redtodd

Which Geekette would you most like to fock?

Fock a Geekette  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you bang?

• ADDICT36
    • Brown Eyed Girl
    • Carrie
    • Fervid Ro
    • itswj (or however you spell it)
    • Jessy
    • New Girl
    • Peenie
    • sawilson
    • Stop Talking Cheerleader

No naomi makes this a pole fail. Not my pole.  I spelled poll as pole on purpose, I can spell. I added that disclaimer for the window lickers reading this.

4 hours ago, OldMaid said:

There’s actually a funny story behind my screen name.

I was recruited by Nikki, along with a couple of others, to try and jihad this place. My plan was to post silly old lady stories about knitting and sh!t. Hence the screen name. 

Well, we soon found out that it was an impossible mission, so we changed the plan to see which one of us could get banned first. If my memory is correct, I won because Newbie smashed the report button cause he thought I was a fake female. 

thats great, wanna go on a road trip??

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

thats great, wanna go on a road trip??

You will have to fax her the details. Her ghey boyfriend won’t let her talk to other dudes on the phone. 

15 hours ago, OldMaid said:

There’s actually a funny story behind my screen name.

I was recruited by Nikki, along with a couple of others, to try and jihad this place. My plan was to post silly old lady stories about knitting and sh!t. Hence the screen name. 

Well, we soon found out that it was an impossible mission, so we changed the plan to see which one of us could get banned first. If my memory is correct, I won because Newbie smashed the report button cause he thought I was a fake female. 

the idea of an attempted jihad on this board makes me laugh out loud :lol:.  

On 2/9/2024 at 5:27 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

I created the alias IndyColtsFan, and we teamed up for a board prank. He was supposed to be in Indianapolis, where she lives.

They carried on a fake storybook romance on the board, got married and then years later divorced.

I actually know her in real life. She married a former Air Force fighter pilot and has a couple of kids.

There's another woman I know in real life who frequently posted here a long and is quite attractive, but I don't recall her handle here.

She isn't on this polling list. 

TNG prolly would remember her handle. She used to post as well at The Sanctuary.

Wow. I miss so much.