curry comes on to my roster with pretty much the same value to me. Im sure Moz probably remembered I tried drafting Curry pretty late but he had already been taken

I understand your stance on that, and normally Im the same way. Its just I cant help feeling this situation is a little similar to Holmes and LJ a few years ago. If it was any other rb and handcuff, Id probably have the same mindset. I feel like with the option of starting 1 rb, I could afford to pay for the strongest insurance policy in FF with my #4RB. Also I had this exact deal in mind when I got to the 9th round and Turner want there. When I took Jordan, I was immediately hoping he had enough percieved value to Moz to swing a trade. I didnt think the wr swap was a big deal. Jones was probably my 4th-6th wr depth wise, and Curry comes on to my roster with pretty much the same value to me. Im sure Moz probably remembered I tried drafting Curry pretty late but he had already been taken

You two Gomers are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. :banana:

You two Gomers are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. :banana:

better than hoping for a successfull voyage on the SS Minnow otherwise known as team Kutulu :cry:

better than hoping for a successfull voyage on the SS Minnow otherwise known as team Kutulu :banana:

:first: No doubt I'll crash and burn, but till then I am the league Champ. :first:

Sad really. :banana:

I do believe the stars are alining for Mr. Jocstrap.

Garcia starting for the Bucs is a godsend for Galloway. I can see it now, Garcia scrambles, ducks, dodges, and finds Galloway wide open for his 9th td of the year and we are only 11 games into the season. Wow what a chemisty has developed between these two guys.

Then we have Kevin Jones has teased us with his great news only to possibly placed on PUP. Once again Tinker Bell should light that turf on fire with his sub 4.4 speed.

Garcia starting for the Bucs is a godsend for Galloway. I can see it now, Garcia scrambles, ducks, dodges, and finds Galloway wide open for his 9th td of the year and we are only 11 games into the season. Wow what a chemisty has developed between these two guys.

Then we have Kevin Jones has teased us with his great news only to possibly placed on PUP. Once again Tinker Bell should light that turf on fire with his sub 4.4 speed.

:unsure:

KJ gets on PUP - only to have Duckett be da man

FatDale white loses his job becasie Chris Brown comes back.

FWP loses his GL touches and Rudi gets no recpetionsand splits time with a healthy Perry

<_<

KJ gets on PUP - only to have Duckett be da man

FatDale white loses his job becasie Chris Brown comes back.

FWP loses his GL touches and Rudi gets no recpetionsand splits time with a healthy Perry

:ninja:

So you must agree with Galloway :dunno:

1 out of 2 isn't so bad

BTW I like you rankings on the main board. A few differences in opinion like Duece Mcallister, All day, and no tinker Bell. However, if our rankings were the same...that would be very boring. I used to rank players until I started doing these early, real draft leagues. I feel up to date and confident with knowledge of all players come July.

Lendale will be fine don't worry :mad: and if you can get him with your 4th and follow up with Buckhalter as your 5th, your rb corps will be very solid!

hellothere - hellothere Player YTD Pts Bye

Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB - 8

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB - 6

Bennett, Michael KCC RB - 8

Brown, Ronnie MIA RB - 9

Droughns, Reuben NYG RB - 9

Irons, Kenny CIN RB - 5

Jackson, Steven STL RB - 9

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB - 9

Minor, Travis STL RB - 9

Taylor, Chester MIN RB - 5

Burress, Plaxico NYG WR - 9

Chambers, Chris MIA WR - 9

Harrison, Marvin IND WR - 6

Jenkins, Michael ATL WR - 8

Witten, Jason DAL TE - 8

Stover, Matt BAL PK - 8

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def - 5

Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def - 5

18 Total Players

hellothere, what do you plan on doing week 9? :banana: Maybe that was your strategy? or just bad luck?

:pointstosky:

actually, Garthia is going to form an immediate bond w/ Michael Clayton and return him to rookie form...

KJ cann be placed on PUP now, and still be brought back at the beginning of the season... by doing so, it effectively gives the Lions an extra roster spot to evaluate a guy a little longer. They already know what they have in KJ, and can monitor his rehab progress while he is on the PUP, then bring him back when it is time to play ball...

actually, Garthia is going to form an immediate bond w/ Michael Clayton and return him to rookie form...

KJ cann be placed on PUP now, and still be brought back at the beginning of the season... by doing so, it effectively gives the Lions an extra roster spot to evaluate a guy a little longer. They already know what they have in KJ, and can monitor his rehab progress while he is on the PUP, then bring him back when it is time to play ball...

I'll take a proven commodity in Galloway and his blazing speed any day over a worthless Clayton.

I have always been a Kevin Jones fan so I don't wish him any bad luck. But I will also take a gamble on Tatum Bell as my #3 rb with question marks in the air about Jones. My corps of Rudi and FWP will be just fine.

hellothere - hellothere Player YTD Pts Bye

Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB - 8

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB - 6

Bennett, Michael KCC RB - 8

Brown, Ronnie MIA RB - 9

Droughns, Reuben NYG RB - 9

Irons, Kenny CIN RB - 5

Jackson, Steven STL RB - 9

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB - 9

Minor, Travis STL RB - 9

Taylor, Chester MIN RB - 5

Burress, Plaxico NYG WR - 9

Chambers, Chris MIA WR - 9

Harrison, Marvin IND WR - 6

Jenkins, Michael ATL WR - 8

Witten, Jason DAL TE - 8

Stover, Matt BAL PK - 8

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def - 5

Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def - 5

18 Total Players

hellothere, what do you plan on doing week 9? :doublethumbsup: Maybe that was your strategy? or just bad luck?

no i started to see it after the 2nd guy, and felt i couldn't avoid it when i was picking the 3rd one. my plan, for week 9, is to lose. and lose badly. but honestly at least i get all the bye week nonsense out of the way in one go, and im not constantly hampered by being one or two guys short here and there, my team will all play virtually intact during all other weeks. well see how it works out

Little Big Head - - this is for you man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwbA4c2vdvg

I am pumped about Norwood. Hope my MSU boys does great.

Yes I just learned how to link this stuff :sleep:

Nice highlights. all he needs is oppurtunity, and I think he will have the chance to seperate himself from Dunn this year. Lets face it, this guy is a lot better than TJ Duckett