Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

Name Your "Anti-Sleepers"?

As a Philly homer, I have to say McNabb.

This is Westbrook's offense now. He's the man. Andy's gonna run the ball this year, he's going to take advantage of that underrated offensive line, and they're gonna pound the ball like they did in 2001 (Duce/Buck/Westy).

Now I think McNabb will be a more efficient QB because he won't be asked to do as much as in previous years. That's due to the injury and to the running philosophy.

I would also be willing to say McNabb wont' even break 3,000 passing yards this season (if he can play a full season).

I wouldn't take him before round 7.

I just don't know if Reid is capable of this logic anymore.

I just don't know if Reid is capable of this logic anymore.

It worked in the latter half of last year. We all know it wasn't Garcia that made them successful. It was Andy letting the line loose and giving the ball to Westbrook.

As much as Big Red wants to let Donovan chuck the ball all over the place, I think the long absense and the injury will prevent him from doing so.

McNabb's been injured for a reason, and that's him taking unneccesary shots when he's passing the ball. Take the ball out of his hands and you reduce the risk.

It worked in the latter half of last year. We all know it wasn't Garcia that made them successful. It was Andy letting the line loose and giving the ball to Westbrook.

As much as Big Red wants to let Donovan chuck the ball all over the place, I think the long absense and the injury will prevent him from doing so.

McNabb's been injured for a reason, and that's him taking unneccesary shots when he's passing the ball. Take the ball out of his hands and you reduce the risk.

How do Westbrook's compliments look this season? Are they healthy?

Last year he was injured running the ball on his way out of bounds. The year before that he was injured after trying to make a play after throwing an interception during the runback.

Last year he was injured running the ball on his way out of bounds. The year before that he was injured after trying to make a play after throwing an interception during the runback.

Both were passing plays. And he got hurt in the very first game of the year against Atlanta when he took a shot after throwing a pass. The injury hit the boiling point during the interception return.

McNabb's elusiveness and creativity out of the pocket also makes him a target on the field.

If you reduce the amount of pass plays called, you shrink the number of opportunities for McNabb to sustain an injury caused by the opposition. It's very simple math. <_<

How do Westbrook's compliments look this season? Are they healthy?

Both Buckhalter and Tony Hunt are ready to go. Not sure what they're gonna do with Ryan Moats, but I think he's as good as gone.

The only guy on the offense that's not healthy (besides McNabb, who's on target to return from rehab) is LJ Smith, who just had surgery to repair a sports hernia. He'll miss all the camps but is expected to be at Lehigh for training camp.

1. Travis henry at any point before 2.10

2. Portis

3. Mcnabb

4. Any Phinn.

5. Phily WR

6. Eli manning

7. NYG running backs

8. Anyone from minnesota.

FWP will go too high, with the loss of a pro-bowl center, hardings, and potentially no Faneca, a new regime, and more touches to go around, i believe FWP drops out of the first two rounds.

T. Henry, huge upside, possible bust of a first round pick, too many unknowns with the rat.

Edge, whisenhunt and grimm are being viewed as saviors to the running game. I'll have to see it to believe it.

C. Taylor, the writing is on the wall, possibly the best pure football player in the draft was the teams first pick. His carries are cut in half.

A top 5 RB will drop out of the first two rounds cmon, Why more touches to go around do they have any other Rb,s .

A top 5 RB will drop out of the first two rounds cmon, Why more touches to go around do they have any other Rb,s .

they picked up barlow and also have najeh davenport. i could be fooled, but it seems like they miss having the bruising rb...

Both were passing plays. And he got hurt in the very first game of the year against Atlanta when he took a shot after throwing a pass. The injury hit the boiling point during the interception return.

McNabb's elusiveness and creativity out of the pocket also makes him a target on the field.

If you reduce the amount of pass plays called, you shrink the number of opportunities for McNabb to sustain an injury caused by the opposition. It's very simple math. :dunno:

That's terrible advice.

travis henry

i have the 10th pick this year in a re-draft and i think he will fall...but i will never ever draft another shanny player again...got burned too much last year with t. bell and m. bell

i wont be drafting at least 3 losers who have break out seasons and it ticks me off just thinking of it :huh:

1) Ronnie Brown - God awful line, no QB, way too overrated for my taste.

2) Chris Chambers - Bust city last year, same reasons above

3) Warrick Dunn- Norwood is a STUD, the little guy is going to wear down and lose his starting gig by midseason after this team falls apart.

4) Any Car RB

5) Cadillac Williams - A total stinker

That's terrible advice.

Right, because McNabb's gonna take more shots from the opposition when they run the ball.

Terrible advice is recommending Tony Romo to juggle at kids parties. :headbanger:

Right, because McNabb's gonna take more shots from the opposition when they run the ball.

Terrible advice is recommending Tony Romo to juggle at kids parties. :banana:

You win... :banana: :headbanger:

:pointstosky:

I hope the Cowboys are good this year. The Redskins and Giants both look like they're gonna suck, so Dallas needs to be good so us Eagle fans can enjoy the season. :D

Pittsburgh had resigned verron haynes, davenpoop, and brought in barlow. Reports out of mini-camps is davenpoop is 15 pounds lighter and looking good in the new system, Ariens pittsburgh's oc, stated he wants to keep his backs fresh. They lost ol guru russ grimm, and the best guard in the game is stating he will not report to volentary workouts, and has asked to be shopped around for a trade. The center position is up in the air with longtime back-up chucky okobi as the front runner. haynes will be the third down back, i can see davenpoop getting 10 carries a game, he was productive last year when fwp was hurt, and knows the system better this year than last, and possibly barlow getting 5 carries a game. Too many unknowns for me.

1. Portis

2. LJ- stud but I don't expect monstor numbers, he will face 8 man fronts all year

3.Freddy Mitchell

Not touching period

Santana Moss - I've had him two straight years, and his hot/cold act has worn thin

amen!

:)