Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

US Media Ignore Al Qaeda Torture Manual

the " Torture, Al-Qaeda Style" thread

The U.S. Defense Department released photos last week of an al-Qaeda torture chamber in Iraq, which showed various torture tools—blow torches, meat cleavers, hammers, drills, metal files—drawings of torture methods, and photos of actual victims found in another house in Karmah who had been burned, mutilated, and tortured in myriad ways.

To their credit, CNN and Fox News Channel ran stories on the declassified material. Yet nine days since the material was released, neither ABC, CBS, NBC, The New York Times nor The Washington Post has run a story with the photos of this shocking evidence of al-Qaeda’s barbarism.

Concerning the top media’s silence on the al-Qaeda torture chamber in Iraq, MRC President Brent Bozell issued the following statement:

“The elite media’s liberal bias is abundantly clear in this case. U.S. soldiers raided several al-Qaeda safe houses in Iraq and discovered stacks of evidence about how al-Qaeda tortures its victims. The tools, the drawings, and the photos are gruesome and clearly show what type of enemy the U.S. is facing.

“Yet most of the liberal media are deliberately silent. This is the same self-righteous liberal media that ran more than 6,000 stories and countless photos of Abu Ghraib and the abuse of prisoners there by several U.S. soldiers. Where are they now? Why will they not show the American people what al-Qaeda is actually doing in Iraq right now? Whose side are they on?

“Al-Qaeda’s crimes are a thousand-fold more brutal than anything done by any derelict U.S. soldier. Yet it’s obvious now that the liberal media want to focus on U.S. misdeeds, and alleged misdeeds, and theoretical misdeeds instead of giving the truth to the American people.”

link

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Liberalism...........Mental Disorder..........it is. :mad: :lol: :wall:

They must all be GAY :mad:

You are an absolute jackass. Nice conservative link you post moron.

Gocolts likes mens hairy butts GCLMHB's :mad: :mad: :mad:

Note: those dancing banana's are gay dancing bananas!!!

They must all be GAY :o

You are an absolute jackass. Nice conservative link you post moron.

Gocolts likes mens hairy butts GCLMHB's :dunno: :banana: :banana:

Note: those dancing banana's are gay dancing bananas!!!

It is always about being gay with you. Is that all you think about is gay gay gay.

Did you miss the part where ABC, CBS, NBC, The New York Times nor The Washington Post has run a story with the photos of this shocking evidence of al-Qaeda’s barbarism. Kinda hard to find a link that is not consevative for facts on this case, since most of the media is NOT REPORTING IT!!!!!

Focking idiot cumm-dumpster.

I'm gay, I like mens hairy butts. I try and make up for my pathetic existence by sucking big hairy cacks. I am a closet hom0 and I'm in denial. Overall I am a pathetic human being who has nothing better to do in life than hate. I hate just about everyone outside of conservative white males

And yes, I do like mens hairy butts

:dunno:

Was it reported in Fox :banana:

HA! Great point!!! What have you to say about that gocolts?

GCLMHB's!!!!

Was it reported in Fox :dunno:

Yes it was. CNN too. I said that in my first post. The point of this is this.

“Yet most of the liberal media are deliberately silent. This is the same self-righteous liberal media that ran more than 6,000 stories and countless photos of Abu Ghraib and the abuse of prisoners there by several U.S. soldiers. Where are they now? Why will they not show the American people what al-Qaeda is actually doing in Iraq right now? Whose side are they on?

:dunno:

HA! Great point!!! What have you to say about that gocolts?

GCLMHB's!!!!

I say this. Why don't you actully READ my first post??? To busy being a cumm-dumpster in that bathhouse you go to everyday???

Go

Colts

Malkin's

Heavenly

Body

link to her body

Who are these people that Al Queida is torturing? Are they people who may be leaking info to the Americans or captured soldiers? Pretty gruesome stuff in those links, reminds me of 24 :dunno:

Yes it was. CNN too. I said that in my first post. The point of this is this.

:banana:

I say this. Why don't you actully READ my first post??? To busy being a cumm-dumpster in that bathhouse you go to everyday???

Are you being stupid on purpose, or are you really this retarded?

Earth to gocolts: Al-Qaeda is a TERRORIST organization. They spread TERROR. They TORTURE. We all KNOW it. Is it bad? Of course. Is it wrong? Yes. Do we expect it? Yes, we expect it of Al-Qaeda, so it isn't NEWS.

However, the US is not supposed to torture. When the US tortures, it's news, genius.

"MAN BITES DOG" is news; "DOG BITES MAN" isn't.

What's the story?

They're terrorists...you expect them to torture people. On the other hand...we're supposed to hold the high moral ground...I say "supposed to" because This Administration is immoral.

What's the story?

They're terrorists...you expect them to torture people. On the other hand...we're supposed to hold the high moral ground...I say "supposed to" because This Administration is immoral.

We do hold the high moral ground. Putting panties on someones head is not torture. This is one reason the American public opinion is swaying to are defeat in Iraq. All we hear is how many soldiers are killed each day and how evil our military is. The same self-righteous liberal media that ran more than 6,000 stories and countless photos of Abu Ghraib and the abuse of prisoners there by several U.S. soldiers.

Go

Colts

Malkin's

Heavenly

Body