Sign in to follow this  
bubba franks

Ads for the Mormon church on this site

This site has ads? :headbanger:

Please tell me I didn't just see that.

:headbanger:

Been up there for a while. I just ignore it. WHatever keeps this place free, right?

I think it's the FBS's way of trying to evangelize us. :headbanger:

I knew a mormon back in the day, everyone used to call him scoops, because you have to scoop out half of your brain to believe that nonsense.

The ads have been up for a while. I really don't care.My brother married a mormon here in michigan of all places. She does not go to church but she was raised mormon and her parents still go to the same mormon church that they have for years. My brother showed it to me and I must say i was suprised. I thought it was going to be some kind of temple or something. It just was a normal kind of church.

I don't mind mormons. I use to work for a mormon company, and while i agree they're a bit weird, they're generally really nice people. It might be fake, but its not obvious. Pretty much all the mormons there were super nice, didn't cuss, and all that. I wouldn't be friends with them because they're a lil too square-ish for me, but they're not bad people.

Best thing about their churches is the fact they have bball courts in them. Well at least in fresno. Some of the churches have kinda ghetto courts, but theres a main one by my house that has a legit court. I mean regulation size, scoreboard, glass backboards, nice wooden floors. Before i tore my acl i use to go there every tuesday.

every time I think of mormons I see the southpark dum dum dum dum episode in my mind.