Sign in to follow this  
Cyber Gandalf

I hate Fox News.

It's propaganda masquerading as journalism...that's just wrong. Worse yet...most Americans aren't sophisticated enough to figure this out...they think it's straight news.

I sincerely hope the Fairness Doctrine revival extends to this...it's an entire network dedicated to a political party. Get Faux off the airwaves now!

:doublethumbsup: The best part of you dripped down your fathers leg. You are an assmeg.

:doublethumbsup: The best part of you dripped down your fathers leg. You are an assmeg.

Bush is an ######.

I thought it was Faux News, asshat.

I call it Faux Noise or ###### Snooze.

GURLLLLL FIGHTTTT.... :doublethumbsup:

Bush is an ######.

I call it Faux Noise or ###### Snooze.

Bwahahahahahahahaha....Really? Bush is six pound signs? That is harsh.

Fox News makes the left pee themselves...as sunlight upsets a vampire.

:doublethumbsup:

We don't get that channel at my house. Parental controls block that channel out.

Awesome! I want everyone to do the same.

Awesome! I want everyone to do the same.

Don't you get all those channels in your mom's basement?

Don't you get all those channels in your mom's basement?

Was at my family's for thanksgiving. My ignorant brother in law put Faux on the TV...I ripped the plug out of the damned wall.

Was at my family's for thanksgiving. My ignorant brother in law put Faux on the TV...I ripped the plug out of the damned wall.

I'll bet that took hours to fix...............if your brother is as smart as you.

link to you having family. :doublethumbsup: What rock was the Thanksgiving held under? :lol:

My favorite part about Fox 'News' is their slogan that I hear on the radio all the time........."We report, you decide." Right. It should read, "We decide.........and then report........and most of you are too fucking stupid to know the difference."

My favorite part about Fox 'News' is their slogan that I hear on the radio all the time........."We report, you decide." Right. It should read, "We decide.........and then report........and most of you are too fucking stupid to know the difference."

My favorite part about Fox News is that they aren't afraid to say fock you to the rest of the liberal media and actually let the people hear both sides of the story.

My favorite part about Fox News is that they aren't afraid to say fock you to the rest of the liberal media and actually let the people hear both sides of the story.

From what I've seen, it's a rare occasion when Fox News displays both sides of a story. Perhaps I've just seen isolated incidents and they are typically unbiased. I hope so, but I doubt it.

From what I've seen, it's a rare occasion when Fox News displays both sides of a story. Perhaps I've just seen isolated incidents and they are typically unbiased. I hope so, but I doubt it.

Your problem is that you have been conditioned by the "Main Stream Media", which has been proven to be clearly left-leaning, and when you get both sides of the story it doesn't compute.

Your problem is that you have been conditioned by the "Main Stream Media", which has been proven to be clearly left-leaning, and when you get both sides of the story it doesn't compute.

Ah........so it's ME that's too stupid to interpret what I'm seeing. Ok, thanks for explaining that.

;)

I'm not saying they do display both sides. I said it makes it possible for others to hear both sides. What I mean is that I watch MSNBC, CNN and many others to get the liberal spin on things. Then I watch Fox News to get the conservative spin. Once I have all the info, I can decide for myself. Without Fox, it would be a very liberal media.

I'm not saying they do display both sides. I said it makes it possible for others to hear both sides. What I mean is that I watch MSNBC, CNN and many others to get the liberal spin on things. Then I watch Fox News to get the conservative spin. Once I have all the info, I can decide for myself. Without Fox, it would be a very liberal media.

Ok, understood, so you agree with me and admit that your original statement was false. Fox News doesn't present both sides to any story, they present the conservative side of all stories........which opposes the typically liberal-leaning mainstream media. I can agree with that.

That being said, if there isn't much positive to report on, then you're going to hear a lot of negative..........even Fox has to work their asses off to find positive things to report on lately.

Ok, understood, so you agree with me and admit that your original statement was false. Fox News doesn't present both sides to any story, they present the conservative side of all stories........which opposes the typically liberal-leaning mainstream media. I can agree with that.

That being said, if there isn't much positive to report on, then you're going to hear a lot of negative..........even Fox has to work their asses off to find positive things to report on lately.

Pay attention. I never said Fox presents both sides of the story. Don't be an idiot.

Ah........so it's ME that's too stupid to interpret what I'm seeing. Ok, thanks for explaining that.

:lol:

Tell ya what Skippy, howsabout you list all the Conservatives on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, and ABC.

Then I will list all the Libs on Fox.

I'll bet my list is longer than yours. :pointstosky:

OK, go.

Faux News is pure right wing trash. The only news that is down the middle is that of Lou Dobbs, a registered independant.

My mistake........I took "and actually let people hear both sides of the story" to mean that they told people both sides of the story.

:lol:

What you meant to say was, "and actually let people hear the other side of the story."

Take your own advice...........don't be an idiot.

Tell ya what Skippy, howsabout you list all the Conservatives on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, and ABC.

Then I will list all the Libs on Fox.

I'll bet my list is longer than yours. :pointstosky:

OK, go.

When did I say that there isn't liberal bias on other networks? Aside from that, that doesn't even have anything to do with this discussion. Either way, your assumption just bit you in the ass, here.

Nice try.

My mistake........I took "and actually let people hear both sides of the story" to mean that they told people both sides of the story.

:blink:

What you meant to say was, "and actually let people hear the other side of the story."

Take your own advice...........don't be an idiot.

and then you obviously didn't read my next post after that one explaining what I had said. You don't need to tell me what I meant to say. Thanks anyhow. Idiot.

Get Faux off the airwaves now!

Another Lib showing love for Free Speech (well, as long as the author shares his views that is). If not, well, look up. :blink:

and then you obviously didn't read my next post after that one explaining what I had said. You don't need to tell me what I meant to say. Thanks anyhow. Idiot.

I must have touched a nerve - you must be one of those who really gets into Fox News. I love you people. Really. Nothing like watching a conservative get all touchy about Fox News. It's even better than when liberals start whining about everything. :doublethumbsup:

When did I say that there isn't liberal bias on other networks? Aside from that, that doesn't even have anything to do with this discussion. Either way, your assumption just bit you in the ass, here.

Nice try.

So why not :lol: about the liberal media? Why just :lol: about Fox?

I'll take your post as an admission you can't provide a list of Conservatives at any network. Would you like for me to list all the libs at Fox anyway?

:rolleyes:

:doublethumbsup:

I must have touched a nerve - you must be one of those who really gets into Fox News. I love you people. Really. Nothing like watching a conservative get all touchy about Fox News. It's even better than when liberals start whining about everything. :doublethumbsup:

Ummm....earlier I stated that I watch Fox, CNN & MSNBC to get both sides. :rolleyes:

Fox News is hilarious. It's no more fair and balanced than CNN, it just takes the opposite side of the fence, basically. People who have issues with FOX are liberal; people who have issues with CNN are conservative. As long as you know where they're coming from, you can read between the lines. The problem arises with tards who ONLY watch Fox, or ONLY watch CNN.

I like how Fox News was constantly bashing NBC for the report that they were willing to pay her a million dollars for an exclusive interview. Then they went out and interviewed anna nicoles baby daddy.

I like how Fox News was constantly bashing NBC for the report that they were willing to pay her a million dollars for an exclusive interview. Then they went out and interviewed anna nicoles baby daddy.

Did Fox pay for it?

While I do agree that Fox News is biased in one direction, like most media outlets, it's pretty gutless for candidates and celebrities to refuse to appear on that network, including skipping debates.

Also, Bill O'Reilley is a queer.