Sign in to follow this  
fruitjacket

How much Federal Income Tax is taken out of each of your checks?

And what would you do with the extra money if it didn't have any Federal Income Taxes taken out?

About $150./wk.

If I could keep it, I'd put it right into my Savings account as I'm already so accustomed to not having it to spend anyway. :mad:

My base biweekly checks, about $1200. I had a commission check earlier this year with > $50K taken out though. Imagine the asian hookers and heroine THAT could have bought... :mad:

I realize my question may have been deceiving.

I mention this because I could easily retire on that money if I put it into my 401k.

I hate to sound like a broken record....

But Ron Paul has taken a firm stance on the IRS and federal income taxes.

He would abolish it altogether.

Think about just this ONE issue could change your life forever.

21%.

I like to get an extra sized refund and 'hide' some current income [if you know what I mean].

about 8k a month...I guess I'd put more towards retirement :doh:

I have enough taken out to fund the things I need in order to live freely, i.e. military. So if your anti-america, pro Taliban ass doesn't like it move to Canada! I don't know why you people complain about your taxes, everyone pays them, everyone benefits from the money collected and it's a necesary part of our lives, just pay them and shut up.

about 8k a month...I guess I'd put more towards retirement :P

:mad:

I have enough taken out to fund the things I need in order to live freely, i.e. military. So if your anti-america, pro Taliban ass doesn't like it move to Canada! I don't know why you people complain about your taxes, everyone pays them, everyone benefits from the money collected and it's a necesary part of our lives, just pay them and shut up.

I'd just as well not fund a bridge to nowhere in Alaska, retard. But thanks for playing. :dunno:

I'd just as well not fund a bridge to nowhere in Alaska, retard. But thanks for playing. :thumbsup:

And I would rather not fund the wellfare you abuse, but it beats you breaking into my house to steal shite to sell for crack so I guess it all works out in the end.

plus or minus eleventy billion