Sign in to follow this  
PSILOCYBIN

Fantasy "pay" websites

Been using Footballguys.com for the last couple of years and have liked it but having nothing to compare it to. Looking for something different this year.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

fftoday.com it is free. Just a hint! :pointstosky:

I just don't see what type of content that paying $25 bucks for that you can't find here or at other similar free places. Or actually doing some of your own reasearch at nfl.com or other site.

fftoday.com it is free. Just a hint! :pointstosky:

I just don't see what type of content that paying $25 bucks for that you can't find here or at other similar free places. Or actually doing some of your own reasearch at nfl.com or other site.

Word.

Guest JahRasta311

in before the lock.

4for4.com

The thing that I like about pay sites is the ability to get all reporting based on your league's scoring system. Some free sites allow some configuration, but none have been as robust as 4for4. The other thing that I like about 4for4 is quantity and quality of statistically-based reports. I've won 3 championships across two league because of the rich forum content of FFToday and the reporting/tools of 4for4.com

That said, I'm always interested in opinions of sites with a great tool set that can be configured to my league(s) scoring systems.

How do you feel about $30 BUCKS, which is about the price over at footballguys.com!

So agreed. $30 is WAY too much for this stuff. Especially with a site like FFToday -- hard to compete with FREE!!!!

When I do spend a little dough on fantasy stuff, I like to keep it around 10 (about the price of a fantasy mag).

Personally, I like the sportingnews ($5 bucks):

http://fantasysource.sportingnews.com/nfl/promo.html

I am a member of a paid site called fantasy training camp. Its got a lot of long articles and theory and its good if you like to really read up on a particular topic. google for fantasy training camp if you want to check it out.

A couple of guys in one of my main money leagues buy FBGs every year. Neither has made the playoffs for the last 7 years or so. I can't figure out why they keep buying such a horrid product. It's like being kicked in the nuts, and going back for more.

A couple of guys in one of my main money leagues buy FBGs every year. Neither has made the playoffs for the last 7 years or so. I can't figure out why they keep buying such a horrid product. It's like being kicked in the nuts, and going back for more.

I've been using http://www.rtsports.com for years. Very good site never had any problems.

Been using Footballguys.com for the last couple of years and have liked it but having nothing to compare it to. Looking for something different this year.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Bunch of junk! :shocking:

I can see why you are looking for a change.. Been there done that...

I think they've seen their day.. They continue to go down the FF ranks IMO. They've gotten so money hungry. :blink:

LOL...Ditto!

I tell my ff competers I use them. Then they're off on their wild goose chase! :shocking:

What about rotowire? I used that before and really liked their articles, however their pricing is kind of steep.